Chapter 16: Supernatural Love.

Chapter 16

**in editing**

Jasmine's POV- "What?" I practically whispered shocked. " Look, I know you may hate me for taking Niall from you and all but I'm here to help." She said leaning on the door. "1. I don't like Niall. 2. How do you know about vampires?" I said a little loud. "It's easier to show you then to tell you." She said before her eyes closed and and purple mist surrounded her. "I'm a psychic Jasmine. I'm here to help you." She said crossing her hands over her chest. "Whatever." I snapped trying to look normal. "I sense that your scared and I'm here to help, because you die." She whispered the last part. What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claudia's POV- I sat on couch and handed him the bowl , of popcorn 'we' made. He sank in next to me as the movie started. I let out a quiet sigh and laid sideways next to him grabbed a handful if popcorn in his mouth. I sat quietly through-out the movies while Sam kept texting me. I locked my screen and let out groan. "You okay?" Zayn asked shutting up from his seat. "Perfect." I muttered boredly. "I know it's boring." He said patting my head as I slapped his hand off. "Feisty," he said. I could FEEL him smirking. "I know you feel it." Zayn said looking at me. "What exactly do I feel?" I said raising an eyebrow at him. "The sparks, every time I touch you I feel human again." He said as his hand stoked my cheek. "Stop." I said quietly. "Stop what?" He whispered. "I've been in love and I would get betrayed. All the time Zayn, I can't love you." I said barley a whisper. "Listen I know deep , inside you.. You love me. I love you." My world stopped. "You don't." I was cut off by the door opening. "HEY LOVEBIRDS." Louis screamed loudly throwing a bag of McDonald's in my arms. I shot him a deadly glare and removed myself from me and Zayn's position. "Where are the others?" I said ignoring Zayn's stare. "In the front." He said yawning. I sat up from the couch and walked upstairs twirling my hair between my fingers. Once I got to the doorknob I felt my body being pushed against the doorframe. "You can't resist me for too long." He whispered huskily in my ear. I felt him place a kiss on my neck and clutching on my waist. I backed my foot and kicked in his 'area', getting him off me. "Your gonna have to fight for it Zayn." I said slamming the door shut in his face.  

~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sam's POV- "You sound like you could use a talk." I said leaning on the doorframe looking at Zayn. "What is there to talk about?!" He snapped. "C'mon, you know you wanna." I said speeding downstairs. I sat in the single chair and waited for Zayn to come down. He slowing walked down with his head dropping down. He plopped down on the couch on front of me groaning. "What the hell happened?" I said looking him closely. "Admitting how much I like her." He said rolling his eyes. "What is it you about Claudia? Tell me, what is it your like about her?" I said questionably. "Many things." He murmured. "So sexual things is in the list," I said smirking as his eyes widened. "Don't deny it Zaynie poo." I said as I got up and squeezed his cheeks. "Oh Zayn," Louis sighed walking in with a blood bag in his hand. "Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn." He continued. "Shut the fuck up." I snapped. I held up Zayn's hand and looked at him. "Give her time, you will get her to break that wall that's blocking you out." I said as I got up. "I'm gonna spend the night here." Zayn said getting up and going upstairs. "How about we have some fun?" Louis said seductively in my ear. "Haha, not tonight but you can stay.. On the floor." I smirked.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED©  

-Claudia