Chapter 1: Fabulous Five.

Chapter 1- "Sam! Come in! Its beautiful!" My older sister Abby screamed from inside our new house. "Great." I muttered pulling up my luggage on the porch to inside the house. "It's perfect." I said admiring the place. "W-" I started only to be cut off by Abby. "The rooms are upstairs, pick any you want and plus your bed comes in tomorrow." Abby said as she walked outside grabbing our luggage. I clutched on my leather bag as I walked upstairs. I looked in the room and of course I fall in love with the first one and literally throw my bags in. It's was about 7pm here. I quickly pushed my mattress on the floor and setting up my bed. I went downstairs and found my multicolored lamp in a brown cardboard box. I grabbed it and ran upstairs to my new room. I set up my lamp and switched it on.

I went in my bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed a blood pouch from my bag. I felt my fangs coming out and I quickly sucked all the blood from the pouch throwing it in the garbage. I stood up and watched as my fangs grew back to my normal teeth and the veins underneath my eyes disappearing and my red eyes becoming the hazel it was. I am Samantha Matthews and I am a vampire. I have been like this for years. 4 years exactly, I was turned to into one when I was 15. I'm not so perfect.

__________________

I changed into my pjs, and sprayed myself. With this mist I made. I know there are more of me in the world but I like to pretend to be human. The mist was made out of Abby's blood, yes my sister bleed once and I took a drop making my creation. The mist makes me smell like a normal human, that's what I like about it. I walked outside the bathroom and cracked open my window a little bit as I saw 5 boys staring at me, I looked away cleaning my room.

.................................

I went to bed and woke up to the sun rising, at 5am. I got up from my mattress and closed my window and curtains. Quickly, I changed into my clothes for my 1st day. I sprayed my perfume all over my body and brushed my hair curling the bottom with my curling iron. It took me a while to realize I spent an hour on my hair. I opened my curtains letting the sun shine into my room. Your gonna be like, don't you burn in the sun? Nope. I have a ring. I went to sleep for a while as my sister called me down for breakfast. I quickly ate and looked at where my schools location was and ran out the house with my phone and bag with me. As I walked to the office I noticed some vampires. And some humans. I got my stuff from the office and left to go find my locker. "Hi, I'm Jasmine!" a petite girl with a snapback said approaching me. "Samantha, but id rather be called Sam." I said with a smile. "I'm part of the welcoming committee and I'd love you qto show you around just let me see your class schedule!" She said smiling. "Okay." I said handing my schedule to her." "Hmm. We have the same classes, so it'll be easier for me to show you around Sam." She said handing me back my paper. I walked down the halls with Jasmine we walked to classes I noticed those 5 boys who live next door also go to this school. I looked for a seat but Jasmine grabbed my hand and pulled me down into a chair next to her. "Okay class today, we have a new student, her name is.." he said pointing towards me. "Samantha, but call me Sam." I said plainly. "Im Mr. Levinson" he said smiling. "Okay, so moving on. You guys are going to be copying the 13 sentences and study them for your big quiz that's going to come up next week." Mr. Levinson said walking back to his desk and typing something on his phone. "Don't worry I already have the notes, so I'll let you copy it later. So let me introduce you to students at our school." She said placing her hand of my shoulder. "That there is the cutest couple at our school, Lindsey and Shawn." She said pointing towards a couple sitting next to each other talking. "That's Mike, Paul, Devin, Bryce, and their 'home girl' Alyssa." She said making air quotes around 'home girl'. "And last but not least we have the Incredible 5. Their names are Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. They are wildly popular." She said pointing at the group of boys at the back. "They're are my neighbors." I said seriously.

HAY GUISE THIS IS MY FIRST WATTPAD FANFIC AND IDK IF YOU LIKE IT BUT PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU THINK IT IS BELOW

-Claudia le piggie

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. © I WILL SUE.