Chapter 7, Part 3/3: Revealed.

Chapter 7, Part 3/3: Revealed. - Pulling a thin dragger I kept in my boot. I hissed at him attacked. I was revealed and the only vampire here. Pretty much, everyone hates me. I ran after him and grabbed him by the shirt stabbing him in the thigh with the dagger. He groaned and I felt his chest vibrating as he threw a dagger towards, Jasmine. "NOO!" I screamed as I hit her right on the hip. 'Swoosh' I bit my arm feeding her my blood before she was gone for good. I felt Mason charging at me as he held a dagger in his hand. I bent backwards with my feet around his neck. He wasn't going to get away from doing this. I hung upside down from his neck and quickly I placed my two hands on the floor pulling my feet forward slamming his face to the concrete. This part was final. I grabbed the dragger on the floor and just as I stabbed him, he stabbed me by the side. He turned grey and veins popped out from his skin as he died. I breathe heavily. I felt something in his pocket, slowly I pulled it out. It was a large blood packet. Usually I would've been able to handle it but the blood. I looked back and saw what I didn't believe. "You guys are vampires too?" I asked as they nodded. I got up and sped home slamming my room shut locking it. I sat on the floor silently , bring my knees up to my chest and letting out a hysterical sob.

Zayn's POV- "She saved you." Niall spoke to break the tension. "And left," Harry said. "The problem is ironic to the first time we found out Sam was a vampire," Liam said leaning back into his seat. "It's a little funny because she knows how to cover up her scent like Sam's but minus the seducing.." Jasmine said looking at us. "She's just like Sam a little, ya' know? I've never seen her fight before but after tonight, I think I should wear bulletproof vests when I piss her off." Harry said taking a sip of his blood pouch. "She carries knives and daggers idiot, I didn't see a gun." "Yet." I said quietly. They look at me. "What? You never know, I bet you 5 bucks none of you saw the dagger coming out her boot." "And you have?" Liam said chuckling. "Whatever, but I'm going to check up on her." I said getting up from my seat.

Sam's POV- (YEA TIME FOR SOUIS FEELS) I went upstairs and knocked on Claudia's room but she was crying. "Open the door." I spoke quietly. "Please." No reply. I sighed and walked to my room and opening my door only to find Louis sitting on my bed. "Give her space, she needs it." "No, Louis did you know who that guy was?" I snapped. "That was her Ex-boyfriend. And as you can see he admitted he turned her." "Look, Sam I'm going to say this I don't know how many times but, I do care about you." He said as his eyes softened and walked towards me. I looked away but he cupped my face making me stare deep into his beautiful eyes. "How can I care if I'm going to be hurt?" I spoke as tears filled my eyes. "How can I love someone without getting hurt?" I said quietly removing my face from hands. But he grabbed my waist and looked me in the eye and spoke, "You can love me."

-Claudia

"You can love me."

"You can love me."

"You can love me."

STAHP DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S IT'S LIKE TRYING SO HARD NOT TO THROW MYSELF AT MY LAPTOP?!

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED®