A vigilante?

Zayn fingered the half-finished mouse that still had the crochet hook dangling from it. Erin was supposed to finish it, just like how she had knitted a handmade plushy for each of her children, but Zayn's was left unfinished till this day.
Though he was eager to finish what she had started, he still didn't have the heart too. After all, crochet knitting wasn't rocket science, but his mother's hands had touched and weaved the piece he was holding now. Finishing it without her seemed like destroying her essence imbedded within each stitch of the unfinished article.
He didn't know why he actually missed her so much, especially since he had little to no memories of her. Maybe it was because of that did he miss her most, the fact that he was far too young to remember anything of her. Even Kay, just a year older than him, remembers how he used to play with her. He claimed that it was a faded, far away memory, but at least that's still better compared to what Zayn remembered of his mother.
Nothing.
Zayn sighed and wiped the teardrops that had gathered around his eyes before carefully placing the unfinished plushy into his desk drawer, shutting it before leaving the room. His entire family was in the living room, save for him, and they were all talking about something lively while snacking. Zayn suddenly felt a little left out but that was only until Krizalid spotted him and patted the seat beside him.
"Alright, what are you guys talking about?" Zayn asked as he perched himself beside Krizalid. "Seems fun, by the looks of it."
Seirah handed him a small pack of potato chips, which he instantly tore open to eat. "Dash was telling us how you have your eye on a certain girl."
Zayn's face immediately turned red as he turned to his second brother, who sat smirking at him. He felt like throwing the pack of potato chips straight at Kay's smug face but thought against it. After all, the only thing that would come out of it was a waste of a tasty snack.
"Who is she? Do you at least know her name?" Krizalid nudged his elbow.
"Uh... she's a librarian, her name's Isolde," Zayn shrugged. "And she likes reading. That's the only think I know about her."
"Yeah, and our Zayn actually went ahead to read a few books just to talk to her," Kay added with a grin. "Talk about effort."
Zayn rolled his. "Reading is actually fun, something that you should be doing too."
"He's right," Seirah nodded in agreement. "Reading really is fun. There's this girl in one of my classes that's always reading in the corner, doesn't really bother with blending in with the in-crowd. Not that she doesn't have friends, she does, just that she doesn't really care to be popular."
"Well, same here," Kay shrugged. "I only talk with those around me. Not like Kyo, who's even someone's senpai despite having bad grades."
"Hey, at least he's trying after mingling with you guys," Seirah pointed out. "He's starting to improve."
Kay nodded. "That's right." He smirked at his younger brother again. "Anyway, Zayn. Any idea which class your Isolde is in?"
"I'm not sure," Zayn admitted. "But she doesn't really seem like a senior. She's also in Choir, by the way."
"Choir, huh...?" Seirah nodded thoughtfully and took her phone out. She looked through the names listed and smirked. "She's your age, Zayn. She's in the class next door yours."
"Oh!" Zayn nodded. "Okay, that's good. But I think meeting with her in the library is the best."
Kay chuckled. "Most people go there to study and read but Zayn, on the other hand, goes there to see his girlfriend instead."
To Kay's surprise, a cushion flew directly at his face.
"That is so mean! I study too, okay?!" Zayn spat. "I'm also done with all of my homework."
Kay was laughing all the while.

Iori got bored with sitting in his room doing nothing and eventually made his way to the living room to see what the others were doing. Turns out they were all watching the news, even with Rio and Yua joining in.
"Anything fun going on?" Iori asked as he sat himself beside his sister.
Aiko prompted him to be quiet and stared at the screen. Iori, confused, turned to the television to see what was going on as well.
Apparently, there was this mysterious person in a hood that lurked in the shadows of Tokyo. The person wasn't bad, in fact they were the exact opposite. They had managed to rescue a man who was left to die after getting stabbed. The mystery vigilante had called the emergency services and stayed with the poor man, leaving only when the ambulance arrived.
"Wow!" Iori remarked in surprise. "Our very own superhero."
"This isn't the first time they appeared," Kazuhiro smirked, gesturing towards the screen. "They usually stay in Shinjuku and Taito where most of the crimes take place. This time, it's... where is this?"
"Nakano Ward," Masaomi answered, pointing his chin at the television. "See? It's near the train station."
Kazuhiro nodded. "Yeah, you're right."
"I'm just wondering who this vigilant is," Aiko shrugged. "Whoever it is, they're like an angel."
"Yeah..." Iori nodded. "It's nice to know that someone's actually out there to save the town."
"Well, it's about time this corrupt world had one," Masaomi shrugged and got up. "Anyway, I wanna go get a snack. Who's up for some senbei?"
Everyone raised their hands for some.

Kyo rode down the streets of Shinjuku on his bike, just back after visiting Benimaru's home for a study session. The blond had initially only invited Goro over but since Kyo pointed out the other day that they were leaving him out, he invited him over too. Kyo was only too happy to come over.
Now, it was getting late and he had to be home by nine. Kyo didn't really have the need to speed but he certainly enjoyed the feeling of the gentle breeze playing with his hair. The Nikaido home wasn't all that far away from the Kusanagi household so the ride wouldn't take all that long. He hummed the tune of a certain song, called Esaka? which he planned on having the school band play. After all, he was the concert master and had the right to select songs for everyone to play. All he had to do was write out the scores.
He stopped at a traffic light and waited for the light to turn green.
Kyo started counting how many instruments he needed. There was the electric guitar, the electric guitar chords, the drums, the bass, the song didn't have saxophone parts in it so he could just leave Aiko and Takeru out. Then there was the keyboard. Kyo sighed. There was a lot of work to do for this song.
But he enjoyed doing it nonetheless.
Kyo was suddenly jolted out of his thoughts when a shadowy figure whooshed past him, leaving a sticky note on his forehead. Puzzled and shocked at the same time, Kyo took the note off his face and looked at it.
Wear a helmet
The phrase made him even more confused. Who was this person and why on earth would they leave such a message? All of a sudden too.
The light turned green so Kyo quickly rode on and went straight home. The piece of paper was hastily stuffed into his pocket but the message still played itself in Kyo's mind.
Who was that shadowy figure?