Some games

Kula smiled excitedly as soon as she spotted Seirah waiting at the hall for Gymnastics Club meeting. Isolde was there too, helping Seirah by bringing in the props.
"Hey, Kula," Seirah smiled, waving at her. "Since it's only the first day, we'll be doing rhythmic gymnastics. You know, the one with the ribbons?"
Kula nodded enthusiastically. "Yes!"
Isolde chuckled and asked her to choose a ribbon with the colour of her choice. Kula chose pink while Isolde chose teal.
"Whip-sensei, can I partner up with her?" The older girl asked, turning to Seirah.
Seirah shrugged. "Sure. I was gonna pair everyone up anyway."
Shermie soon came up and Kula immediately scowled, having heard about her from Kay who heard of her from Kyo and Iori. The red-haired girl haughtily sashayed towards the box of ribbons and picked out a red one. She turned to Kula and smiled, much to the girl's dismay.
"So would you do the honour of being the teammate of me, the President, dolly?" Shermie pointing her roll of red ribbon at her, causing it to unravel into a long springy strand. "I'm sure you're in need of a glorious senpai like me."
Kula shook her head. "Dolly? I'm no dolly! And I've already teamed up with Isolde." She hugged the other girl's arm, much to her surprise.
Isolde smiled and put an arm around her. "I'm sure the others would be only too happy to take your invitation when they arrive."
Shermie's lips contorted in disgust as she turned away, twirling her ribbon along with her.
"How can she even see behind that thing?" Isolde asked, amused.
Kula shrugged and proceeded to unravel her ribbon, making pink zigzag patterns midair.

Benimaru changed into the school's swimsuit and walked past Kyo, who was rummaging in one of the storerooms for hockey sticks and pucks. The blond chuckled and waved at him before making his way towards the pool, zipping his swimming top to his neck. When he got there, he sat down on one of the benches and tried to stuff his little blond bun into his swim cap.
And that's when Yashiro came in. Benimaru wasn't sure if the other guy had bleached his hair or if his hair was naturally that white. He used to think that Kay's hair was very light, but Yashiro's shade was even lighter. The white-haired boy gave him a scornful look and jumped straight into the pool, much to Benimaru's surprise.
"You can't just jump in like that, the teachers aren't even here yet!" Benimaru pointed out.
Yashiro popped out of the water and rolled his eyes at him. "Tell that to someone who cares."
"Yashiro!" A voice shouted. The two immediately turned to look at Zero standing at the entrance with a frown, another long-haired teacher right beside him. "Don't you know that it's dangerous to swim without supervision? What if something happens while I wasn't here?"
"You can blame him," Yashiro motioned towards Benimaru who stood at the side before going back in for another dive.
Benimaru was starting to wonder how common white hair was genetically, seeing how he was seeing one person after another with that hair colour. Zero sighed and came over to Benimaru, who also happened to be the Vice President of the Swimming Club. The other teacher, Gato, went straight to the pool and shouted at Yashiro to get out immediately. He also put Yashiro in detention, for not only disobeying the teachers but disrespecting them as well.

Najd arrived and stopped short upon spotting Kay at the front, especially since there was an empty spot right beside him. Surely, that couldn't be the only one, right?
It wasn't, but the only other empty spot was the one beside a very noisy gang. Najd sighed and decided to just choose the better of the two.
Just as she had suspected, Kay immediately did a ninety-degree turn to face her, a slight smirk on his face as he regarded her. The boy beside him suddenly leaned forward and looked at her in surprise.
"Are you two like... related or something?" Ash asked, pointing first at Kay then at Najd. "Like, you guys look very alike."
"No." Najd shook her head. "I'm not related to him in any way."
Kay frowned at her before turning to Ash with a smirk. "My mom was adopted, so there's a possibility that we are."
"Oh... you guys haven't found her biological family, then..." Ash remarked thoughtfully.
"Not really, but there's a possibility that we have," Kay said before giving Najd a knowing look.
The teacher didn't show up so the President handled everything. It was a blond boy named Adelheid Bernstein. Kay frowned at the suspiciously familiar name.
"Is that Bernstein-sensei's son?" Kay leaned towards Ash and asked.
"Well, yeah!" Ash smirked. "They literally have the same surname! And the same kinda hair too."
Kay nodded and paid attention to what Adel was saying at the front. Eventually, he took out a piece of paper and asked everyone to get into groups of two.
"I already assigned names for you guys, so you guys can just get into groups," Adel said. "Ash? Where's Ash?"
Ash raised his hand. Adel nodded and teamed him up with a girl named Rose Bernstein, definitely his sister. Ash shrugged and watched as the blond girl made his way towards his table. Adel handed Ash a chess board and asked both of them to set it up.
One by one, Adel paired everyone up. When he came to Najd's name, he frowned slightly.
"Najd, do you know where Aishita is?" Adel asked. "I don't see him anywhere."
Ash raised his hand. "Adel, he transferred this week."
"Oh," Adel nodded and crossed Aishita's name out of the list. "Wonder why no one told me." He frowned slightly at the list and found that there was no one else to partner up with Najd. "Everyone else has a partner... except Najd."
"And me," Kay waved to get Adel's attention. "I'm new to this club, I think my name isn't on the list yet."
"It isn't, I think," Adel agreed and came to his desk. "What's your name?"
"Kay Dash," Kay said and proceeded to spell his name so that Adel could write it down. "This is my first meeting here."
Adel smiled. "Welcome to the club, Kay." He handed him the last chess set. "You can team up with Najd."
Kay grinned and waved the set at Najd as he pulled his chair in front of her so that they could play. He laid the board out on her table and took out the packs of pieces.
"What do you want, white or black?" Kay asked as he dumped everything out onto the board.
"Black," Najd simply said.
Kay chuckled and handed her the pack of black pieces. "Strange, isn't it? The white player would always have the privilege to go first but yet, everyone chooses black."
Najd said nothing as she started arranging the pieces on her side of the board. Kay arranged the row of pawns before putting up the big guys behind each of them.
"White first," Kay said, as he moved one of his pawns two steps forward.
Najd watched and then made her move.

Iori was put on the same team as Rock and Zayn. He didn't mind, all he wanted was to be as far away from Chris as he could.
And that's exactly what he got. Chris played for the opposing team. Now, he was trying to get the ball from Zayn, who refused and swiftly passed it to Rock. The blond boy dodged the opposing team members that tried to tackle him and quickly passed it to Iori since he was the closest. Iori, on the other hand, bounced it towards the goal and scored mark for the team, the winning goal. The entire team cheered, with Zayn even happily hugging him.
"Dude, this is literally just our first game here," Iori pointed out with a chuckle. "But yeah, I'm happy too! Feels so good to play basketball after so long."
Rock smiled. "Hey, maybe you can come over to my place to play sometime. Terry loves basketball too."
Iori smirked at the thought. "Sure. I'd like that."
Chris glared at the three of them as they exited the court to take a break. As he reached the small gate that led out of the court, Iori felt the basketball hitting his right shoulder blade. The redhead immediately turned around to see who the perpetrator was but all he saw was the younger boy giving him a sweet and innocent smile as he stood with his hands behind his back.