A new homeroom teacher

"I don't wanna go to school!" Kyo whined as he sat down for breakfast.
"Kyo!" Shizuka growled.
Saisyu decided to step in as well. "I thought you said there's a new Geography Homeroom teacher?"
"Oh yeah, there's a new teacher..." Kyo nodded, frowning thoughtfully. "Fine, then. I'll go."
"You have to go," Shizuka frowned. "New teacher or not, you're already in your uniform."
Right after breakfast, Kyo took his bike and rode straight to school. A black Ford Explorer stood near the gate and out came Kay and two more students plus Seirah. Kyo gasped and put on a burst of speed and quickly entered the school compound, parking in a spot near the foyer before taking an alternate route to class. He sighed in relief when he realised that he was first. Iori was confused, seeing how Kyo was rushing in as if a dog was coming after him.
"What did you do?" Iori sighed, taking his earphones off.
"I saw Whip and Kay at the entrance!" Kyo blurted out.
"So?" Iori said indifferently.
"I didn't want them to see me!" Kyo exclaimed.
"Why?" Iori raised an eyebrow.
"Because..." he stopped short when Kay walked in. "You know what, never mind."
"Nuh-uh, you're not getting away with it that easily," Iori shook his head, smirking. "Tell me. Why did you run away when you saw Kay?"
"You ran away from me?" Kay asked in surprise, stopping short in front of Kyo as he walked to his place. "Why?"
Kyo acted confused. "What? No, what do you mean? Why would I run away from you?"
Kay just shrugged and went to his place.
"He ran away from you," Iori snitched again.
"Why?" Kay asked, turning to Kyo.
Kyo sighed. "Because of your sister. She's a teacher, ain't she? That's why."
Both Kay and Iori didn't pursue this any further, much to his relief.

"When is Geo?" Kyo eagerly asked.
"Why, because you wanna see if the teacher's pretty?" Ryo smirked.
"Yeah, that's probably it," Kay added with a grin.
"No, but I wanna know if she's better than Goenitz," Kyo pointed out. "What if she's worse than him?"
"There's no one worse than him, Kyo," Iori grimaced. "He literally saw me, a student, as a subject of mockery and made my breakdown viral just for the heck of it."
Kyo nodded thoughtfully. "Ooh yeah, you're right about that too... he did all of that and just tried to kill himself. How lame..."
"He tried to kill himself?!" Ryo gasped.
"Kyo!" Iori groaned.
"Sorry about that..." Kyo sheepishly apologised.
Ryo was confused. "Goenitz tried to kill himself? Why? What did you guys do?"
Iori sighed. "It's like this. Remember how Leona brought Bernstein and her dad?"
"Yeah?"
"Well... that put Goenitz in hot soup. Rugal suspended him."
"Oh..." Ryo nodded. "Then?"
"Maybe Rugal was a little stern, I'm not sure, but he came out of the office and went straight up to the fourth floor of the office building to jump off," Iori shrugged. "Don't tell anyone about this."
"And Yagami, being the good guy, decided to save the butt of the villain," Kyo added. "I would've left him like that if I were you."
Iori frowned. "I... it's fine. You wouldn't get it."
Kyo looked at him in surprise. He turned to Kay, who sat behind Ryo, for an answer but the other boy just averted his gaze, staring at his notebook. Kyo frowned and took out his phone to ask him via text message instead.
But before he could shoot a text to him, a long-haired woman in a white and red kimono walked in. Each step she took was delicate, making her seem like she was walking on air.
She stopped near the teacher's table at the front and bowed, eyes closed and a slight smile on her face.
"Konichiwa-Gozaimasu, everyone," the woman greeted. "My name is Kagura Chizuru and I will be your new homeroom teacher. I will also be teaching you Geography in Goenitz-sensei's place."
Everyone looked at her in awe, boys and girls alike. Benimaru suddenly stood up and bowed, a boyish smile on his face.
"Pleased to meet you, O-Kagura-san," Benimaru bowed humbly. "I am Nikaido Benimaru, the finest student you'll ever meet."
Everyone started booing at him, much to his dismay. Goro started laughing, quite uncontrollably too.
Chizuru had a hint of a smile on her face. "That's a good start, Benimaru. Now, I want all of you to introduce yourselves. It would help me get to know you better."
Duo Lon stood up, being the one next to Benimaru, and bowed. "I'm Ron Duo Lon. I'm from Hebei, China. Nice to meet you, Kagura-san."
"Thank you, Duo Lon," Chizuru smiled. "Next?"
The whole class introduced themselves, skipping Benimaru since he went earlier, and finally came to Kyo.
"I'm Kusanagi Kyo and I live in Shinjuku," Kyo bowed. "We're certainly glad to have you as our homeroom teacher. Kagura-sensei."
"Yes, thank you," Chizuru bowed slightly. "And the last boy behind you?"
Iori stood up and bowed. "I'm Yagami Iori from Shibuya. Welcome to our class, Kagura-sensei."
Chizuru smiled. "Thank you. Your name is Yagami, you say?"
"Yes, sensei," Iori nodded.
"I think I know your uncle," Chizuru frowned thoughtfully, tugging at the knot of her hair band slightly. "He looks exactly like you, doesn't he?"
"Carbon copy," Iori shrugged. "I really take after my father's side..."
"Yes, I know him, Kazuhiro, right?" Chizuru nodded. "Your name seems familiar too, boy. Kyo, was it?"
"Yea- Yeah?" Kyo said, confused. "You know my dad too?"
Chizuru shook her head. "No, your mom. I think know your mother, Shizuka-san, right?"
"Yes, sensei," Kyo nodded.
"Yeah... I know both your parents, actually. They're old friends of mine."
Kyo nodded, unable to say anything else. He quickly shifted his gaze to Iori behind him as soon as Chizuru turned her back.
"Yo! Is it me, or does your dad and my dad seem to know everyone or what?!" Kyo whisper-shouted. "What is this?! Are they like... celebrities or something?"
Iori shrugged. "Who knows?" He leaned closer with furrowed brows, his voice growing more hushed. "Also, what the heck?! You exposed Goenitz's suicide attempt!"
Kyo frowned. "Sorry about that. My tongue slipped."
"Yeah, eating lots of fish must've turned your tongue into one," Iori remarked.
Kyo scowled at him and turned back to the front. Chizuru started teaching Geography after learning where Goenitz had last left off. She seemed like a really good teacher, a no-nonsense sort of person, but still had a good sense of humour nonetheless.
Chizuru was kind too, repeating explanations with no questions or judgements once a student admits they didn't understand something.
At the end of the lesson, she gave them worksheets which she made them do on the spot, dismissing them with no added homework.
"If you don't want any homework, finish up the worksheet now, while you still have time," Chizuru said as she collected her things. "Otherwise, it's added work for you."
"Yes, sensei," everyone said at once.