23-You Keep Those

Season 12 x 19

Calliope awoke with Dean's arms wrapped around hers, a smile on her face, as she sees him starting to stir awake. "Morning beautiful" he says smiling at her.

"Morning handsome" she replies back, "I think Sam was up all night again

"Morning handsome" she replies back, "I think Sam was up all night again. I got up around midnight to get a drink of water and hear shuffling upstairs, and his room was empty"

"Ugh, what has he got on his mind now?" Dean groans to her.
"No idea, but I'm assuming it's probably got something to do with Kelly, and Dagon" Calliope tells him.
"Well, should we go find out?" Dean sighs to her.

"Yeah" she agrees, as she gets up from the bed, to get dressed, as Dean does the same. The two of them finish getting dressed, and head off to see what Sam was up to, after grabbing some breakfast.

They head upstairs to see Sam at the map table, and he had written in marker all over it,  "Whoa" Dean comments, "What's up, Beautiful Mind?" he asks his brother.
"Guess I just figured we can't exactly track Dagon, so I've been reading up on Nephilim, trying to figure out how much time we have before—" "I get a baby cousin" Calliope cuts of Sam saying.

"Yeah" Sam says to her, "Okay, so we know Kelly got pregnant sometime in early December. According to the lore, Nephilim don't need nine moths to get to full term, so I think she will be giving birth around May 18th" Sam tells them, "Which means—"
"We have less than a month to find her" Dean says to him.

"Yeah, and exactly no idea where to start" Sam says.
"Okay, but even if we do find her, what then?" Dean asks the two of them.
"I don't know. I mean, I..." before Sam can say anything else they hear the door to the bunker clatter, and looking up they see Castiel stepping inside.

"Cass" Calliope says to him.
"Hello" he replies, as they watch him start coming down the metal stair case.
"You're all right. Um..where have you been?" Sam asks him.
"Let me rephrase that for Sam. Where the hell have you been?" Dean asks, "And why have you ignored our phone calls? Or when Calliope tried using Angel Radio?"

 Where the hell have you been?" Dean asks, "And why have you ignored our phone calls? Or when Calliope tried using Angel Radio?"

"Where I was, the reception was poor" Castiel tells them.
"No Bars? No Bars" Dean repeats as he looks at Calliope and Sam, "That's his excuse. Wow"
"I was in Heaven. I was working with the angels. That's why I didn't reply to you, when you tried to speak with me" he says looking at Calliope, "When I saw Dagon had captured Kelly, I thought they could help" he explains.