Chapter 11: Halloween Night.

Chapter 11- Jasmine's POV- I excused myself from Zayn and Claudia and walked up the balcony where me and Niall used to hang out. It was his 'spot', I quietly walked up the steps. I saw him sitting at the edge of the square shaped hole. "What." I said coldly glaring at him. "I wanted to give you this." He said handing me a box. I hesitated to open it but I eventually opened it. It was a locket. It looked hallowed but I smiled at him. "I'm sorry Jasmine.. Can we start over? As friends?" he said holding out his hand. "Friends." I said shaking his hand. "I'm gonna go back there, I'll see you later?" I said looking at him.

Sam's POV- "Get away Louis." I said pushing him away from me. "NO I AM FRIENDS WITH JASMINE TOO!" he screamed loudly. "Friends who were about to kill her." I added. "CAN YOU LET THAT GO?" he said even louder making everyone look at us weirdly. I walked quickly over to Jasmine and grabbed her and pulled her in a hug. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed. She let out a nervous laugh. "What happened?" I said quickly. "Niall and me are now friends." She said slowly. "Friends?! WHAT!" Louis screamed. I elbowed him, "UGGHH!" he groaned. "Do you finish the stuff for the Carnival yet?" I said leaning on Louis. "Yes, we must wait to next week.."

-Night Of The Carnival

Niall's POV- I got dressed and threw on a ripped up plaid shirt and ruffled through my hair. Tonight I was going as a werewolf. I walked in Louis' room as he painted him and Zayn's face with white cream. "NIALL! I NEED ZAYN'S CAR KEYS!" Liam yelled. I groaned as I sped upstairs and grabbed Zayn's keys from his hand and left. I grabbed my phone and slid it in my pocket and waited for Trisha to arrive. I sat on the couch as the doorbell rang. "Niall! Trisha's here!" Liam screamed. I got up and greeted her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Hey babe!" she said kissing me. "EW!" Harry screamed in horror. "Shut up." I mutter between her lips. "C'MON! I HAVE TO HELP CLAUDIA SET UP THE FOOD STANDS!" Zayn screamed running out the door and jumping in the car. "Yea! I wanna see Sam in her costume too!" Louis yelled rushing out the door. "LOUIS SHUT UP BEFORE SHE WHOOPS YOU!" Liam screamed turning the lights off. We all walked out and sat in the car and drove to the school. I got out and heard the school literally shaking. The music was so loud and I looked around seeing some girls who were dressed in bikini. Well I was glad Trisha didn't dress like that. She was snow white and it was revealing and okay. But I didn't mind. I searched around a spotted Jasmine carrying boxes with Claudia. And I see Sam's grinding on random people already. I let out a quiet chuckle and walked over to the dance floor (which was on the big field) hand in hand with Trisha. I looked at Jasmine and I literally saw her ass. I looked away and danced with Trisha who was laughing and talking to Olivia.

Claudia's POV- "So is Zayn here yet?" Jasmine asked cutting open the boxes of food while I set up the punches. "Idk. I really don't know." I said looking at her while I scratched the back of my head nervously. "Plus, I thought you were going for a zombie look not a slutty ninja." She said laughing. "It's Halloween plus your ass is sticking out her outfit." I said pointing at her costume. "I'M HERE!" Zayn said loudly before attacking me in a hug. "Hey guys!" he said embracing Jasmine. "Okay, so we have the food and drinks ready but we just need to set up the lights on the schools roof and I really don't have a ladder." Jasmine said checking things off her clipboard. "Hello? Vampires here? Super speed and high jumps?" I said waving a hand in her face. Zayn let out a deep chuckle and grabbed the box of lights and motioned me to follow him. I jumped on the roof and waited for him to throw the box up. I grunted as I caught the box. I watched as he climbed up and sit down. "Well? What are we waiting for?" I said smiling and grabbing a long wire and quickly setting it up in vampire speed. I was quickly caught by my shoulder and a hand over my mouth telling me to be quiet. "Shhhh" Zayn said putting a finger on my lips. "I've been waiting all night to do this." He said leaning in closer to my face.

Louis' POV- I stared at Sam watching her dance. I watched as she drank punch from the bowl and walked over to me. I gave her a smile and embraced her. "HI!" she screamed over the loud music playing. "Hey." I said looking down at her happily. "Did you know I'm supposed to be at the kissing booth right now?" She said laughing. I felt a pang of jealousy. "What?" "No! Don't worry I quit the job because I wanted to spend time with you." she said grabbing the collar of my costume's shirt and pressing her lips against mines. "Well, I need to go get something to drink I said walking away. She quickly appeared in my face and handed me a drink. "I never asked for a maid." i said smirking at her costume. I quietly listened to a sound of glass breaking far away. "Listen." I said telling Sam to quiet. "CMON." I said speeding to where I heard the sound. I smelt alcohol and vampire mixed together. "Are you okay?" I asked the girl with dark curly hair. She turned around with fangs and red eyes appearing on her face. "I'm Mayah." She said completely drunk.

*in editing*

-Claudia

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED PLEASE! ©