Goenitz returns

Goenitz returned to school but Chizuru still remained their home room teacher, much to everyone's delight. Everyone tried to ignore whatever that happened two weeks ago and just went on with school and class work.
To everyone's dismay, Goenitz suddenly walked into the class just before the bell rang. He nodded to Takuma, who happened to be the last period teacher, and made a beeline straight for Iori. The redhead inwardly groaned as he already knew where this was going.
"Iori, can I speak to you for a moment?" Goenitz asked.
Kyo gave Iori a knowing sideways look as he packed his bag. Kay wasn't so impressed either.
"Sure, Sensei," Iori bowed slightly and zipped his backpack. "It's good to see you again."
Goenitz frowned. "It's good to see you too. I just... look, I've had the time to look over everything and I just wanted to apologise for filming you the other day. I have deleted the video and taken it down from my social media accounts. Then again, my accounts have already been suspended before I could because people got it reported. But know this, Iori. I truly am sorry for what I did the other day. Sakazaki-sensei knocked some sense into me too, saying how hard you and your family had it until recently. He didn't tell me what you went through, but I'm sure it isn't something good."
Iori turned to Takuma at the front with a grateful smile as he met his eyes, then looked at Ryo who also smiled back in return. After all, it still pained him to know that someone had tried to ruin him like that, especially by exposing his most vulnerable state. But knowing that someone actually stood up for him and his family was nice. He felt grateful for those who reported the video in all platforms till Goenitz's accounts got suspended too.
"It's fine, Sensei," Iori nodded slightly. "It's all in the past. I'm glad that you took the time to think things over."
Goenitz bowed slightly. "Thank you." He turned to Kyo's spot in front of the redhead but was surprised to find that the other boy had vanished. Goenitz turned back to Iori. "So how is it going with you and Kyo? You two getting along good?"
Iori shrugged, nodding. "It's good, he's actually not as bad as I thought."
"I suppose, he helped you too, didn't he?" Goenitz nodded to himself. "I'm glad that putting him here with you two has done him some good." He gave Kay a glance too, to which the younger man nodded in reply.
"Yeah, I suppose we're closer now," Iori nodded. "He visited me when I was unwell a few weeks ago too."
"That's nice," Goenitz nodded. "Well, I have a meeting with the principal in a few minutes. I need to go."
Iori bowed as he watched him leave the classroom. Kay snorted and gave Iori a nudge as soon as Goenitz had his back to them.
The redhead made his way to Takuma and gave him a bow. "Thanks for standing up for us and speaking to Goenitz-sensei. It was nice of you to defend us like that."
Takuma smiled. "Come on, I've known your father well, he's my good friend for years. I can't just watch when someone tried to ruin his family, right?"
"Thanks, Sensei," Iori bowed again. "I really appreciate it."
Takuma bowed slightly too. "Ryo told me that you guys are having a study session at the library. Better get something to eat first."
"Sure we will, Sensei," Iori chuckled and waved at him with a slight bow. "We better get going too. We have to find Kyo, he's supposed to join us... but he ran off."
Takuma nodded and waved at them as he packed his things. The two boys left the classroom and found Kyo waiting in the corridor with his friends.
"Oh, you actually waited for us," Kay snorted. "I really thought you ran off to dodge our study session."
Kyo shook his head. "Nah, the only thing I wanna dodge Goenitz. That's why I ran off before he could speak to me."
"Yeah, we noticed," Iori chuckled. "Come on, I wanna get a snack from the vending machine first."
"Sure. Also, you guys don't mind Ben and Goro joining us at the library, right?" Kyo quickly added.
Iori just shrugged. "Sure, why not. The more the merrier, I think."
Ryo caught up with them. "Ready to go?"
"You're joining too?" Benimaru asked in surprise.
"Yeah?" Ryo simply said, giving him a strange look.
Benimaru quickly nodded as a signal that he thought nothing wrong with that. "Okay, then. Let's go."
The six of them made their way to the foyer, making a beeline for the vending machines to get a snack. They then sat down at one of the benches and ate as they waited for their siblings to arrive.
Aiko and Kula came in first and got themselves something to eat too. Yuri and Zayn arrived too, the latter complaining that the vending machines didn't serve grapes and ended up getting a muesli bar and blackcurrant juice because that was the closest he could get. Yuri just sighed and got herself some milk and a mini shortcake.
Benimaru and Goro were surprised to see that such a big company were staying back to study at the library.

Just like the day before, the seniors sat at one table while the juniors were pushed to a different one. Not like the latter team cared, they preferred this setting too. Goro and Benimaru wedged Kyo between them while the three sat in front of them with Iori in the middle.
"You guys trying to turn me into Swiss cheese or something?" Kyo shook his head at the very limited elbow room, especially on Goro's side. "Guys, seriously..."
Kay suppressed a snort and took his homework out. Zayn still sat reading Enid Blyton's The Mystery of the Secret Room. He couldn't help but laugh at certain parts, the book was funny just like Isolde had said. He looked forward to finishing it so that he can have a chat with her about it. Surely she'd like talking about her favourite books, right?
"Zayn, you don't wanna finish your homework?" Yuri suddenly asked, looking up from her Japanese Language essay. "This essay is due tomorrow."
Zayn shrugged and closed his book, putting it aside before pulling his homework out to finish it.
"Also, you should read a Japanese book since it would help improve your Japanese writing and grammar instead of that English kids' book," Yuri commented, earning a frown from him.
"Yeah, well, you're not so good in Social Studies yourself, right?" Zayn countered. "At least I'm still better in Japanese than you are in Social Studies."
Yuri frowned and went back to her homework. Zayn smirked and started on his essay. He tried to find Isolde when he was halfway done and found her at the counter. Zayn grinned and got up, holding The Mystery of the Secret Room under the crook of his arm as he sauntered over to the counter.
"Hi!" Isolde greeted cheerfully. "You're already done with the books? So fast?"
Zayn chuckled. "Nah, I haven't even finished the first one." He held up the book he was holding with a grin. "This one's really fun."
"Where are you now?" Isolde asked, interested.
"The part where a weird boy shows up claiming to be named Napoleon Bonaparte. Is that really his name?"
Isolde burst into laughter. "Oh, you'll see. I love that part, my favourite. It only gets better after that."
Zayn loved the sound of her laugh. "I'll read on and find out, then."
He gave her a wave and returned to his spot in front of Yuri. Though she was her classmate, Zayn wasn't all that fond of her. He just wished that his best friend was here with him instead.