1- Lost Everything

Season 13 x 1

Sam stood in the room, looking in the corner, panic rising inside him, as the figure in the corner looks at him, his eyes glowing, and a smile on his face. "Father?" the figure then asks Sam, as he stands up, and appears to be completely naked.

Dean looks down at Castiel's dead body, his face turning from anguish, to anger, as he stands up and begins to head inside the house. Calliope looks at Castiel. "I am so sorry" she quietly says as she gets up, and goes to follow Dean.

 Sam looks at the boy, "No. No, no, no. No, I'm not your father, Jack. It is Jack, right?" he asks his voice shaking.
"Father" Jack repeats.

Just then Sam hears a door open and close, "Sam?" he hears Dean calling out, "Sammy?" Dean calls out as the footsteps get closer.
"I'm in here" Sam's voice cracks, as Dean and Calliope appear behind him.

Dean then sees Jack and raises his gun, and goes to fire at him, "No!" Calliope shouts, trying to stop Dean, and the bullet just misses Jack. Jack looks at them, and opens his mouth screaming, he makes Dean and Sam raise off the ground, and they are being held in the air. Just then Jack stops, and the brothers are tossed into the walls, being knocked out.

Calliope stands there looking at Jack, "Jack

Calliope stands there looking at Jack, "Jack....listen to me, I'm....I'm your family okay, you don't want to hurt me" she says her voice shaking a little, "Dean, he didn't... he was scared that's all". He just looks at her, as he then screams at her with more power than he did the brothers, and she goes flying into the air, and lands hard on the ground beside Dean.

Dean startles awake, as does Sam and Calliope, and they all begin to sit up, "Wait, was that...?"
"Lucifer's son" Sam says to Dean, as they groan, as they stand up.
Dean grabs his gun that was on the floor, and rushes out of the cabin, "Can he teleport?" Dean then asks Sam and Calliope.

"What?" Sam asks confused.
"Does he have wings?" Dean asks, as they head outside and look around for Jack.
"I don't know" Sam replies to Dean.

"I don't think so, I mean, he was just born, so he might not understand what he can do. He doesn't have his grace hidden like I did" Calliope says to him.
"Let's go, he couldn't have gotten far" Dean then says, as they get in the Impala.

Dean speeds down the main road, heading toward town, "We still have Holy Oil, right?" Dean asks, as they keep a look out for Jack.
"For what?" Sam asks him.
"Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got" Dean then says.
"Dean, come on, can we just talk about what happened back there?" Calliope then says to him.

"Sure, which part? Let's see, Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cass is..." he pauses, "Mom's gone, and apparently the Devil's kid hit puberty in 30 seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us"

"That's because you tried to shoot him" Calliope argues with him.
"I tired to shoot the monster, Calliope. That's kind of what we do" her argues back.
"We don't know what he is yet, Dean. And I had it under control" Sam then cuts in saying.
"I'm sorry. Are you defending the son of Satan?" Dean angrily asks his brother.