𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Them niggas want me with child I'll probably pay to abort it FUCK!" I yelled in Kareem's face as I put a plan B on my tongue.

"You think you funny? Get the fuck out my face" He spoke pushing me on the couch.

I let out a laugh hugging him tightly sitting on his lap.

"You my girl again?" He questioned looking at him. "Um, no?" I responded with a scrunched face.

"Ight fuck you" He shrugged. "I'm playing.. I love you a lot I'm your girlfriend" I smiled kissing his around his face.

He'll forever be my man I don't care.

"When you gone take yo hair out so I can get that shit done again?" He questioned pulling at my ponytail that was all the way fucked up. "Right now give me money" I smiled holding my hand out.

Kareem let out a laugh slapping a stack in my hand making me smile slipping it inside my purse.

It was only the two of us in the house because his daughter was at the hospital with her mom meeting her baby brother.

"I love you dude" I frowned feeling myself about to cry. "Why you about to cry?" He asked tugging at my hair.

"Stop- I'm about to cry because fucking last time we was like this I found out you had been cheating on me that's why I want to cry" I shrugged.

"Man- it ain't even gone happen again don't think like that fool" He spoke taking me into a hug.

Kareem looked down at me kissing on my face making me smile lightly, I was definitely scared to try again with kareem but I believe he was going to do the right thing this time.

"Let me see ya' braces" He nodded making me smile showing off my blue braces. "Ay what if you bite my dick one" He spoke making me laugh .

"Shut the fuck up" I shook my head.

Hearing loud knocks on the door I stood up opening his door seeing a police officer making me scrunch my face . "Is kareem Bennett here?" The police officer spoke.

"N- wassup?" Kareem spoke making me sigh shaking my head. "What's the problem?" He questioned.

"Have you seen Jahmir Bennett we got informed he might be here" The officer spoke.

"No... that nigga got his own house don't come around here again please I got my daughter here she don't need to be seeing police coming through my house" He spoke making the officer nod with a tucked lip.

"I'm sorry about that.. if you hear from him give me a call" The officer nodded.

Kareem mugged slightly before slamming the door locking it, I grabbed Kareem's hand as he walked to the back of his house opening the door showing Jahmir.

"What the fuck" I spoke making Karen laugh lightly.

"Police looking for you... the fuck you do?" Kareem questioned. "MAN! THAT BITCH LIED SAYING I BEAT ON HER ON ME THAT BITCH BE DRYING LYING ON ME WHY WOULD I BEAT ON A PREGNANT BITCH FOOL?" He yelled.

Everytime somebody make him mad he start yelling...

"Harmony?" Kareem questioned making him nod, "Harmony pregnant?" I questioned.

"Hell yea, stupid bitch got me fucked up!" he remarked .

I looked at him in shock, I loved my sister so much but baby I feel so bad for him for getting her pregnant... I just know he going through hell.

"Gone head and turn ya self in nigga you ain't gone do shit but a good three months" Kareem shook his head. "Ima' kill that bitch" Jahmir shook his head.

"I feel so bad for youuuu" I shook my head.

My heart really went out to this man right now, I just know he's about to go through hell.

-