Chapter 4, Part 2/2: Sam and Louis.

Chapter 4, Part 2/2; "So this is the place?" Jasmine said looking me. As we walked in Abby came out. "Hi! Your Sam's friend Jasmine right? Well its very nice to meet you! And I'll see you girls at dinner!" Abby said rushing out. We headed up stairs and as we got in Jasmine just smiled looking around the room. Then Louis appeared on his window. Jasmine turned around with a look of horror on her face. "You were not kidding about the neighbor shit." She said grabbing her bag. "Well I'm going to shower." I said grabbing a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top and hit the shower. Quickly I rinsed my body with a body wash and scrubbed my hair clean with my shampoo. I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel and dressed into clothing. I walked out the bathroom and it was Jasmine's turn. As she did her stuff, I blow dried my hair and curled the tips of my hair. I sat down on my vanity and looked at myself my hazel eyes had changed into a deep green. I pursed my lips and applied lip balm. I took out my mascara and applied a coat making it look a little natural. I pulled out a blood bag and sat on my window seat drinking it while waiting for Jasmine to come out. As she came out she had on a hoodie a sweatpants and of course her signature green and purple snapback on. "GUYS DINNER IS READY!" Abby screamed. "Ok!" I yelled back. "Dinners ready." I told Jasmine who was on her phone. headed downstairs. Abby laid out a bowl of mashed potatoes and 8 plates of medium rare steak. Quickly, she added 8 glasses of coke. Okay what in the actual hell, "Abby, there's 3 of us." I said looking at the table. "No, we have guest here today for dinner." "Who exact---" I said cut off by the doorbell. "Well? Go answer it!" she said excitedly. "Come with me Jaz." I said clutching on Jasmine's hand. I standing in front of the door and open it coming face to face with Louis and the boys behind him. "Abbs you have got to be kidding me." I said face palming myself. "Well, welcome you may come in," I said bowing down. Jasmine smacked the back of my head for my immaturity. "Sorry. Gosh, you didn't have you smack me in the back of the head Jaz." I said rubbing my head. "Ahem, show them the way to the kitchen gosh Sam." Jasmine said awkwardly. "Follow me," I said walking into the kitchen. We all seated down. I sat between Louis and Harry as Abby sat at the end and Niall, Jasmine, and Zayn sat on the other side. Liam sat at the other end. I was cutting my steak silently before Jasmine glared at me. I gave her a confused look. She eye balled Zayn who was smiling devilishly. My legs were long enough to kick him the balls. "Oh Sam." He said through gritted teeth. "Watch it." I said satisfied. I heard a chuckle next to me and a hand placed on my thigh. I glared at Louis and smiled as I elbowed him hard. "Excuse me, Abby can you get Niall more mashed potatoes?" Jasmine asked. "Of course!" Abby said happily. I slammed my hand on the table and grabbed Harry by the ear. "Ow!" "Who told you to compel my sister?!" I hissed. "Sorry! I didn't think you would actually know!" he said in pain. I felt Louis' muscular arms around my stomach removing me off of Harry. "Louis! The best part was coming up!" Zayn said laughing. "Louis, let me go!" I yelled clawing at Harry.

___________________________

"Well Louis I must ask you, how old are you?"

"I'm 19, like Sam but I am turning 20 in 2 months."

"Wow, I must ask you a favor Louis,"

"Of course what is it?"

"Do you mind staying here a while with Sam and Jasmine while I go meet someone?"

"Sure!"

____________________________

"WHAT!" I practically yelled, "I'll be back before midnight!" Abby said closing the door. I turned around and glared at Louis who was right behind me. I sped upstairs and into my room. I laid flat-faced on my bed. I felt everyone in my room. "I'll talk to her." I heard Louis said as he closed the door. I bounced up a bit as he laid beside me. "Sam." He said sternly. "What." I said quietly. I felt his hands flipping me around. "I do care about you." He said looking in my eyes. My eyes widened. "Your lying." I said as my eyebrows furrowed. "I like everything about you, why would I lie?" "Your just saying that." I stated. "I love your feisty little personality, your little smirk you do," "Stop Louis, I really don't like the lies." He didn't say anything but lean closer to my face.