The Scene

"It's Art Class after this," Kay grinned at his red-haired friend. "Rock says that Terry is already on standby mode."
"Good," Iori nodded. "Where's Leona's dad?"
Kay turned to her and asked.
"He's on his way," Leona informed. "Any minute now."
As if on cue, Heidern walked in, his face looking just as disappointed as always. Kay wondered how much gel he put on his black hair to look like that, without even a strand escaping.
The vice principal made a beeline for his daughter. "Is she here yet?"
Leona shook her head. "Not yet, but she will be any time now."
Heidern nodded and swept his gaze around, eventually stopping on the redhead. "Is that the boy you said?" He nodded towards Iori.
Leona nodded. "That's the one. Poor guy... he pukes every time she comes in."
Iori bowed slightly and took out a paper bag, placing it on the table.
Heidern nodded back and turned to Leona in surprise. "Leo, how badly is this boy affected by Shiranui-sensei?"
"A lot," Leona solemnly stated. "Just you see when she arrives."
Heidern nodded and sat down at Benimaru's place since he was absent, being out of town for a fashion show in Osaka. Duo Lon gulped at having the vice principal beside him but bowed slightly to show respect.
"Just act like I'm not here," Heidern said. "We don't want Shiranui-sensei to see me."
Duo quickly nodded but wondered how he wouldn't be seen, considering how he was taller than most of the students in his class. Then again, that was Heidern's problem, not his.
Mai eventually sashayed in, wearing a tight pencil skirt with a slit at the back. Heidern's eyes widened when he saw how she looked. He never really noticed it before, but now...
He turned to where Iori was and saw that he had clapped his hands against his mouth, his grey-haired friend trying to calm him.
"Ohayo Gozaimasu, class!" Mai cheerfully greeted.
The students immediately stood up and Heidern did too, hunching a little to seem shorter than he actually was. They greeted her and she asked them to sit down.
Heidern called to the burly blond boy beside him. "Can you call my daughter?"
Clark saluted and reached a hand out to Leona's desk. The blue-haired girl turned to look at her father, who gave her exaggerated signals. She eventually signalled for him to wait and pointed a thumb to the redhead.
Heidern leaned backwards slightly and saw that poor Iori really was trying very hard to hold it in. Eventually, he failed and let out a loud retch into the paper bag. Mai instantly rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips.
"Yagami-san, you're still vomiting in my class?" Mai whined. "Do I really look that bad to you?" She shifted her legs slightly. "You sure you are a boy?"
Heidern shook his head in surprise.
Kay raised his hand. "Shiranui-sensei, can I take Iori to the toilet again?"
"The two of you, always looking for a reason to skip my class," Mai clicked her tongue. She straightened herself and went over to the teacher's table. "Make it quick."
Kay got up to go but Iori quickly pulled his arm, shaking his head.
"I'm fine," Iori quietly said, letting go of his arm. "There's no need."
"But you-" Kay was cut short when the redhead suddenly spoke.
"It's fine, really," Iori assured, his voice hoarse.
Kay sighed. "Iori, you need to get cleaned up."
Iori pulled out a large pack of wet wipes. "I came prepared because I don't wanna miss any action..."
"Drink some water," Kay said. He dug in his pocket and pulled out a tin of breath mints. "Here, take a few of these too."
Iori nodded and Kay went back to his place beside him. Mai shook her head at them and started the lesson. It was surprising how Heidern still went unnoticed, even by some of the students since he entered through the back door during an unruly recess.
'How did she not get caught?' Heidern thought to himself in surprise.
Mai turned around to write something on the board. She dropped the cap of her marker and bent over to pick it up. Heidern was disgusted when some of the students actually leaned forward to look. He didn't really blame her on that since it wasn't technically her fault.
Mai stood up again and turned to the class, a smirk on her face. "Liked what you saw?"
To Heidern's horror, she actually struck a pose. He had enough and stood up, pointing an accusing finger at her. Mai gasped and quickly bowed.
"Heidern-san!" Mai cried. "I didn't notice you here! How long have you been there?!"
"Long enough," Heidern frowned. "Is this how you act in front of students?"
Mai stared at him in surprise. "Is this because I'm a lady?"
"No, it's because of how you don't follow proper dress code," another voice suddenly boomed.
"Terry," Rock grinned to himself.
And Terry it was. He walked in rather dramatically, taking slow steps with a clipboard held in one hand.
"This is getting good," Kay smirked to himself, munching on his beef jerky.
"It's a good thing we didn't go to the bathroom," Iori added.
"Students have reported that your collar is always two inches too low, your skirt always too fitting," Terry remarked, looking at the clipboard before looking at her. "Can't say that's not right."
"And you make that poor boy barf each time," Heidern pointed at Iori.
"It's not my fault he can't handle a pretty lady," Mai argued.
"You're not following the proper dress code, Shiranui-san," Heidern frowned.
"So this dress code exists now?" Mai barked. "Tell me where I'm violating it. You're coming at me for this, even though I'm properly following the rules, but what's actually going on in this school? There are weirdos in the staff room unbuttoning their shirts to show off their ugly bellies. Those don't count as breaking dress code? And you're coming at me just because what, my skirt is a little too tight? You can't blame me for my body, can you?"
"That's not the point," Heidern piped up. "Those people don't go around like that to classes."
Mai shifted slightly and crossed her arms across her chest. "You wanna bet? Just you see, you'll be surprised to find creeps terrorising your school, even harassing young women like myself and the students. You come with me, and I'll show you."
Heidern looked slightly surprised. "There can't be... what are you saying?"
"I'm saying that there are lots happening in this school that you don't know about," Mai bravely said.
Terry cleared his throat. "Sir, I feel like we should look into this. It sounds pretty serious, especially if the students are affected as well."
Heidern nodded and agreed to follow Mai to whichever classroom she was taking him to. Terry offered to watch the class as the two left.
"Well, that was unexpected," Terry shrugged, putting the clipboard down on the teacher's table. "If whatever she's saying is true, we can't do nothing to her. Especially since she really is following the rules."
"Whose work is this?" Kyo suddenly piped up. "Did someone report Shiranui-sensei?"
Terry decided to not tell. "That's classified. I only came in because your friend came in for counselling that day and told me that he barfed ever time he saw her."
Everyone turned to Iori who hid his face.
"You reported her, didn't you?" Kyo growled.
"You're not the one who's losing lunch every time there is art class," Iori grumbled. "My throat is becoming hoarse because of her."
"But if what she's saying is right, poor her," Ryo couldn't help but say. "Who do you think that weirdo teacher is?"
"Probably your dad," Kyo smirked.
"Oi," Ryo scowled.
"Who knows?" Kyo shrugged and turned back to Iori. "Well, at least now Heidern knows about some weirdo guy who unbuttons his shirt around students... that's worse if you ask me."
Iori nodded, creeped at the thought. "Yeah..."
Terry just sat around before Mai finally returned and took over.