Chapter 17: Blocking.

Chapter 17

*in editing*

Mayah's POV- I walked around the house quietly staring at the pictures that hung loosely on the mauve wall.

"You want some blood?" Harry said holding up 2 blood bags. My fangs stuck out and I pounced on him making him fall back. I was on top of him sucking all the blood from the bag hungrily. "Calm down babe." He said rubbing my back. I glared at his and smacked him across the head. "Um, I don't mean to interrupt you guys little sex scene but, we have to go over Sam's for a movie." Liam said awkwardly opening the door. I stood up and dusted my pants grabbing Harry's hand pulling him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's POV- I sat up from the car seat and slammed it shut walking in Sam's place. I opened the door walking into a make out scene. It was disgusting. "OH MY GOD EW!" I screeched running upstairs with my hands over my head. I tripped over something as I ran making me and the thing grunt in pain. "What the hell Zayn?!" I whispered-shouted. I looked up to see Claudia's door. A smirk made its way to my face. "Oh, you finally came to your common senses." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He appeared behind me before a blink of an eye, "Help me get in her room." He whispered. "Break the door if she's that important to you." I said quietly. He stood up on front of the door knocking repeatedly. I heard a loud groan. He punched a hole in a door in a matter of seconds kicking the rest of the door off. I let out a laugh as I saw Claudia's shocked face. "I'll leave you two alone." I said getting up as her eyes widened. "Zayn please don't do this.." She pleaded as I walked down. Liam walked through the door holding plastic bags full of food. I sent him a small smile and searched around for Sam and Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV- I sat on the kitchen counter swing my legs back and fourth as I bit my sandwich. I heard thuds coming from upstairs and yelling. Louis sat next to me as I stared at him. My faces moved closer in a matter of seconds. His lips landed on mines but time, I allowed him too. "Guys, we need help." Mayah stepped in awkwardly avoiding eye contact. "I haven't introduced myself properly but, I'm Sam." I said smiling at her. "I'm Mayah." She said as she held out her hand. Before I even shook it I heard a growl and a scream. "Be right back." I said disappearing in a flash. In front of me was Claudia on the carpet as Zayn held her down. Jasmine was in a corner breathing quickly.

"YOU IDIOTS!" I screamed grabbing them both by their collars and throwing them in Claudia's- broken door? Ok. "I DARE YOU TO LAY A DAMN HAND EACH OTHER YOU BOTH WILL BE HUNG ON THE ROOF!" I screamed walking out. "Can we watch Camp Rock?" Jasmine said skipping around the staircase happily. I scoffed and Louis started laughing. "Your such a kid, but put the movie in!"

Sorry boring chapter, but I promise I will make it interesting next chapter!

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED©

-Claudia.