26- Yippee-kay-yeah

Season 12 x 22

Calliope is in the bunker's maintenance room, a bandage now covering her wounded shoulder, and her arm in a sling. Once the bunker had locked down, her powers were useless, and the bullet she had been hit with, had done something to her grace. "All right, The garage?" Sam comes in the room asking, as they all had been trying to find a way out.

"Doors are warded, and the walls are reinforced steel" Toni informs him.
"Ok, um, you know maybe we can go out through the air vents" Sam suggests.
"You wouldn't get far. There are choke points in the duct system not even I could squeeze through" she tells them.
"I say we kill her" Dean then says, "I mean, you heard Ketch. He said we had about three days of air left, so if we ice her, maybe that buys us an extra day.

"I assure you, Dean, I'm an extraordinary shallow breather" she then says to piss him off.
He then scoffs, "Yeah, right" he says walking toward her.
"If we ever get out of here, I am the one who programmed your mother, which means that I am the only one who can undo it. And since I assume you want Mummy back, you need me" Toni informs him.
"You believe her?" Dean asks his brother.

"I don't know. Look, if she's lying, sure, we take her out. But Mom's still out there, brainwashed. If she's telling the truth, then we do need her" Sam says to him.
"Sam's right, Dean" Calliope says.
"All right, you're so smart, how do we get out of here?" Dean asks Toni.
"The only way out is to pull the manual override" she explains to them.
"Is that a thing?" Sam asks her.

"Oh, it is. But it's outside the bunker, where we can't reach it. Since the warding that is put up during a lockdown is preventing the one person who could get us out of all this" she then says looking at Calliope.
"Awesome" Dean remarks.

"Wait, a second guys. Were in a giant vault loaded down with occult books and lore. There's got to be something somewhere in here, an item or a spell. Some hoodoo, that can reverse the lockdown" Sam suggests to them.

DAY ONE

The four of them sit in the library; looking through books to find a way out, "I think I got something" Sam then says, and they look over at him, " 'When the Romani people were forced to assimilate in Europe, the Roma used a spell, the Abrogation ritual, as an act of rebellion against their persecutors. The Devla turns back complex mechanical processes, resets equipment, machinery'" he tells them.
"What does it take?" Dean asks him.
"Seems like pretty basic ingredients, nothing we don't already have" Sam reads, "Oh" he then says.

"What?" Toni asks.
"The mechanisms must be anointed with the blood of virgins" he answers.
Dean looks over at Toni, "Not even close" she says to him, as he just assumed.

"Well, then we just keep looking" Calliope says, as she goes back to reading.
"Or we fake it" Sam suddenly says.
"Excuse me?" Toni asks.

"We fake it" he repeats, "I mean, I've read half a dozen purification rituals in the last hour. If we used one of those on our blood..."
"It'd what, re-virginize it?" Dean asks him.
"Maybe" Sam says.
"So, we purify the blood, then do the spell. Two-step, hybrid magic" Toni says looking at them .

Sam gets everything together to do the purification spell first. They gather around, Dean slicing each of their hands, the blood dripping into the bowl, as Sam reads the spell.

They watch as the spell finishes, "All right, that's step one" Sam says, "Step two, you're up" he says looking at Lady Bevell.

They get the next spell put together, and Toni reads off the spell. The bunker then begins shaking, and the power starts to come back on, "It's working, it's working" Sam repeats, as they look around seeing it all coming back on, then suddenly it stops, and goes back into lockdown.
"No" Toni says anger in her voice.