14- You're Idiots

Season 12 x 12

Ketch sits a diner, pouring some sugar into his coffee, he stirs it, then finishes, "So..." he say taking a sip of his coffee, "Tell me a story"

5:20 p.m.

Dean, Calliope, Castiel, Sam, Mary and another hunter named Wally all sit at the table at the diner, a waitress had come over asking if they were all ready to order, "Mandy. That short for Amanda?" Dean asks the waitress.
"Duh" she says to him.

"Yeah, I'll go with the cheeseburger" Dean then tells her

"Hey, what's the Wi-Fi password here?" Sam then asks.
"Extra cheese" Mandy replies.

"No, no, just as it is, is fine" Dean says thinking she was asking him if he wanted that on his burger.
"That's the password, 'Extra-cheese'" Mandy tells him.
"Oh, that sounds good. I'm gonna change mine to a cheeseburger, as well. Extra cheese, I wanna carbo-load" Wally says to her.
"Cheese isn't a carbohydrate" Castiel tells him, as do the others.
"I'll get your BLT burger, well done" Calliope then says to the waitress, who had been looking at Castiel.
"Steak and eggs. Bloody" Mary then says, and she writes their orders down.
"And how about you, handsome?" Mandy asks Castiel, and they look at him surprised.

"Uh....Sunrise Special, please" he tells her.
"Nice" she says smiling as she walks away.
"Oh, dude, she is into you" Dean says to Castiel.
"Mm-hmm" Wally agrees.
"Dean—" Mary and Calliope say to him.

"No, this is good. We've been looking for teachable moments, this..." Dean then chuckles, as he looks at the waitress, Calliope kicking his leg under the table.
"Ow!" Sam then says, as Calliope had kicked him instead.
"Sorry, Sam, thought you were Dean" she says to him.

Just then Mary's cell vibrates, and she takes it out, looking at it, "Everything all right, Mom?" Sam asks her.
"Yeah ,just a hunter, needs some help" she tells him.
"Another one" Dean asks her.
"Can't have too many friends in this line of work" she tells him, and he just looks at her, "Okay.."
"This internet here sucks. I downloaded all the bunker's files to a new archive but we're not getting any signal, so.." Sam says.

Dean makes a snore sound, "Nobody cares. Cass, here's the thing you need to know about waitresses, okay? They get hit on all day long, so you got to bring you're a-game. But upside, they always smell like food"
"They always smell like food" Wally agrees with him.
"Okay" Mary says to them.
"The upside they smell like food" Sam then says.
"You're right, it's great" Wally says.
"Okay" Mary says again trying to get their attention.

"Dean, really, so you want me to start smelling like food" Calliope then says to him.
"Well..."he says looking at her.
"Yeah, Dean, kinda digging a hole with your woman" Wally then says.
"HEY!" Mary then shouts gaining all their attention, "Screens down, eyes up, shut up"

"Sorry, mom" Sam says to her.
"Sorry" Wally apologizes.
"Okay, here's what we know. Our target keeps a tight schedule. He leaves every day at 8:00 p.m. and gets back exactly at 8:45" she tells them.