Chapter 19: Bad.

Chapter 19

Song- Monster by Paramore.  

Sam’s POV- “What is going on?!” I loudly yelled at the mirror in front of my face. Then before I knew it the scent hit me like bricks. This scent was delightful. It was blood. There was a trail of blood droplets leading to a dead body 6 feet away from where I was. What is going on. A deep chuckle entered the dark basement. “Happy Birthday Sam.”  The voice said as it grabbed my cheeks. “What do you want?” I muttered as fear grew deeper inside me. “Just complete this task Sam and you’ll be free in the human world.” The voice said as it dragged the body in front of me. I went out of control I sucked all the blood in the lifeless body. My head snapped up in realization. “Human? I’m a vampire.” I said as I ran through the wooden door slamming it shut running far as I could go. Abby’s college. As I ran through the halls full of dorms I reached Abby’s. “ABBY!” I screamed throwing myself at her. Her eyes darkened as she stared at me. “What happened? Where’s Mom and Dad?” she said running a hand through my orange/brown locks. “I d-don’t k-k-know.” I stuttered. “It’s okay, I’ll find them.” She whispered. Only if you knew. That voice whispered quietly in my head. I smelt her blood. It smelt so good. I couldn’t. I attacked her without hesitation and drank her halfway before I controlled myself. “Stop.” I splat at myself. Abby was on the floor unconscious. I dashed out the room in a flash running from the screams of terror coming from students. What have I done?

__________________________

“Sam! Sam!” The desperate voice yelled. I felt a cold sensation all over my body making me open my eyes and hissing. I looked at Harry who had a cold water bottle in his hand. He looked at me and looked down embarrassed. “Your dead.” I splat before I pushed Louis on the floor and hissed in his face. “Your hot when your pissed.” He said with a smirk when I slapped his face. I knew he felt nothing. We all were vampires. I was think way too long to realize I was pinned by my neck on the wall. Louis chuckled at my attempts to hurt him while he had me by the neck. I stared at him sadly waiting to fall in my trap. He pouted and grabbed my cheeks with both his hands giving me a chance to throw a punch at his area. He let out a groan and quickly recovered.

“Fudge nuggets!” Jasmine squeaked as Zayn’s body flew over her landing with a ‘thud’. A hand flew over Mayah’s mouth.  

“That what you get for messing with my emotions you idiot!” she screamed.

Everyone was focused on Zayn his hand twitches which made Louis jump. “He’s ALIVE!” Louis yelled earning glares from everyone.

“What happened?” Liam said facepalming himself.

“First of all, it’s been a 1 month since I’ve been here in Colorado and this idiot know my feelings towards him. But last night he decides to suddenly want to kiss me. Like, ask me out proper I don’t want to have sex during a movie. If I allowed that last night Louis would’ve walked into everything!” She said as glared at Zayn who was on the floor.

____________________________

“Guys, I think this is a really really bad idea.” Mayah whispered.

“Like, I know what they both are capable of together. We’re gonna die.” Mayah continued as the banging started.

“When they both cool down well release them. Its really dangerous, Mayah. So Harry go help her practice her blood thirst.” Liam said sitting in the concrete pavement.

“This is gonna be a long day.” Jasmine grunted.

“True that.” I said.

To be continued.. 

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. 

Soo the book is ending ;( but fear not, im making a sequel and the name will be released next chapter :) 

Stay sexual ;* 

-Claudia