Viral

Iori wore a face mask and stuffed his hair under the school's sailor hat. It wasn't even a compulsory requirement but he decided to wear it as a disguise now.
"Why are you wearing that hat?" Kazuhiro asked in surprise. "I thought schools stopped requiring it now?"
"Yeah, but it's still a part of the dress code and it's still allowed," Iori shrugged.
Masaomi frowned. "Iori, I saw that video..."
Iori started choking on his saliva, eventually pulling his mask off to get a breather.
"How?!" Iori groaned, turning to his father in surprise. "You're never up to date with social media stuff."
"Yeah but the psychiatrist encouraged me since it might help to relax my mind," Masaomi shrugged. "But I can't believe that stress can do such a thing to someone..."
"Just... just ignore that video, Dad," Iori quickly said. "Come on. Let's get to school."

Iori got a lot of weird stares as he walked into the school building alongside Aiko.
"Niisan, you look very funny, do you know that?" Aiko snickered. "Seriously."
"I don't care..." Iori growled. "Anyway, your block is that way. Don't follow me to my class for no reason."
Aiko laughed and waved at him. "Bye, Niisan!"
Iori waved too and started making his way to his class. He caught sight of Kay coming up the steps behind him with someone else, talking about video games.
"Aight, bye Dash!" The other boy waved before going up the steps to the Year 11 classes.
"Yeah, bye," Kay waved back.
Iori just went to the classroom since he wanted to confront them about the video. Kay, on the other hand, was confused at why this unknown dude was entering his classroom.
"Alright, who did it?!" Iori demanded as soon as he stepped into the classroom. Everyone just turned to him, confused. "Which one of you did it?"
"Did what?" Benimaru called, wiping the whiteboard. "Anyway, who are you?"
Iori just took his cap off, letting his red hair fall around his face. "Tell me, who uploaded that video?"
"Iori?!" Kay exclaimed in surprise. "What's with the hat?"
"Was it you?" Iori growled, leaning close to him until their noses nearly touched.
"No!" Kay denied. "Why would I do that?! Also, look. I'm in the video too."
He took his phone out and showed it to him. Kay was standing right there, next to Leona as they both watched Iori's rampant behaviour.
"Did you guys at least see who it was?" Iori asked, frowning under his mask as his gaze swept through his classmates.
"No, all of us were looking at you," Ryo chimed in. "It wasn't me. I was helping Benimaru, Rock, and Kensou to hold you down."
"Was it Kyo?" Iori glared at said person.
"I swear, it wasn't me," Kyo instantly said. "I'm in the video!"
"Yeah, Kyo was right next to me, still recovering from the shock of you attacking him," Ryo added.
"Yeah, you can see him hugging the wall at the side," Kay said, pointing Kyo out as he showed Iori the video. "See?"
Iori nodded and made his way to his place. He took his notebook out and started listing down the suspects, his whole class, and crossed out whoever that was seen in the video since they clearly weren't filming.
"I'm gonna go see the principal later," Iori frowned.
"I'll come with you," Kay quickly said. "After school?"
"My sister is coming too," Iori added.
"Can Kula and my brother come too?" Kay asked. "Or else they'll be spamming me with calls."
Iori snorted at the thought of going to see the principal in a gang. "Sure."
Goenitz walked in and they started cleaning the place up.

