Act 2

Calliope Atwell never imagined that she would ever meet Mary Winchester outside of Heaven

           Calliope Atwell never imagined that she would ever meet Mary Winchester outside of Heaven. She was shocked when she saw the woman in the bunker, and was relieved to see the love of her life alive and well. Only their reunion was short lived, when they had to find Sam, who had been taken by a new threat. A British Men of Letters group had come to America, after finally picking up on everything that the brothers, and Calliope had been up to. They believed the brothers to be a threat, and were sent to find everything out about American hunters, by any means necessary. On top of the problem, of having to deal with the British Men of Letters, there eventually becomes the problem of Lucifer, who was trying to find himself a vessel.

               When Lucifer takes over the body of the most powerful man in the states, the President, he ends up creating a Nephilim child, that everyone wants to get a hold of.  Trying to stop Lucifer, the brothers get taken by the government, and Calliope, Mary and Castiel, think that they might never get the boys back. But the boys are smart, and they get out, but at the cost of a deal with Billie the reaper. When Billie appears to take one of the boys, Castiel doesn't want that to happen and kills her. When they faced Billie, Calliope considers herself a Winchester, and everyone agrees, she's proven herself enough to be one.

               While having to track down Kelly Kline, the Winchesters begin to have to deal with the British Men of Letters, who start taking out American Hunters, when they can't be controlled. One death that shocks them the most is Eileen Leahy, the deaf hunter that Sam had been falling for. They learn from her, that she was being followed, and watched, and with this news, they start contacting other hunters, and after not being able to get a hold of Mary, they search the bunker, to find a bug. They set a trap, and kidnap Lady Toni Bevell, the woman who had tortured Sam, and when they try to use her to get to Ketch another British Men of Letters, who was getting close to their mother, they discover Mary had been brainwashed, and was being sent out to kill hunters. Being left for dead, the boys, Calliope and Lady Bevell, eventually escape the bunker, after Dean finally gets to use the grenade launcher.

               After escaping, they know they need to take the British Men of Letters down, and they need to save Mary. Getting to Jody's they find Mary tied to a chair, and with Calliope's grace down from being magically shot, she can't go into Mary's mind to fix her, or heal Dean. Instead Dean, goes back to the bunker with Lady Bevell, to try and beak through to Mary, while Sam, Calliope and whole bunch of hunters head to the British base to take them down.

               Dean has an emotional moment with Mary inside her head, and just as he breaks through, he gets taken away. He has to face off against Ketch, who became obsessed with Mary, and just as he's about to kill Dean, Mary shoots him, having broken from her brainwashing. While that was happening, Calliope and Sam take down the Men of Letters, and discover that Lucifer was free and looking for his child.

               After reuniting back with Mary and Dean, Calliope and Sam break the news about Lucifer, and they were in a race to find Castiel and Kelly. Calling Rowena hoping to get her help, they are shocked to hear Lucifer, who tells them he killed the witch, and along with Crowley.  Only Crowley wasn't dead, as he appears in the bunker to help them take down Lucifer. Finally finding Castiel, after looking into signs of a Nephilim being born, they rush to the cabin hoping to stop Lucifer. When they arrive Castiel shows them a weird rift that had began to form, leading to another world. Lucifer soon arrives, and they hope to stop him, by trapping him in the other world. Crowley gives up his life for the Cage spell, but it doesn't seem to hold as Lucifer appears back through the rift, killing Castiel. As Kelly gives birth to her child, Mary gets blasted back, and when she comes to, she rushes to save her boys from the Devil. Using Enochian brad knuckles, Mary punches Lucifer in the face, sending him toward the rift, but he grabs Mary as he goes through.

               Sam, Dean and Calliope watch as Mary disappears through the rift, and since Lucifer's child had been born, the rift closes up. Sam races inside the house, to look for the new baby, as Dean knees to ground in grief, as he lost his mother and best friend. Calliope kneels down beside him, as she wonders, what was going to happen next, and how were they going to deal with another Nephilim, one that was possibly more powerful than she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAST

Calliope Winchester
The NEPHILIM Wife
(CAITY LOTZ)

Dean WinchesterThe Hunter Husband(JENSEN ACKLES)

Dean Winchester
The Hunter Husband
(JENSEN ACKLES)

Sam WinchesterThe Optimistic Brother-In-Law(JARED PADALECKI)

Sam Winchester
The Optimistic Brother-In-Law
(JARED PADALECKI)

Sam WinchesterThe Optimistic Brother-In-Law(JARED PADALECKI)

Jack Kline
The Powerful Child
(ALEXANDER CALVERT)

Rest of  Supernatural cast portrayed by their actors/actresses