Chapter 21: Feeling The Love.

Chapter 21

Song- Pretend It’s Ok by Little Mix (Song by side--->)

Niall’s POV- “Why the hell would you want to help me?” I splat annoyed sipping from a blood bag.

“Because, Jasmine is your mate.” Trisha said quietly so quiet a human wouldn’t ever hear her. But of course I’m not human.

It took me awhile until I understood what she just said. I immediately started choking on the blood in my glass cup.

“You’re such an idiot Niall, if you like her give her a chance. If you didn’t mess things up then you wouldn’t be so full of yourself.” She said glaring at me.

“What part of ‘I-don’t-want-to-get-hurt’ don’t you understand Trisha,” I said throwing the bag in her direction, she ducked as it flew behind her back.

“God, do you know how to chill?” she said glaring at me.

I said nothing knowing she would be pissed.

“How can you pretend its ok? , how can you hurt Jasmine like that’s and be happy? Niall, I want to help! Everyone wants to help! You just keep putting up a barrier every time you trust someone. You trust them, but explain to me how the hell they can trust you like that? I’m starting to think you have your period. FOR A BOY. Stop need to stop being so bipolar! And grow some balls.” She huffed annoyed by my attitude. She looked at me one last time and grabbed her purse walking out the empty forest leaving me there stunned. I think I need help.

____________________

Sam’s POV-  “Hey Sam?” Louis said poking my shoulder. I turned around and gave him a glare. “No you’re not allowed to stay in my room tonight.” I said before turning around his hand grabbed my wrist making me turn around. “We have school tomorrow and I wanted ask if you want to go shopping with my friend?” he said. “Who is this ‘friend’ ?” I said putting air quotes around friend. “Jasmine.” He said bluntly.

“You tried to kill her!” I snapped. “Can you please let that go? That was long ago.” He said running a hand through his hair. “That’s was exactly about 3 months ago!” I said letting out a laugh remembering we pretty much kissed the first time we met. “But I’ll go.” I said smiling a little.

_____________________

~School~

I waved Abby a goodbye as I turned around facing the front door. Quickly, I walked out and shut. I was pretty much told everyone was already at school early. It’s been exactly 3 minutes of walking and my heels are already killing me. I wonder how the hell do girls pull them off in the mall for hours and hours without passing out. I could’ve drove to school but you see, Abby has been using my car to visit this ‘Cole’ guys she has been going out with. Like, I’ve never met him and I think the 2 are already doing stuff. I sped to school like a lunatic while keeping my speed in heels. I walked in the school entrance seeing Harry and Mayah on the picnic table with Liam and Zayn. I walked over quickly and sat down whispering, “Why is Mayah here? She’s still a newborn and she can end up killing someone! No offense.” “None taken.” Mayah said. “She has my electives and I can hold her down.” Harry said chuckling deeply. “Well, I’ll get going.” I said getting up to bump into a figure. “Hello Babe,” Louis said smirking down at me. “Don’t call me that but if you excuse me I have to get going.” I said pushing him out my way.

I had a feeling in my stomach when I left, it made me feel.. happy.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED!

So, how do you like Sam and Niall’s POV?

1 comment = faster update

1 vote = quicker writing pace.

It’s all on you guys.. (:

-Claudia