Chapter 13: Mayah.

Chapter 13:

Claudia's POV- I felt light headed. I fell on the floor and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake her up she's sweating."

"Shut up let me!"

"Move Louis!"

I felt myself opening my eyes and staring at Sam as Louis who were on the roof where we were. "Are you ok?" You passed out last night." Sam said looking at me strangely. "Oh, and meet Mayah. She was drunk of her ass last night and we decided to save her yay." Louis said in a bored tone.

"Where's Abby?" I said quickly shooting up from my position on the floor. "She's helping Jasmine clean everything since Jasmine is in the wonderful 'welcoming committee'!" Louis said sarcastically. "Where's everyone else?" I said cluelessly. "Liam is watching Mayah, while Harry is hunting blood for her. And Niall is probably passed out on the field and Zayn is right next to you." Louis stated. "It was just a dream.." I muttered quietly know they would hear I slapped my hand to mouth.

"What was a dream?" Sam asked raising an eyebrow.

Louis put an arm around Sam and gave me the same look. "Nothing really." I said getting up making Zayn land right on his face. "O-ow" he groaned. I let out a scoff and shuffled in my place and fell down. "I'm tired thoughhh." I moaned in frustration. "Hey guys! I'm gonna stay here for a while." I said raising my right hand up. "Get up, Claudia." Sam said grabbing my arm. I pulled out my mirror and stared at myself and screamed. "NOOO WE NEED TO GO HOME PRONTO!" I yelled covering my face. My makeup was smudged and my hair was frizzy. I got up quickly and pushed Louis and Sam out my way and I climbed on Zayn and started slapping him back and forth. "Get up!" I screamed shaking him by his shoulders. "W-what?" He said as his eyes opened revealing his red eyes.

"Can we all please go home?" I said covering my face. "Yes please," he murmured. I went down from the roof slowly and quickly running into my car. Harry opened the door and a girl was placed behind my seat. "Who the hell is this?" I asked Harry as he shut the door. "Mayah." He said before I quickly stepped on the pedal.

--------------------

"Follow me Mayah." I said opening the front door and inviting her in. I walked up stairs with her following behind. I went in my room and grabbed 2 blood pouches. "Here." I said before turning around. I turned back around and the pouch was empty. "Hmm.. Newbie." I said staring at her. She grabbed another and quickly draining the bag. "Stop!" I yelled but it was useless. She was stronger than me. She hissed in my face and pinned me down. "MAYAH!" Louis screamed in horror removing her off me. "We'll take her for a while." Louis said leaving my room with Mayah walking behind him.

-30 mins later.

I walked out the bathroom and grabbed a pair of my skinny jeans, a blouse, and my curling iron and sat down on my bed and quickly dressing. There was footsteps walking in front of my door and a knock. "Come in!" I yelled plugging in my curling iron. Zayn walked in holding a bag. "Hey." He said casually placing the bag on my bed." "Hi." I said glancing over to the bag. "Those are the new blood bags I got from the hospital." He said sending me a small smile.

Sam's POV- "Mayah, I'm Sam." I said putting a hand out. She looked at it and shook it tightening her grip. Ow. That hurts a lot. "Stop." I said though gritted teeth. "Nah, is rather not." She said smirking. "You know what? I'll let Claudia deal with her," I said tripping her with my right leg. She let out a gasp. *Knock Knock* "Louis go get the door." I said pinning Mayah down. "I need to see Claudia," Zayn said with a bag swinging on his arm. "Get it on!" Louis screamed. Zayn smacked him on the head and held the bag in his face. "These are all the total of blood bags you took from her idiot!" He said stepping in. "Uh.. I'm not even gonna ask." He said looking at Mayah. I say on her for a couple mins and feed her a blood bag calming her down. "Thank you Zayn, lets go check up on Sam and Louis." I heard Claudia said before she flashed right in my face. "What a gentlemen Louis your read a, TeenVogue magazine while Sam does the work." Zayn said looking at him weirdly. "I need you to control her." I said to Claudia who was staring of on space. "Bring her in the spare room." She said dashing upstairs and unlocking her room.

Mayah's POV- (A/N: FINALLY MAYAH LOL)

Last night, I kept running. And running. I hopped in a random car and found drinks. I let out a sob and chugged the entire drink down my throat. I hated myself. I killed a human. She was innocent. And I killed her. Next thing I knew I had passed out.

Now I was being walked upstairs by these 2 so-called 'Sam' and 'Louis.' I took a deep breath and walked in. 'Claudia' was facing the opposite direction. "Come in. But you two need to leave." He said pointing to Sam and Louis. "Fine." he huffed before leaving. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna help. I've been through the same Mayah." She said as her eyes softened. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared at her. "I'm a monster. I have no friends and no life. I was tricked into falling in love and only to get hurt and becoming a vampire. I just don't like killing people." I said softly looking down.

"Look, I know we haven't met normally but my name is Claudia." She said holding out a hand. "Mayah." "Look, you don't have to kill people. I can help if you let us." She said quietly. "I will help you." She said handing me a bag. She walked out the room and left me sitting on the carpet looking at the navy blue bag. I zipped it slowly revealing, blood pouches, pocket knives, and money. "I want to talk to her." I heard a familiar voice say. "Come in." The

Voice said. "Hi." Harry said quietly sitting down on my side. "Hi." I spoke a little louder. "What are you gonna do now?" He said glancing at me. "I want to know more about you, everyone. I will train even if I'm risking my life." I said laying down on the floor.

SORRY IT'S SHORT!

MARRY ACTIONS BITCHEz!

-Claudia

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED! ©

*in editing*