8-Lumberjack

Season 12 x 7

Calliope and Dean sit in the library of the bunker, Dean was looking at his phone, a small look of frustration on his face, "Can you help?" he then asks Calliope.

"With what?" she asks as she leans over to see what he was doing.
"What can I spell with this?" he shows her that he was playing WORDS WITH FRIENDS, and she looks at the letters.

"Umm, I don't know, twerking" she suggests, "are you playing with Mary?" she asks him

He spells the word out, using it, "Yeah" he tells her, as she looks to see that the next set of letters he was sent, can spell out LUCIFER and she laughs.

Just then they hear footsteps, and Sam comes walking in, "Seriously" he says seeing them smiling at Dean's phone.
"What?" they both ask him.
"So, I've been trying to dig up info on the British Men of Letters, keeping an eye out for cases, and you two have been goofing off with a game that went out of style five years ago" Sam says to them.

"Hey, I was dead when this game came out" Calliope says to him

"I don't think Mom's quite ready for Snapchat" Dean then says.
"You're playing against Mom?" Sam asks.

"Yeah" Dean smiles.
"The same Mom that didn't know what a cell phone was a month ago?" Sam asks.
"Yeah" Dean replies.
"Doesn't exactly seem like a fair fight" Sam says placing his laptop down, as Dean looks at his phone seeing that Mary had beaten him.

"You were saying" Dean says showing Sam his phone.
"Huh" Sam chuckles, "So how's she been lately?" he then asks.
"She's good, you know, she's dealing" he tells him, as Dean's phone begins to ring. "Hey, Cass" he answers.

"Hello, Dean" Castiel replies.
"You still living out an 1980's buddy comedy with Crowley?" Dean asks him.
"Unfortunately" Castiel says.
"You got any news on Lucifer?" Calliope then asks.
"Actually, yes. Look at the news" he answers as alerts on Sam's phone start going off.

"One sec" Sam says as he starts typing on his laptop, "No way" Sam comments as he finds something, "So this is from today" he says as he turns his laptop to face Dean and Calliope, and he presses play.
"We're here in front of Death Siren Records—" they hear a reporter saying as they see Lucifer/Vince Vincente.
"No freaking way" Dean comments.