Chapter 22: Science Partners?

Chapter 22

Song- By side -->

Sam’s POV- I sped to Claudia who was at the vending machine putting in a dollar slowly. “What is it Sam?” She said not looking at me. “I wanted to say hi, and wanted to know if you and Zayn talked yet.” “I don’t know, his choice. I just want my skittles.” She said plainly sighing. “But what did he mean by you still owe me Claudia?” I said picking my nails. “I made a deal.” She stated. “What deal?” I asked curiously. She turned around and stared at me. “You’ll find out. But if you don’t mind I want my skittles.” She said turning back around.

“Today, we will be doing a project. You all will be divided in random 3’s.” Mr. Reid said walking around the classroom.

“Matthews, Andrews, and Horan.” (Sam, Claudia, Niall.)

“Malik, Gomez, and Payne.” (Zayn, Jasmine, Liam.)

“Thomas, Tomlinson, Jimenez.” (Trisha, Louis, Mayah.)

He continued reading the list and spoke,

“Styles, you will be my assistant. So now I want you to pass out the gloves.” He said handing Harry the box stuffed with clear plastic gloves.

“You all will be detecting a cow tongue. I advise you all to be on your gloves because there will be blood.” Mr. Reid said patting the top of a bucket.

I shot a glance to Mayah who immediately shot up from her seat from the mention of blood.

………………..

……………..

I’ve been sitting in my seat while Claudia and Niall argue about who holds the cow tongue. It’s just a bloody cow tongue what’s the big deal?

I felt Niall glare at Jasmine who was laughing with Liam and Zayn.

“Are you jealous?” Claudia snapped glaring at him. He took a minute until he shook off the look.

“What are you talking about?” He said normally.

“She’s talking about how you’re obsessed with my best friend and won’t admit.” I said raising an eyebrow at him.

“I’m not obsessed, she broke it off with me.” He said glaring at me.

“Dear lord, just cut the tip of the tongue to get this over with.” Claudia said.

“Okay..” Niall said placing the knife on the tip.

_____________

_____________

Louis’ POV

 I glared at Niall who seemed to enjoy talking to Sam and Claudia. He knew I liked her. But he wouldn’t try anything right? I was in deep thought until I heard a voice next to me calling in my ear for attention.

“Louis, we would discuss how your protective over Sam but, me and Mayah want a grade.” Trisha said holding up the container.

“How did you- .” I spoke.

“Your staring at her and Niall every once in a while. I think that’s why.” Mayah said leaning on the glossy marble table.

‘Whatever,” I muttered (LOOK aT The GIF ON thE SIDE OMFG ---> IT FITS THE SCENE OMFG I CANT ASDFGHJKL. )

____________

____________

Mayah’s POV

The last 2 minutes of class were loud. I sat in my seat quietly. I’m surprised I didn’t have to present myself. I would pretty much be made fun of. I glanced around the room and met Harry’s eyes. I sent him a small smile and sighed. I wonder how my family’s doing without me. From day 1, I’m expected to be perfect. I must be presentable even at 5 am. I needed to be perfect. But I can’t fit in no matter how much I try to be like other people. I guess I’m not like other people. My best friend lied. Nancy, was a witch. She knew about vampires. She already had given me this necklace I’m not supposed to remove. Sterling silver jewelry helps vampires walk into the sun without getting burned. I knew everyone had at least a ring or earring or bracelet to protect them. I knew vampires are not the only supernatural creatures that roam to earth.

We had vampires, psychics, werewolves, witches, shapeshifters, and warlocks.

I’ve heard of mermaids and wizards before but I haven’t been into the real supernatural world.

I wonder why I’m a vampire. But I remember. I remember that I choose this life.

The vampire life.

………………..

………………

……………

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED!

Well urm… how do you guys like this chapter?

Im lookin at the gif by the side. Im so done I cant breathe.

Bye nowwwww

1 comment = faster update

1 vote = quicker writing pace.

It’s all on you guys.. (:

Stay sexual;*

-Claudia