Apologies

"Is that girl really your friend?" Shermie asked Chris as soon as the three left.
Chris nodded. "Yeah. We get along good. Most people don't like me ,because they think I'm weird, and her because they think she's childish. We have another friend too, I think her sister's in your year."
Shermie nodded. "Is she nice to you?"
"You saw how she taught me, right?" Chris sighed. "No one in my class has ever taken the time to explain anything to me like that. You guys try, yes, but you aren't the best teachers."
That kinda hurt Yashiro a bit. "So you think I'm suck at teaching even though I help you with Geography?"
"I meant when it came to Maths," Chris quickly told him before turning back to Shermie. "Why did you slap her, Shermie? She's a very nice person once you get to know her."
"She booed at my performance," Shermie reasoned.
Chris sighed. "That's what most people hate about her, the fact that she's brutally honest. Maybe your performance was actually good, did you say something to her before that?"
"I asked her to be my teammate but she already had a teammate ," Shermie said. "She also got mad at me for calling her Dolly. I just thought she was cute, okay?"
Chris smiled. "She doesn't like it if anyone calls her things like that. I think it had something to do with a messed up childhood. She told me that she and that guy earlier were actually in an abusive foster home together. His real family eventually found them and took her in too."
Shermie turned slightly pale. "Oh no... that poor, poor girl."
"Yeah," Chris nodded. "Don't just judge someone like that, Shermie."
It was funny how he was telling this to Shermie when he had done the same thing to Iori. Seirah shook her head at his hypocrisy and went on with her paperwork.

Kula was surprised when Shermie made a beeline for her as she sat in the foyer with the rest. She linked her arm with Kay's and hugged it tightly.
"Mon Cheri... I'm sorry for what I did to you yesterday," Shermie apologised. "Chris told me that you're a really nice person. I didn't know, I just saw red when you booed loudly at our performance."
Kula still refused to look at her as she nodded her head. "Thank you. I'm sorry I booed too."
Chris hid behind Shermie when he spotted Iori glaring at him from his seat beside Kay.
"I'm glad that you apologised to Kula," Kay nodded. "But I still think it was mean of your friend to throw a basketball at Iori."
"I've never even spoken to him before, let alone provoke a fight," Iori added.
Chris slowly stepped forward and bowed. "I'm sorry for what I did. I guess I was just mad at how you stole Yashiro and Shermie's chances of becoming President of the Band club."
"I can't believe you're still keeping that in mind," Iori shook his head. "But did I offend you or your friends in any way?"
Chris quietly shook his head.
"Look, I didn't choose to be the President and I was secretly hoping that it wouldn't be me," Iori went on. "So if you wanna be mad at someone, go scold the members of the Band Club. Maybe I can give up the position since I don't want it anyway."
"Yagami!" Kyo hissed. "Yashiro is already the President of the Swim Club."
Kula nodded. "Shermie is the Gymnastics President."
Iori frowned and turned back to them. "I'm not judging you, but I feel like popular people should give a chance to others, not just taking all the certificates and extracurricular points for themselves."
Shermie nodded. "I know how that feels..."
With that, she bowed slightly and brought Chris to the table where Yashiro sat glaring at them.
"They aren't as bad as I thought," Iori said, turning to Kyo. "They're actually good sports."
"Not that white-haired weirdo, he's not," Benimaru frowned. "But I guess he's an awesome swimmer."
Kyo tapped a hand in front of Iori to get his attention. "Yagami, don't even try to step down from being President. I don't wanna deal with Yashiro..."
Iori smirke. "If this happened a month ago, you'd think I was the difficult one. I guess that's one good thing Frenzy Iori did."
"He showed us how broken you were on the inside and made us help you," Kay added. "Though some of our classmates fear that he might make a comeback."
Iori groaned. "Oh... let's just hope he doesn't."
Even though the headaches disappeared after getting therapy and Iori felt perfectly fine, he knew deep down that the rampant beast still lives. Just that, he was asleep and didn't feel the need to be out.
For now...

Kay decided to go out on a night walk, of course not alone since Krizalid and Zayn were right beside him. He didn't even mind their presence, seeing how they were technically always together. Also, he wanted to speak to them in private too.
"Guys, Seirah's birthday is next week," Kay brought out the subject. "Have you two decided what to get her?"
Zayn simply shrugged. "Maybe a bar of expensive chocolate or something like that."
"I was thinking of getting her some perfume," Krizalid shrugged. "I found a bottle of Eau de Parfum that's quite affordable and said to be long lasting. The shop is trustworthy too. I think it's a nice gift and also an indirect reminder that she's smelly."
Zayn scowled, giving him a light backhand. "Is that why you gave me deodorant for my birthday last year?"
Krizalid shrugged, a sly smirk on his face. "Maybe?" He nudged Kay's elbow. "Anyway, what are you getting for her?"
"I'm not very sure..." Kay frowned thoughtfully. "I was actually gonna ask you guys for an idea."
"How about a nice new wallet?" Zayn suggested, kicking aside a small stone in his way. "Hers is all torn up."
Kay groaned. "I already got her a new one last year and she locked it away in that dust-collecting drawer of hers."
"Handbag?" Krizalid suggested next. "Or a clutch purse?"
"That sounds good too..." Kay nodded thoughtfully. "But will she use it?"
"No," both of his brothers said at once.
"She'll just use that trusty jeans bag of hers," Zayn said, shrugging.
Kay groaned. "I wanna get her something that she needs, something that she can use daily."
"How about hair accessories?" Krizalid snorted. "I mean, she's always complaining that she doesn't have anything nice to put on her hair, right?"
Kay thought about it and nodded slowly. "That actually sounds like a good idea. I'll try to find something online. Hopefully, it arrives on time for her birthday and not after."
"That too..." Krizalid agreed. "Or do you wanna go out this Saturday and get everything? We'll tell Dad and make Seirah think that we're on a guys' day out and go get whatever we need."
"That sounds good," Zayn nodded. "Maybe I'll get her a nice lotion since... well, a bar of chocolate sounds pretty lame compared to whatever you guys got for her."
"Come on, Seirah loves chocolate," Kay smiled, putting an arm around him. "Anyway, wanna get a drink?" He pointed at a shop right beside them, called Posiden Coffee. "I heard the drinks here are really good."
"Since when did this shop exist?" Zayn asked in surprise. "Right beside Sundeer too!"
"Competition at its best," Krizalid smirked. "Anyway, let's see how they're doing."
The three went in and got themselves and the rest of their family some hot drinks since it was really cold. Three were tightly packed in a paper bag to prevent spills and three was brought to-go.
"This is actually really good," Zayn commented as he took a sip. "It's not that sweet too."
"And the price is actually pretty okay, way cheaper than Sundeer," Krizalid added. "These guys might just put them out of business..."
"I saw that they have food too, like lasagne, cakes, and pies," Kay added with a grin. "Something that Sundeer does not serve much of."
"Well, at least we know that this place is near our home," Zayn shrugged. "We can come here often to get drinks."
"I know you would," Krizalid gave his youngest brother a nudge. "Come on, let's go back. It's getting kinda late."