98. Special Delivery

Tess shivered as she walked into the park. The last few days had felt pretty weird and she needed to bounce off another person, just to convince her that she wasn't losing her mind. It was cold now, but the weather wasn't enough to keep her in the house anymore, not quite sure where she stood. When she saw the slightest excuse to go out, she had jumped on it. The package was in her bag now, and she couldn't stop wondering what it contained, but it hadn't really been the reason for her coming out. She just needed to step away before she could think clearly about what had happened.

Her substitute Christmas day had been a lot of fun. It had taken a day or two afterwards, analysing every moment as well as her own feelings about the events, to realise that. She had enjoyed it. Before, when she had discovered how completely the hypnosis could control her, she had been noth curious and excited. Afraid too, in a way, because she could imagine it going too far. Now that she'd experienced first-hand the joy of being able to control her baby sister's capabilities and emotions, she felt that it was the most wonderful thing in the world. This wasn't just curiosity; it was a need now.

She'd panicked when she felt herself start to poop in her diaper. And that panic had been enough to break the illusion and set her free. She was sure that given time and a few more repetitions, Ffrances would be able to make the suggestions irresistible. But Ffrances wouldn't do that, because she didn't want to be in control. The whole point was that Tess would feel what she was comfortable with.

Later in the evening, everything had been more subdued. Ffrances had seen a reason to yell about limits and boundaries, and she had been irate, but that didn't last long. Then she'd gone back to being a baby, and put Tess back in control. She was allowed to make Ffrances wet her diaper, Gabby had told her clearly. And it was just as clear that she didn't want to admit that. Gabby wanted to always be the one in control, and allowing Tess to take responsibility would never be her ideal.But this was a point she would concede. So Tess had been a little kid, just playing along even if it made her feel kind of small, while Ffrances went back to being a happy, hypnotised baby girl. Tess had resisted the urge to switch off her bladder control for nearly an hour, before giving her a slightly machiavellian suggestion which Ffrances later said she had loved.

It had been perfect for both of them, although Tess still didn't like being made to wet herself. If she could, she would have insisted that wasn't a part of her regression. But it seemed that Gabby wanted to change Tess's diapers as much as she hated the idea of doing the same for her girlfriend. There was something complex there, which Tess didn't have the faintest clue how to unravel. But that was something she could put up with. The childlike excitement, not knowing what was coming, feeling the helplessness when her thoughts and feelings were manipulated, and having all other responsibilities taken away so she could focus entirely on looking after the baby... Everything had come together to make a joy she had never expected.

The last few days had been a little weird, because those memories had been so fresh in her mind. Now she couldn't get angry when Gabby called her a baby, because it reminded her of what had ended up being a fun experience. Sometimes it was hard to separate the parts that she wanted, and the parts that she didn't like, from all the fluff that Gabby had packed around it to make the day feel like a single indivisible scenario. Talking to somebody else would probably help; but who could she talk to? Gabby was so determined to have a baby that she thought she knew Tess's opinions better than she did herself; and Ffrances was so happy about not making it to the potty in time that talking about serious things would have been like kicking a puppy.

Tess blushed again when she thought about that potty. It was hard to believe that Gabby had bought that for Ffrances; she only wanted Tess to be the baby. But it had worked out in the end. In the last couple of days, she'd occasionally thought about that. About how easily her thoughts could be changed, and she would be helpless. It was like that moment on a rollercoaster when the world seemed to hold its breath, hovering over a steep drop and knowing it's too late to change your mind. Ffrances had suggested they could try it one more time, to see how different it felt without Gabby's attempts to manipulate them. Tess didn't know if her curiosity was just a faint echo of all those triggers to be excited about the potty; but had agreed that it was an experiment worth trying. They'd tried it one evening when Gabby was working late, and maybe they would do it again before Tess had to go back to school.