Chapter 4, Part 1/2: Sam and Louis.

Chapter 4, Part 1/2 ; - Jasmine's POV; I got up and quickly ran to the cheap hotel drawer to find clothes for school. I grabbed a snapback with the Chicago Bulls on it and laid it out with a pair of dash washed skinny jeans and a shirt that simply said "Hi I like food." I grabbed everything and hit the showers quickly and ran out to change it quickly. It was Tuesday and I didn't really know what to do with the vampire situation with Sam. I grabbed my bag and my white jordans and pulled my phone out from my charging station and ran out the hotel lobby and literally jumped in my car and headed to school.

________

I walked over my locker and saw all 5 of them by their locker on the opposite side of mines talking. I pushed my straightened hair out my face and walked to my locker. I was scared. No terrified. There wasn't anyone. People were usually playing in the basketball court and football field, the cafeteria getting breakfast, or were I am outside usually sitting on the picnic benches eating and playing on the clear grass. But music was playing and everyone was talking and laughing. No one was in the hall by their locker. Yet. I hate coming early but I must. I could hear them stop talking and I felt eyes burning in my back. 'Swoosh' I looked to my right and Sam was right there. I would be jumping scared as hell. But I know what she is and what she is capable of doing, like vampire speed. A wave of relief came over me. I thought they would come and talk to me. I could see her smirking at me. She knew I was afraid of the boys more than ever. But, she did tell me she will protect me. She's my friend. She said it herself. I felt friggin' scared walking to my locker alone. I looked at her, she was dressed in a plaid shirt that was cuffed up to her elbows with her buttons undone, she had a black tank top on, paired with her denim shorts and her all-black high tops. "Don't be scared of them." She said furrowing her eyebrows together. "How did you know." "I was by the entrance and I heard her heart beating fast and as I felt their presence near you. So as you can see I came 'quickly' to make sure you were okay." She said glaring at them. I felt a hand on my shoulder making my heart beat fast. "Ello, lad---" 'Slam!' "As you can see Louis, I think you guys already scared the living shit out of her yesterday, so I recommend you don't touch her." Sam splat at Louis. He just smirked at her. Before he had pinned her against their side of the lockers. All the boys were smiling. And then she kneeled him where the sun DOES NOT shine. Their smiles disappeared. She scoffed and sped to my side. There was one thing I knew. They were a little alike with the seducing, strength, and the smirking! GOD. Before I knew it the day went by faster. We were now in the parking lot. Sam came with me to make sure the boys wouldn't try anything on me. "Hey do you wanna come over my place on Friday night? I can teach you stuff about Vampires, and you can sleep over if you want," She said looking at me. "Sure." I said as I got out the car. We headed up to my door and I found my keys and unlocked it. "Where are your parents?" she asked. "I left them." I said simply. "W-" "My Mom is a stripper and my Dad was killed." I said looking at her. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked," she said looking down. "How do you make money?" "I help the manager at this a hotel every week for $200" I said truthfully.

Sam's POV; The week passed by quick. Very quick. It was already Friday morning and I came a little later than usual. I saw Jasmine talking to Niall. I trusted that boy, being the nosy person I am I listened to their conversation. "Okay Niall, here are the notes. And the flash cards. Make sure to give them back to me on Monday." "Thanks! And I heard you're going to Sam's after school?" "Yea, well I think.. she hasn't shown up yet and I don't even know where she lives." "Jasmine, she's my neighbor. And plus I think I heard her talking to her sister about going to the store to get food, so she's coming don't worry." "Well thanks for saving me from having a heart attack." She said as he hugged her. Okay, that's just adorable. "But there's one thing I need to ask you about." Niall said leaning on the lockers. "What is it?" "Do you think Louis and Sam look adorable together?" he seriously. WHAT. "Now to think about it, yes. Wait, does Louis have a little crush on my wittle Sam?" Jasmine said happily. "That's what I'm thinking." I've heard enough. I pushed my headphone in my ears and resumed to my music pretending to walk through the entrance looking innocent. "Hey." Jasmine said smiling at me. "Hi guys!" "Hi." Niall said casually. "To class shall we?" I said smirking.