In trouble

Benimaru was already getting sick of this one guy by the name of Yashiro Nanakase. This was the club's first time at the pool after weeks of doing meetings to sort out the administrations. Speaking of which, Benimaru was also annoyed at the fact that he was also the assistant of the same guy.
Benimaru sighed as he watched Yashiro yell at rest of the members in the name of taking attendance. He didn't even seem phased at the fact that he had to stay back the following day for detention since he yelled at Zero when the teacher merely asked him to get out of the pool before anyone else got in. At this point, Benimaru just felt like giving him a big backhand that would send him tumbling straight into the pool with a massive splash. He wished that the pool was filled with poop, but water seemed to be his only choice for now.
Eventually, Zero had enough of his yelling and took control. Yashiro glared at him silently, clenching his fists so tightly that his knuckles showed white. Benimaru just gave him a smirk and asked him to gather everyone for another swim race. Of course, Yashiro went in himself as well and it wasn't even a surprise when he emerged first.
'Guess that's one thing he can be proud of,' Benimaru thought to himself. 'He's representing the school in every swim tournament for a reason.'
It was true, there wasn't anyone in KOF International School that was good enough to beat Yashiro at swimming. Not even Benimaru himself, whose specialty was high-diving.
The blond smiled and gave Yashiro a pat on the back as congratulations. Yashiro, on the other hand, simply wriggled away from him in disgust and turned to glower at him with a deep scowl on his face. Benimaru sighed and just made his way to the pool for another dive.

Kula and Isolde performed their routine well, finishing it with a pose. Seirah clapped cheerfully together with the rest of the members. Shermie, on the other hand, had a scowl on her face. Her team's turn was next so she and another brunette with a peculiar name, Vice, got onto the stage as soon as the two girls came down.
Their performance was spectacular, if not for their haughty demeanour. Everyone still clapped, with some even cheering aloud for them. Isolde politely clapped too but Kula openly showed her dislike towards them by booing loudly.
"Kula!" Isolde hissed softly, giving the girl a nudge. "Stop that."
She did, but not after giving the pair her favourite Akanbe taunt. Shermie and Vice scowled at her, never taking their eyes off her once as they exited the stage. Shermie made a beeline directly for her and gave her a hard slap across her face. Kula looked at her in surprise and prepared to attack her. Seirah immediately pulled her away to avoid more trouble.
"Kula, stop!" Seirah scolded. "You'll get yourself into trouble!"
"But she started it!" Kula pointed accusingly at Shermie.
Seirah turned to the red-haired girl. "Shermie, you can't just slap someone like that!"
"You saw how she booed at me when everyone else clapped, Professeure," Shermie argued. "Isn't that rude of her?"
"She's not the one who attacked physically," Seirah countered.
Shermie scowled. "She would've but you stopped her."
"I would've stopped you if I knew what you were up too," Seirah pointed out, earning a light gasp from Shermie. "It's still detention for you." Kula started cheering but immediately stopped when Seirah pointed at her. "You too, Kula. Both of you, twenty minutes for Kula and forty for Shermie. I'll be on duty."
Shermie gave Kula a smirk. "That's what you get for being happy for my fall, Mon Cheri. Just you watch what I'll do tomorrow."
The worst part was the fact she said such a threat with a sincere smile. Kula gulped, feeling chills run down her spine. Seirah sighed and shook her head, so done with the situation.
"Why on earth would you boo at her like that, I still don't know," Seirah shook her head in dismay. "Oh... Kula..."
Kula pouted. "Seirah! She's the one that called me a dolly!"
"A dolly? That's what you called her?" Vice smirked as she regarded her. "You do look like one. I used to love playing with dollies that look like you. I'd pull their limbs apart and crush them!"
Kula cowered behind Seirah. Seirah sighed, wondering why Mai wasn't here to deal with this. After all, she was also in charge of the Gymnastics Club alongside her.
"Vice, if you continue this, I'm gonna put you detention too," Seirah sternly said. "Go sit down, both of you. We have to continue with the other groups."
Shermie scowled and pulled Vice to their spots.

Kay wasn't even surprised when Najd actually beat him at the game. Maybe this was why she chose black instead of white, since she had the upper-hand of seeing his first move. Then again, Kay also wondered why the black players always win against him since he always chose to be white so that he could move first.
That was starting to look like a mistake now, since he had more loses than he did wins.
"Alright, at this point, I think I'll take black instead," Kay said when he lost his second round. "You've had your turns as black."
"Very well," Najd shrugged as she took over the white pieces she had just attacked and arranged them on her side. "So how long have you been playing chess? You're not that bad a player."
Kay frowned as he thought. "Most of the time, I'll play with my sister, always lose to her. Then I play with my brother, always win with him."
Najd snorted. "Is your brother that bad?"
"When he was younger," Kay shrugged. "Don't tell him I told you this, by the way."
"I don't even meet your brother often," Najd moved a pawn forward. "By the way, it's your turn now."
Kay was about to move a piece when his phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. He immediately took it out to see a text from Seirah.
Guess who just landed in detention
It was in the family group too. Kay knew that it wasn't him since he hadn't done anything besides sitting here and having game after game of chess with Najd. He quickly typed out a reply and placed his phone down on the table so that he could continue his game.
Who?
Kay moved a pawn one spot forward and picked his phone up again while Najd pondered on her next move. The others had already entered the chat by this point.
Krizalid: Must be Zayn
Zayn: Not me!
Krizalid: Oh
Krizalid: Then who?
Zayn: Is it Chris?
Seirah: Chris?
Seirah: No
Zayn: Him too
Zayn: For hitting Iori with the basketball
Kay was taken aback at the news. He ditched his game and paid full attention on his phone instead.
Kay: What?!
Zayn: Yeah
Zayn: We all saw it so he couldn't get away with it
Seirah: Can we just get to the point?
Seirah: I don't even know who this Chris is and I don't care
Seirah: What I'm talking about now is Kula
Seirah: She booed at someone
Seirah: And she slapped Kula
Seirah: I have no choice but to send her too for slander and causing a fight
Kay groaned. It was just like Kula to do something like that and land herself in trouble. He continued texting his family, this time with his fingers shaking from shock.
Kay: What about that other one?
Kay: She didn't get away with slapping Kula right?
Seirah: Nah she in detention too
Seirah: For slapping Kula
Kay smirked but another thought suddenly came to him.
Kay: Wait
Kay: What if that girl bullies Kula in detention?
Seirah started typing a reply almost immediately.
Don't worry
I'll be there
I'm the teacher on duty tomorrow
Kay heaved a sigh of relief and pocketed his phone. Najd still waited for him to make a move.
"Is everything alright?" The Arabian girl asked. "You seemed flustered."
Kay sighed. "Just got news that someone landed in detention."
"Oh..." Najd nodded understandingly. "Who? Your brother?"
"Not him, everyone suspected that it was him too," Kay chuckled slightly. "It's Kula. You know her, don't you?"
Najd nodded. "Yeah, I do. She's in the Art Club. But she's such a sweet girl, what did she do?"
"Someone bullied her," Kay defended Kula. "It's technically not her fault."
"Well, I guess stuff like that happens," Najd shrugged. "Anyway, you still haven't played."
Kay nodded and regarded the board before pushing another pawn forward.