Meet-up in the library

Kula, Kay, and Najd were left off early due to their lesser punishment.
"That wasn't so bad," Kay heaved a sigh of relief as soon as they were out. "I thought there would be a brawl or something chaotic like that."
Najd smirked. "Well, something like that did happen in Chess yesterday."
"Because of you," Kay pointed out.
"It was actually okay," Kula said next. "I'm glad that Chris was there too."
"Kula, he literally threw a basketball at Iori yesterday when he didn't even do anything," Kay warned. "That kid is a psycho in disguise, stay away from him!"
"But he's nice to me," Kula timidly said. "The other kids think I'm weird, or too childish. Chris is my only friend in class besides Rimururu."
"A whata-ruru?" Najd snorted.
"Rimururu," Kula grinned. "She's so much fun."
"Nakoruru's sister," Kay chuckled. "She's in our year."
"Oh, okay..." Najd nodded, adjusting the straps of her backpack. "Kind of odd names, don't you think."
They went straight to the library where the rest were having a study session. Zayn grinned and waved as soon as they entered.
"So how was detention?" Zayn asked as soon as they came over.
"It wasn't that bad, actually," Kay shrugged. "We also found that Chris is actually besties with Kula."
"What?!" Zayn gasped. "Kula, no. He's a crackhead!"
"He's not, he's nice," Kula reasoned as she sat down in front of him.
Kay sighed and turned to Iori. "Did that whack hit you hard yesterday?"
"Nah," Iori chuckled. "Anyway, you guys can be mistaken for twins."
"At this point, I'm used to that comment," Najd shrugged. "Anyway, you're the one that went crazy in class? Twice?"
Iori frowned. "Once. The second time was just to catch the person who tried to ruin me."
"Oh yeah, you were viral too," Najd said, much to his dismay. "The whole block gathered in front of your class to watch."
Iori simply nodded and turned to Ryo beside him, changing the subject to something else.
"Try not to bring it up," Kay told her in a low voice before slipping beside the redhead.
Najd nodded understandingly, seeing how Iori didn't like being reminded of his rampage and sat herself beside Kula, resuming her Arabic novel. Zayn was still on the lookout for Isolde, having finished The Mystery of The Secret Room. He waltzed off to the counter and grinned when he spotted the person he was looking for at the right place.
"Hi!" Zayn cheerfully greeted and placed his book down on the table.
Isolde smiled. "Hi, Zayn. Done with the book?"
Zayn nodded. "It's really good, very funny too. I really like the ending, especially the part about Carbolic Soap."
Isolde burst into laughter, going completely unnoticed by the nearby librarians. "I love that part. Gosh..."
"Yeah, I really loved this book," Zayn smiled. "Thanks for your suggestion."
"You're welcome. You should read the Nancy Drew book that you borrowed. That one's fun too, especially Barty."
"Barty? Got it. I'll keep a lookout for a character by that name."
Isolde chuckled and processed the book as returned before dropping it into the trolley beside the counter. She turned back to Zayn and gave him a smile. "You can go back to your reading now."
Zayn nodded and waved at her before sauntering back to his spot. To his surprise, Isolde was actually at his heels. Zayn simply shrugged and sat down, opening the hardcover copy of The Haunted Bridge by Carolyn Keene to read. Isolde stopped right in front of him, beside Kula, and spoke to her.
"You okay, Kula?" Isolde asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Shermie didn't bully you, right?"
"She tried, but..." Kula shrugged. "It didn't work since I'm friends with her friend."
Isolde smiled and turned to Zayn. "You guys are siblings?"
Zayn quickly nodded. "Yeah. By the way, how do you two know each other?"
"We were teammates in Gymnastics yesterday," Isolde explained. "Poor Kula got slapped."
"What actually happened? Kula's not one to cause trouble without a reason."
Kay immediately got up and came over upon finding out that she was a witness to the crime. "Can you tell me what actually happened yesterday?"
Isolde sighed. "We were the first ones to arrive and Whip-sensei told us that we needed to get into groups. Of course, Kula and I chose to be in one group but then this Shermie came up and asked Kula to be in her group, even calling her Dolly."
"But I'm no Dolly!" Kula exclaimed sulkily. "I'm a human!"
Isolde gave Kay a knowing look. "Yep. And then we performed, Shermie performed after us, and Kula booed when they were finished. Shermie marched up to us and gave Kula a hard slap, her face was all red."
Kay clenched his fists in anger. "And then?"
"Kula was about to attack her but Whip-sensei quickly stopped her. She gave Shermie a forty-minute detention and since Kula was happy about it, she gave her a twenty-minute stay back too."
Kay regretted not giving Shermie a punch in the face. He started storming towards the exit to break into detention once again and give her a piece of his mind for messing with his Kula.
"Oi! Dash!" Zayn shouted and ran after his brother. "Yo! Wait up!"
But Kay wasn't listening to him. Zayn somehow caught his arm and stopped him. "Dude! Don't! You're only gonna get into trouble again!"
"It would be worth it," Kay said through gritted teeth. "She's the one who started the fight, forty minutes isn't even enough. Why on earth did Seirah even punish poor Kula? She didn't even deserve it!"
"We'll figure this out later," Zayn reasoned, pulling his arm back towards their table. "Come on, Dash!"
Kay sighed and gave in, following his brother back to their tables. Najd and Yuri stared at them in surprise. Even Iori was surprised and got up, making his way towards them.
"Yo, chill, Dash!" Iori said, rubbing Kay's back. "Shermie is a jerk. Also, Nako already slapped her the other day."
"Not enough," Kay growled. "She deserves to get pummelled."
Iori sighed. "You might get expelled or suspended."
"It would actually be worth it..."
"It would not," Iori shook his head, placing his hands on his shoulders. "She and her stupid friends are not worth our trouble at all."
"Also, Kula actually killed her with kindness earlier," Najd added. "You should've seen the look on her face after Kula helped that boy with his Maths homework. She clearly felt like trash."
Kay smirked slightly. "Well, it's Kula. It's impossible to not love her."
"True that," Najd agreed with a smile.
Iori turned back to Kay. "Dash, don't go taking matters into your own hands, okay? They'll eventually get punished, one way or another in the future, don't you worry."
Benimaru suddenly came up and smiled at Aiko. "Hey, Beautiful." Then he turned to Kay and put a hand on his shoulder, to which the latter responded by swatting it away. Benimaru ignored that and continued. "So, did you encounter that Yashiro fink?"
"I did, and Shen was right," Kay frowned. "He did have a very punchable face."
"Kinda like yours, Beni," Iori smirked at the blond.
Benimaru turned pale and retreated to his spot beside Kyo, who sat laughing. Iori snorted at Kay and went back to his spot too. Kay sighed and gave Kula's shoulder a squeeze before leaving as well.