"Did you find out who it was?" Aiko asked as soon as she met with her masked brother in the corridor.
"No," Iori shook his head. "Let's go see the principal."
"Where's this Zayn..." Kay groaned. "Aiko, do you know where Kula is?"
"She was right behind me," Aiko said.
To Kay's surprise, she appeared behind him and caught him in a rear bear-hug. Iori smiled as he thought how cute they looked.
"That's not his sister," Iori whispered to her. "She's adopted."
"Oh!" Aiko's face immediately lit up with a smile. "Then it's okay if I ship them!"
The boy that Iori saw with Kay earlier came up. "What's up? Dash, why were you spamming, messages?"
"I need to go see the principal," Kay said. "With my friend."
Zayn looked at the group next to him. The only one he recognised was Kula. "Who are these again?"
"Classmate," Kay pointed to Iori. Then to Aiko. "His sister." He even pointed to Kula. "And Kula."
"Yeah, I know Kula, but what's with the principal?" Zayn asked.
"This is the guy from the video last night," Kay pointed out. He turned to Iori as if to justify something. "He's the one who showed me the video since he spotted me in it."
"Oh no..." Zayn gulped, backing away slightly.
"Don't worry, I won't go berserk now," Iori sighed, realising his fear. "I'm fine, it was because of... some stress."
"Stress?" Zayn repeated in surprise. "Oh no, does this mean that was a tantrum?!"
Iori just frowned under his mask and walked away towards the direction of the office, taking Aiko's arm. Kay pulled Zayn after them too, with Kula at their heels.
"Can't you just shut up?" Kay hissed. "The poor guy has had some traumatic experiences since he was little. Don't just assume that one is a psycho without knowing their full story. His father was in the hospital at the time."
"Oh..." Zayn said.
"For a suicide attempt," Kay added.
"OH..." Zayn's eyes widened. "Sorry, I didn't know."
Kay shook his head and pulled him up the steps behind the Yagamis. Soon, they were in front of Rugal's office.
"I'm sorry for what I said," Zayn bowed to Iori. "I had no idea that so many problems were going on in your life."
Iori shook his head. "It's fine, don't worry. You didn't know."
He turned back to the office room door and knocked. "Come in." A voice said.
Iori opened the door and they all went in. Rugal looked at them in surprise.
"Whoa, what a big company," Rugal remarked. "Anything important?"
"Yes, Sensei," Iori said, taking his phone out. "You should know about the incident where someone went berserk in class?"
"Yes, what about it?" Rugal asked, not recognising him. "He's better now, received the help he needed. Why?"
"Sensei, this is the someone who went berserk," Kay pointed out, attempting to hide a smirk. "It's Iori."
"Oh, Iori?" Rugal said in surprise. "I couldn't recognise you in that getup."
"Sorry, Sensei, I had to hide my face for a while," Iori frowned, pulling his mask down. "Because of this."
He handed the phone to Rugal who frowned at it. "Who took this video?"
"That's what we wanna know too," Iori agreed. "We still don't know who. We suspect that it's one of our classmates, though. So far, I've listed some and even crossed out the names of whoever that is seen in the video like myself, Kay, Kyo, and more of them."
Rugal nodded and handed the phone back to him. "I'll look into it right away. You should also request for that video to be taken down too."
"Yes, we all have," Kay said. "I feel like the more people report it, the better."
"Send me the link, I'll report it too," Rugal offered. "But now we need to catch the culprit who has brought a bad name not only to you but to our school as well."
They thanked Rugal and left the office.
"What do we do now?" Aiko asked as they made their way back to the foyer. "The video's spreading really quickly too."
"We need to find out who filmed it first," Zayn said. "That's where it all started."
Iori frowned thoughtfully as he walked alongside the others. "I think I have a plan. But it needs some... planning. Kay, meet us later in Sundeer Cafe tonight."
"Just come over, our dad won't be home for the night," Kay said. "He's going on a date with someone."
"Where do you live?" Iori asked with a smirk.
"Roppongi, Minato," Kay answered, taking his phone out. "I'll send you the location."
Instantly, Iori's phone dinged with a notification.
"I need to tell Kyo about this too," Iori quipped. He saw the sour scowl on Kay's face and quickly said. "But I think a call with him is good enough."
"Yeah," Kay nodded, relieved. "Aight, bye, Yagamis. I see your uncle waiting outside. Looks like he got a haircut."
"That's actually our dad," Aiko smiled. "He's picking us up now."
Kay smiled as he watched them leave, waving.