Study Session

Benimaru had returned from his trip to Osaka and decided to invite his two friends over so that he could catch up on whatever they missed at school.
Goro filled him in on class work while Kyo filled him in on the drama. Benimaru listened intently, his eyes widening at every detail when talking about Mai's story.
"So Yagami and that Kay dude were actually planning to get her fired but it ended up backfiring?" Benimaru said in surprise.
"In a good way," Kyo nodded, nibbling on some fish cutlets that Benimaru prepared himself. "Shiranui-sensei was being constantly harassed by that Yamada creep. She couldn't tell anyone so she plotted her revenge so that she gets caught instead."
Benimaru frowned for a moment. "She wasn't even dressed that badly, still following the dress code, if you ask me. Just that, her body was a little... curvy. Why on earth would that get her caught?"
"Because of Yagami's puking story," Kyo chuckled. "So they somehow got Leona's dad to come in and call her out. Shiranui-sensei ended up snapping, directly calling him out for letting Yamada run free. So yeah, that prick got fired instead."
"Then what happened?" Benimaru asked as he crunched on potato chips.
"She settled it and came back to class," Kyo went on. "She was so grateful, she even bowed low, her hands pressed together like this." He demonstrated to show.
"Wow, then that dude must've been quite the creep," Benimaru remarked thoughtfully. "Poor Shiranui-sensei. Well, at least Yagami did something good for her."
"He refused to admit it was him so don't tell her," Kyo warned. "Though Shiranui-sensei was grateful and asked who it was, Yagami decided to stay anonymous. Of course, most of our classmates already know."
Goro suddenly tapped the blond on the shoulder. "Finish your Maths homework."
Benimaru realised that he had a heap of homework in front of him and nodded. He immediately started on it and finished a worksheet within minutes before moving on to the next. Kyo picked up the paper and looked at it in surprise.
"How...?" Kyo asked in surprise. "So fast!"
"These are easy!" Benimaru pointed out as he worked on another set of equations. "That's why I can finish it very quickly."
Kyo looked at him in surprise. "You're joking, right?"
"No?" Benimaru shook his head, confused. "Kyo, these are a piece of cake."
Kyo looked at the worksheet then turned to him, his eye twitching.
Goro suddenly burst into laughter. "This just shows that Kyo is that bad in Maths."
Kyo frowned, hurt that he actually found his downfall amusing, and got up to leave, grabbing his things as he did. "Thanks for the fish katsu, Ben." He bowed slightly and saw himself out.
Benimaru watched him leave in surprise and got up. "Kyo! Where are you going? Don't leave yet!"
"I have homework to do," Kyo merely spared a glance as he spoke. "I'll see you at school."
Benimaru turned to Goro and frowned at his bigger friend. Goro silently averted his gaze before giving him a slight bow of apology.
"Way to go, Daimon," Benimaru sighed as he sat down again.
"I was just stating facts!" Goro shrugged.
"Yeah, but that was still a mean thing to say."
Goro sighed. "I'll apologise to him at school."
"You better," Benimaru nodded before going back to his homework.

Kyo put his helmet on and looked at the Nikaido mansion for a moment before riding away. He couldn't help but feel a little insulted by Goro's remark. It's not that he was wrong, it's true that Kyo wasn't a mathematician, but it was still a little mean of him to just blurt it out like that. Though his friends were smarter than him, neither of them took the time to actually teach him how the Maths formulas that he kept messing up applied to the questions.
His past teachers never took the time too, even Igniz. Kyo sighed and decided to ride to a cafe instead so that he could do his homework alone and in peace.

Since both Kazuhiro and Masaomi were busy, Iori and Aiko decided to hang out a bit at Takeshita Street. It wasn't really that far away and Iori had already gotten his biker's license a year before so the two of them took Kazuhiro's bike out since it was collecting dust anyway.
Aiko held on tight as they sped towards the famous shopping street. They had to park and walk the rest of the way to shop. They went to many shops from boutiques to Purikura booths. It felt good to finally have some fun after the roller coaster of events.
In the end, they felt tired and decided to take cover in one of the cafes. It was a cozy place, one that they would always go to whenever they were free.
"Niisan!" Aiko suddenly grabbed her brother's arm. "Isn't that...?"
She gestured towards one of the tables where a young man sat poring over some spread-out papers, his hand placed on top of his head as he hunched.
"Kyo," Iori smirked. "Come on, let's go say hi."

Kyo looked up in surprise when the redheads came over, grinning.
"Hey, Kyo," Iori greeted. His gaze fell on the school supplies and workbooks strewn around the desk. "Doing your homework?"
Kyo nodded. "Yes."
"Is it okay if we join you?" Iori asked as he pulled the chair in front of Kyo.
Kyo just shrugged. "Go ahead."
A waiter came up just as the siblings sat down. Kyo was a little surprised when both of them ordered raspberry milk. Iori glanced at Kyo as the waiter left and frowned as he noticed how down the other boy looked.
"You okay, Kyo?" Iori asked, reaching a hand out to knock the table.
Kyo nodded. "Yeah, I am."
"Is that the Maths work that Igniz gave us?" Iori recognised the worksheets, much to Kyo's dismay. "Do you need any help?"
Kyo hesitated a little but nodded. Iori moved to the seat beside him and started explaining the equations patiently. By the time the Yagamis' drinks arrived, Kyo understood half of what's going on.
"So you understand now?" Iori asked just as the waiter placed two glasses of iced raspberry milk on the table. "It's not that hard, you just have to understand properly."
Kyo nodded. "Thanks, Yagami." He turned to the waiter and ordered another cup of chocolate milk before turning back to Iori. "Really, I appreciate you teaching me like this. You're a better teacher than Igniz!"
Iori just smiled and pulled his glass of raspberry milk towards him, proceeding to take a sip of the cold pink liquid. "It's actually not that hard once you understand the concept. You'll be able to grab onto it in no time."
"I really appreciate this, Yagami. Thank you," Kyo bowed gratefully. "No one actually took the time to teach me patiently like this. Everyone's usually just looking down on me for not understanding."
Iori patted Kyo's back. "Don't think much of it. Hey, we can have a study session if you want. We can call Dash in together too."
Kyo nodded slowly. "That sounds great, Yagami. Thank you."
Aiko smiled at her brother as she sipped her pink drink.