Chapter 14: Training.

Chapter 14-

*in editing*

Mayah's POV- "Are you sure your ready?"  

"I'm ready." I said cracking my knuckles. Claudia's nails dogged in the blood bag making the blood pop out making my vampire side taking over. I attacked her and scratched her face. She hissed and digged her long nails in my arm making she scream. "OWW!" I screamed clutching on my hand while she stood there glaring at me. "Suck it up! It heals you idiot! Look at my face." She said as her scratch I created faded. "Look, controlling your blood is hard work and takes time. So, lets train you first." She said backing away. "You may choose to learn with weapons, your body, or objects." She said. "Did you even know how to fight?" I scoffed. "I'd wouldn't doubt her.." Liam said sinking in his seat. "Whatever." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Ok show me what you have then." She said handing me a gun first. I clutched it and closed one eye and shoot her but she moved away. "Ok now with your body." She said smirking. I lunged at her and attacked her. She stabbed a wooden stick on the ground making me scream. "Yea, and you know how to fight." She said scoffing at me. "Fine." I huffed. "When using a gun, clutch the bottom part and focusing an inch from your target so it can hit it better and right in the correct spot. Don't make them notice you in anyway. You have to be when shooting before they move." She said pointing at bird. She threw a pocket knife out of nowhere behind her back slicing the birds head off. "Sneak attack!" She screamed. ".. Ew." I said backing away from the bird. "But I'm guessing you are like Sam and don't know how to fight with weapons and I will give you something you can use when fighting. The objects around you." She said closing her eyes. "Close your eyes and focus your surrounds and listen closed to hear noises. Find the closest thing by you quickly." She said jumping on a large tree branch. I grabbed a thick wooden branch on the floor, holding it up I threw it at my target. An empty glass bowl. Breaking it with the branches force of speed. "That's good." She said smirking.  

Sam's POV- I sat on my seat watching Claudia and Mayah train for about an hour with everyone else. "How does she know this?" Louis whispered. "I don't know, to be honest." I said as I staring over to Jasmine who was asleep on my lap with Zayn by her to make sure Mayah doesn't attack her for blood. "Is she going to school?" Louis said putting an arm around my shoulder. I sighed. "Well since she has no place to go and I brought her here, I take full responsibility to take care of her." I said watching Mayah and Claudia. "How is Claudia handling this? Newborns are the strongest." Harry whispered. "She's fought it herself. Admit it, if you went against her you would be dead." I said patting Jasmine's hair. "I'm pretty sure if Louis went against you he would be dead too." He said releasing a chuckle.  

"Good job, but lets see if you can control your blood hunger." Claudia said reaching for a blood bag. Her nails grew longer and she squeezed it popping the blood all over the place. Mayah hesitated and than attacked her. Claudia grabbed a pocket knife from her high tops and stabbed it in her shoulder. "You gained progress. But it's gonna take a while." She said getting up. "But I'm gonna go take a shower." Claudia said waking back in the house and slamming the glass door shut. I removed Jasmine off of me and laid her down on the couch in our living room. Louis said down and stared at me. His breathing became harder and faster as he stared at me. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. It became a little intense as he grabbed my torso and brought me closer to him. "WHAT THE HELL? USE A DAMN CONDOM PEOPLE!" Harry screamed covering his eyes. I let out a growl. "Sorry." Harry said sitting down. "Better be." Louis growled.  

Claudia's POV- I got out the shower and quickly changed into my footie pajamas and putting my hair down. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling and sighed. "Claudia?" I heard a deep voice say as my door unlocked. "Yes Zayn?" I groaned. "We're going out to eat and they ask if you wanted to come?" Zayn sitting at the corner of my bed. "I think I'm gonna pass this time." I said looking up at him. "Then guess I'm staying with you." He said cheekily laying on my legs. "Why is that?" I groaned. "Because, once they leave we can watch movies!" He screamed happily. I sat up and stared at him. "Is Niall going?" "I think so." He said looking at me. "We'll.. IT'S GONNA BE A ZAYN AND CLAUDIA PARTAYYY!" I screamed running downstairs to find everyone walking out the door. "BYE!" Me and Zayn chorused at the same time. Liam waved and shut the door. Good, I have the house to myself. With Zayn.

*in editing*

-Claudia

ZAUDIA NEXT CHAPTER! Wwhooppppp.