19- All The Votes

After having some dinner, Calliope and Claire head up to the hotel room, Dean staying back to have a few beers. Calliope unlocks the door, and enters, Claire following, "Thanks again Callie for letting me stay" Claire smiles at her.

"Hey, we girls gotta stick together, plus.." Calliope closes the door, and looks at Claire, "I wasn't going to say anything in front of the guys, but Claire, Jody doesn't know you're on a case does she"
"Yeah, she sent me on this" Claire tries to lie to her.
"Claire, you forget, I'm Angelic I can tell when someone's trying to lie" Calliope says crossing her arms, as Claire tosses her bag on a chair.

"Okay, okay, Jody thinks I'm at college, but Callie, school isn't for me, I mean, hunting it's what feels right to do" Claire says to her.
"Claire, hunting is a dangerous job, and you shouldn't be doing it alone, or at least you need to let someone know when you are on a case. You're just damn lucky Dean, Sam and I caught the case" she tells her, as she sits on the bed.

"I know, I know, I just didn't want Jody to hound me telling me that I need to do what's right. I need to go to school, and all that" she says unzipping her bag, as she gets out a change of clothes.
"Well, she's just looking out for you, she feels responsible for you since, she took you in" Calliope explains to her, "Claire, just promise when you're done this case you'll tell Jody what you've been really up to"

"Fine, I promise" Claire says looking at her, "Now, can I go get a shower, mom"
"Yes, it's right through there" Calliope says pointing to the bathroom, giving a smile to Claire.

As Claire was showering, Calliope goes and gets the pull out couch set up to sleep on. As she does this the door opens up, and Calliope looks over and sees Dean walking in. "Hey" he says to her, as he looks over at the closed bathroom door, and points at it.

"Yeah, she's in there, I was just getting this put together for her" Calliope tells him.
"Of course, couldn't have offered her to stay with Sam" Dean says to her, as he goes and sits on the bed.
"Dean, I think she'd feel more comfortable staying around another woman. I think it would be too awkward for her to stay with Sam. Plus people would think he had kidnapped her or something if they saw the two of them coming out of his room. At least with her coming out of our room, people would just think she's our kid" she tells him, as she gets the extra pillows and blankets out of the closet, and places them on the bed.

"You think we are old enough to have a daughter Claire's age" he says to her, as he then laughs.
"Dean, if you and I had met when we were much younger, then yeah, Claire could technically be the age of a kid would we would have. Plus I'd say she looks a bit like us I mean, blonde hair, wears plaid, has your attitude" Calliope smiles at him.
"You better hope that when we do have a kid, she gets your looks and your attitude" Dean tells her, as they then hear Claire coming out of the shower.

"Hey, got the bed all ready for you" Calliope says to her.
"Thanks again, for letting me stay, sorry if it ruined any alone time you two wanted" she then says tossing her stuff in her bag.
"No, no, it's all good, we had alone time last night" Dean then smirks.
"Ugh, I don't need to know that thanks" Claire says,

"Well, I think we should call it a night, umm see you in the morning" Calliope then says, as she then takes the divider that was in the room and puts it up giving Claire a little privacy, as her and Dean then get changed and get into their bed.

Dean wraps his arm around Calliope pulling her close to his body, as he kisses her lightly on the lips.
"You two better not be doing any hanky-panky" they then hear Claire call out to them.
"Good -Night Claire" Calliope says back at her, smiling at Dean, as the three of them get some sleep.

The next morning, Sam gets a phone call from a doctor at the hospital, Hayden had been found dead in her room. They rushed over to the hospital right away, and enter Hayden's hospital room, to see her laying on the gurney, "Thanks for coming by so quickly. Ms. Foster gave us your number" the doctor says to them.