High positions?!

Kay made his way to the English Club meeting place and found Rock there. He immediately made a beeline for the blond and sat down beside him.
"Oh, hey," Rock greeted in English, something which he rarely heard in class. "You're in the English Club too?"
"Yeah, I just joined," Kay responded in English as well. "Anyway, where are the rest?"
Rock shrugged. "Not sure. Wait, gimme your full name so that I can add you to the attendance sheet."
"Kay Dash," Kay said and proceeded to spell it out. "You're the president?" He asked when he was done.
Rock nodded. "Yep."
"Swell," Kay sighed. "Do we speak English or Japanese here?"
"Everyone tries to speak in English, but not everyone is good at pronouncing everything clearly. So yeah, we kinda teach our members to improve their English too. Yours is pretty good."
"Thanks, it's because I'm not from around here," Kay modestly said. "Stayed in the US for some time."
"Which part?" Rock asked.
"Florida."
"Oh! I'm from Florida too! Which part? Southtown?"
"No, I lived in Orlando," Kay said. "It was just a few years, though. I'm not actually American. My mom didn't really know her ethnicity, grew up in a foster home in Ireland. My dad's Caucasian, though, part Russian but studied in the UK where he met my mother. It's all a big mix."
One of the juniors walked in and bowed to the two boys before residing at the back of the classroom. The two boys bowed back.
"Is it okay if I asked you to be the Vice President?" Rock asked. "The spot is still empty and I could use another English speaker to help coach the members."
Kay groaned at the thought of added work but sighed and agreed. "Fine. But only for the extra points I get."
"Great!" Rock grinned. "So what shall we do today?"
"You don't have a plan?" Kay asked in surprise.
Rock shook his head dismally. "Nope. The teacher's Kain. I don't like asking him for anything."
"Is it me or is there some beef going on between the two of you?" Kay blurted out but quickly realised he was prying. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."
Rock looked at the junior who sat not far off with a book and scooted a little closer to Kay. "He's my least favourite uncle."
"Your uncle?" Kay asked in surprise. "As in... he and Terry are brothers?"
Rock shook his head. "No. Terry has another brother, though. He's a Ninjutsu fighter, just like Mai. They're actually a couple."
"So Mai is technically your aunt," Kay quipped. "Whatever, does this mean that Kain is related to your mother instead?"
Rock nodded. "He is. Her brother. But he's a total pain."
Kay started putting two and two together again. He knew that Rock was adopted, not related to Terry by blood. But he knew his parents full well by the looks of it, even having a blood relative on his mother's side. So why wasn't Kain the one caring for him?
"How old is this Kain guy anyway?" Kay asked at last. "He doesn't seem very old."
"He's only twenty-six," Rock said.
Kay got his answer. He was far too young to take custody of Rock. He decided to not ask anymore and changed the subject to what activities they should do for the day.
"How about a debate?" Kay suggested. "Sounds fun, right? It can also boost the members' speaking and arguing skills."
Rock nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, I never really thought of that. Thanks! That's actually a really good idea."
Kay smirked to himself and took his phone out. He eventually became the Vice President despite not having the faintest bit of seniority in this club.

"You want me to be President?" Iori stared at Kyo in shock. "Kyo, why?"
"Yeah, why him?" Yashiro piped up. "He just transferred here, I've been here since... forever!"
Iori turned back to Kyo and slowly nodded in agreement. "He's right. Just make him the President. He deserves it more than me."
Kyo shook his head. "I don't think he's fit for this position."
"Now why's that?" Yashiro glowered at him.
"You really want me to expose you here? In front of everyone?" Kyo smirked back.
Yashiro sat there, fuming. Kyo calmly took his marker out and listed his name on the board, together with Iori's.
"That's okay, we'll just take a vote to see who deserves this job better," Kyo said. "Who else wants to be President?"
Someone raised their hand but was quickly pulled down. Aiko snorted to see that it was Yuuto. He was in her class and was a terrible person who tried to bully her once or twice but was promptly put in his place by her and a few other classmates.
"No one?" Kyo said, surprised. "Come on, surely there's more than two people."
Eventually, a girl named Shermie raised her hand. Nakoruru bravely raised her hand and volunteered herself too. Kyo asked the four of them to briefly leave the room during the voting session.
"Just you see, I'm gonna get that spot," Yashiro smirked at Iori.
"Or me, Mon Cheri," Shermie smiled. "It's definitely going to be either of us. If I get to be the pres, Yashiro will be the Vice President. And if the pres is Yashiro, then I'll be the Vice President."
Nakoruru silently waited there, standing closer to Iori than to either of them. Iori didn't want that position but seeing how these two gave him the creeps, thought that was a better option than having Yashiro or Shermie as the President instead. He hoped that Nakoruru would get the position of the President while he becomes the Vice President.
He couldn't even tell why the red-haired girl even had her eyes fully covered by her fringe. Could she even see behind that thing? Iori didn't know.
"Is your hair even naturally red?" Yashiro suddenly asked Iori.
"Well, seeing how your friend is a redhead too, I'm sure it is," Iori grumbled. "Besides, is your hair natural? Or is it a sign of premature ageing?"
Yashiro instantly fell silent. Kyo eventually came out and called them back in, giving Iori a pat on the back. To his surprise and relief, his name was listed as the President while Nakoruru was the Vice President. It wasn't what he hoped for, but it could definitely be worse. Yashiro and Shermie's names were nowhere to be seen.
"What?!" Yashiro blurted out in shock. "How could this be?! This vote must be false."
Kyo shrugged and turned to the rest of the seated members of the band. "Guys, is this vote false?"
Everyone started murmuring, saying how that was not true. Kyo turned back to Yashiro, wearing a smug smirk on his face.
"So, the two of you can take your positions at the front here," Kyo said, pointing at the front. "But you guys aren't violinists, so..."
"So they don't deserve to hold those positions," Yashiro barked again.
"Well, last time I checked, you don't even know how to hold a violin," Kyo countered before rolling his eyes as he turned to his two classmates. "The bassist would have to sit at the back since that's where the amps are. Nako... you're a pianist, right?"
"Yes," Nakoruru nodded.
"Great," Kyo nodded. "You'll be seated near each other by the amps. I'll join you guys soon since... well, I'm the lead guitarist. Electric too..."