11-Do Anything Else Stupid

Season 12 x 10

Calliope woke up in the bed, to the feeling of an arm wrapped around her, and she rolls over looking at Dean who was wide awake, having been watching her sleep. "Good Morning" he says smiling at her.

"Morning" she says sighing, as she moves away from him, and starts to get up from the bed.
"You're still mad" he then says to her.

"Of course I'm still pissed Dean, you made a deal with a reaper instead of calling your freaking fiancée who's a freaking angel that could have gotten your ass out of there without any consequences" she says as she starts to grab some clothes, and gets dressed.

Dean sits up in the bed, and he sighs, "Calliope I told you, I didn't want you risking using your powers, and getting stuck there, or over exhausting yourself. I mean, you almost passed out bringing Kelly to the motel. I didn't want you mixed in that mess. I didn't want you caught in the cross hairs, especially when they were coming after Sam and I once we got out" he tries to tell her.

"Dean, I am in your life now too, you need to remember it's not you and Sam anymore. I am part of this team, but I think sometimes you forget that. You and Sam have been a team for so long that I feel like you forget I'm here too, Castiel is here too, like you guys are not on your own anymore" she argues with him.

"I know

"I know...I know" he says to her, "You are right, we forget that it's not Sam and me anymore" he gets up, and she feels his arms wrap around her. "You are a part of our life too, and what you said to Billie, I feel like it is right, that even though we haven't officially gotten married it feels like we are. I mean, it's been what a year since I asked you" he says as he then kisses her neck.

"Try almost two" she corrects him as she turns around and smiles at him, "and I meant those words, I consider myself Calliope Winchester, I don't need a special piece of paper to clarify that either. I mean to the whole world I am no longer alive, so I can be whoever I want to be"
"Calliope Winchester" Dean smiles as he then kisses her, and pulls her close to him, taking her back to their bed.

Calliope and Dean were in the library of the bunker, Dean staring at the board that Calliope and Castiel had created trying to find everything they could on Kelly since she had ditched them

Calliope and Dean were in the library of the bunker, Dean staring at the board that Calliope and Castiel had created trying to find everything they could on Kelly since she had ditched them. "Yeah, I was looking at that earlier" Sam says as he comes into the room, and sighs, "Cass, has been busy, huh?"