Chapter 10: Jasmine's Birthday.

Chapter 10- Claudia's POV- "What's so bad falling for a human?" I said confused. "The more she hangs with him they fall in love. He hates falling in love he always gets hurt." "But he is the one acting up first." I finished. "So, I know deep inside her heart she's hurt. And I know you can see right through people." He said leaning back and falling right on the floor. "Smooth." I said chuckling. "So, Jasmine's birthday is tomorrow." I said grabbing hair tie. "And the Carnival is next week." He said taking a deep breath. "Yea." I said before Sam walked in the room not noticing Louis. "SAMMY!" He screamed tackling her. "I thought you left." She grunted. "You guys really need to go out or something." I said before Sam blushed. "That's it! We are gonna go eat food downstairs!" Louis yelled before he grabbed Sam and sped downstairs. I sat in my room with my knees to my chest breathing quietly before I heard a noise hit my window. I got up looking directly at Zayn. "Umm what can I help you with?" I said opening my window. "Can you do me a favor?" He said quietly. "Sure, but what is it?" "Be my date to the Carnival?" he said smiling down at me with his eye widening like a little dog. "Why me?" Was all I said. "Because. Your different. And I like different." He said placing a hand on my cheek. I look at him weirdly before he kissed me. This was perfect.

Sam's POV- I felt Louis' lips touch my forehead softly before I did the unexpected. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He looked shocked before he responded, bunching the fabric on the back of my shirt and pushing me closer to his chest. We both pulled away falling off the dining chair. "Your beautiful, did you know that Sam?" he said staring at my face. "No. I'm far from beautiful Louis." I whispered quietly. "Your perfect to me Sam." He said hugging me. "I don't know how I will ever stop caring about you Sam." He said snuggling on my shoulder. "Hey gu---." I heard a voice saying only to be cut off. "Umm.. sorry I think we just ruined their moment Zayn." I heard Claudia say. "Yea.. let's just go get Jasmine a present before midnight." Zayn said bending down for Claudia to climb on his back. "YAY!" she screamed before the front door closed shut. "Where were we?" Louis said smirking.

-Next Day.

Jasmine's POV- It was my birthday and I'm pretty sure no one even cares or remembers. I got up from my bed and threw on my purple hoodie and light washed ripped jeans. I added a pair of black Jordans. I cleaned my face adding a little makeup and contacts. I curled all my hair adding a really thin head band and leaving the house with my backpack and phone. I quietly drove to school listening to music.

I got out my car slamming it shut and locking it. I walked in the entrance with my phone in my hand, I walked over to my locker which was covered in a small cardboard poster that had neat hand writing saying "Happy Birthday Jaz!" I smiled peeling it off. And on the side was a bunch of roses taped on my handle. I removed it putting in my combination. "HAYY!" I heard a voice scream. I turned around seeing Zayn and Claudia running towards me. "Hi?" I said letting out a small laugh. Just as I pulled open my locker a bunch of balloons fell out of it and a picture of me and Niall was taped in the middle of my locker and below was written, "Meet me at the spot, I want to tell you something.. -Niall" WHAT. THE. HELL.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED©

OH YEA I PUT SOUIS!

-Claudia❤