Chapter 7, Part 2/3: Revealed.

Chapter 7, Part 2/2- We walked into the empty school and she gripped my right arm pulling me into the office getting my schedule. "We have to find Jasmine!" I screamed running to the outdoor lockers. "There she is!" She screamed running over to the girl in the snapback. "Claudia this my friend Jasmine, Jasmine this is my cousin Claudia." Sam said smiling. I smiled and waved a simple 'hi'. "Well I need to find my locker guys." I said looking at my paper. "Found it!" I said walking over to the opposite side of Jasmine's and Sam's locker and stared at my paper on last time looking for my locker combination number. "NOOO WHY? YOU HAVE TO USE A LOCKER NEXT WITH UGHH!" Sam screeched. "I have to share a locker with who?" "Us." Louis said smirking at Sam who groaned in annoyance. "It's fine, you're like 2 feet away from me." I said closing my locker coming face to face with Zayn. "Hi," "Bye," I said patting his hair and walking to class with Sam and Jasmine.  

*Free Period/Lunch*  

I sat down on the picnic bench with Sam and Jasmine joining me. "So are there anyone that has caught your eye yet?" Jasmine said taking a sip from her soda. "There is someone, but we just met and all.." I said biting on my French fry. I wrote it down on the napkin on my tray and gave it to Jasmine. She had a look on her face until her eyes widened realizing Sam had just snatched it out her hand. "OH DEAR LORD! ZAYNN COME HERE!" Sam screamed making the boys' looking at her. I saw Zayn getting up so I jumped on her causing her to falling flat faced on the clear green grass. She ducked her head up quickly as my hands snaked around her mouth and covered it. She started kicking all over the place and yelling "ZAYN" louder than ever. "SHUTUP!" I screamed as she flipped me over. "SAM GET OFF HER!" Jasmine screamed pulling her off me. "You called?" I heard his angelic voice say in front of the scene that was happening right now. "Oh, I just to know if you were coming to the diner with the boys' and girls' this weekend." She said like she wasn't on top of me. "Uh, yea. See you on Friday Claudia." He said walking away back to his table where all eyes were on us. I pushed her off me and cleaned myself up. I look and saw Niall's arms around Jasmine's waist as they peck each other on the lips. "They're adorable aren't they?" "So are you and Louis," I said causing her to choke on her water. "SHUTUP!" she screamed.  

*Skipping to Friday Night*  

I screamed running on the front lawn. Everyone came out. "SAMANTHA NICOLE MATTHEWS SINCE WHEN THE HELL DO YOU BLUSH?" "STOP USING MY FULL NAME!" she screamed. "Well maybe if you guys made out somewhere like your room then I would be doing this." We all decided to walk to the diner, I felt a presence near me. Jasmine was on her phone. We only had 2 more minutes until I felt a pain on my back. I hissed in pain. "Oh my god." I heard Jasmine say quietly. Now this could not be the time I was revealed. I saw a black figure dash through everyone. "Kate," I hissed dashing around the place after the figure and stepping on her chest. There was something a sensed, an object. I moved my hand back catching the dragger that was thrown at me. I threw it back fast making the girl fall to the ground. Kate grabbed my feet flipping me backwards. I can't believe it, I shoved my hand into her chest and ripped it out. "Oh my little ones brought me down, but now Claudia. It's been 2 years since I've saw you in person. Now you will pay." The voice said stepping out. "Mason?!" me and Sam whispered. He spoke up, "It wonderful seeing you too Sam. But how are Claudia are you doing with my gift I gave you?" "What are you talking about?" Sam said breathing deeply. Fangs grew from his mouth and he hissed at me. "YOU?! IT WAS YOU?" I said as tears welled up in my eyes. "CLAUDS, what is he talking about?" Sam said nervously. I felt my fangs come out and red eyes opened up. I looked up at her who looked at me shocked. "You did this to me?" I whispered at Mason my ex, who just chuckled. "That night when you killed my parents, you killed me." I said quietly.

-Claudia

Hi. If I messed up on a word, remember I'm still editing my story.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED®