Chapter 25: How To Fix A Heart.

Chapter 25 

(Song(s)---> Breakeven/The Scipt + Fix A Heart/Demi Lovato)

Jasmine's POV 

I sat up from where ever the hell I was and looked back and forth. I was confused mostly because, Abby was there. Did she know? I heard light footsteps as a click went off a light flicked on making me jump a little. Abby..

"Don't worry Mom, they're gonna pay for everything. 

~*~ 

Trisha's POV 

This is wrong. Something was wrong. My vision was supposed to be right. I dashed through the dark streets as I ran over tiny pebbles making me flinch every time I moved. I was breathing rapidly gasping for air. I kept running and running. I closed my eyes sensing an unexpected vision. 

I saw darkness and only darkness. A sound of slow breaths made me focus more. A light in the middle went off and Jasmine was right there. She looked pale. Her eyes were closed but she just sat their quietly. I continued watching my entire vision black out and I saw a knife flying towards to Jasmine. That was when I knew, I can't just change everyone's future.

~*~

Sam's POV

"Look guys, there is something I need to explain." Niall said at the edge of the stairs. 

"I have no idea how to say this but Trisha knows---." He started to be cut off by Louis.

"How could you let her know?!" Louis shouted.

"I didn't plan for it to happen.." He said defending himself.

"Then how does she know?!" Harry said hardening his glare at him.

"Listen, there is more people like us, in another world. Witches, Warlocks, Psychics, Werewolves, Shapeshifters, & etc. Trisha is a psychic. She said she was here to protect Jasmine, she wanted to change her future. Because what she saw was Jasmine dying at the dead and blank. She knows, she had a secret, we have a secret. She won't tell." He said softly.

"He's not lying," Claudia said sitting up from her slouchy position.

"Oh really? How do you know?" Zayn said taking deep breaths. He was mad.

"I've been there you asshole! Don't think I'm not gonna fucking kill you for touching me!" She screamed.

"Stop it! We have something more important to talk about." Mayah said.

"Where is Trisha, WHERE IS JASMINE?!" Liam practically yelled widening his eyes.

"She's been kidnapped." A quiet voice said from above.

I looked up and saw Trisha floating in mid air. What the hell.

"I can lead you to her, but wherever she is, it's unsafe. You must be prepared." She said opening her eyes revealing the sparkle in her crystal blue eyes.

"I will also need a volunteer where I can plant the location in their mind." She said looking down at us.

Niall's hand flew up nervously. Trisha just stared at him before Niall gasped.

"It's at the alley, there's a door in the garbage that leads to their location."

I spoke up for the first time, "Let's Go."

~*~

Louis' POV

We all had sped to the front of the alley and Trisha and Niall decided to go first. Everyone was quiet, Sam pretty much was in shock. Her sister was not home, while her best friends life had been put on the table. I felt bad for Sam. I held my hand out and reached for hers. As soon as I grabbed her hand she attached it with hers. I smiled a little bit before I heard a loud bang go off.

I jumped a little before I rushed looking around finding where the sound came from. I ran into a object, more like a body.. I slowly backed up with Sam. Half of us were guarding the front while some, like me and Sam for example search. Sam reached into her pocket unlocking her iPhone before turning her phones brightness on flashing the screen to the object. Just as she looked horror, sadness, and anger were showing in her eyes. I turned to look at the object to see the object, but it was a body. The body, of Trisha Wimmers.

~*~

Claudia's POV

"I don't understand you sometimes Claudia. Your showing me mixed emotions! It's like, you like me the first seconds then you hate me. What did I do?!" Zayn shouted glaring at me.

"You can't possibly blame this on me! You want to know why?! Because I fell for you! I came here trying to help out my cousins! Not to fall in love! Zayn, I hate myself for falling for you. I always get hurt. I killed my own ex-Boyfriend. The one who made me into this! A VAMPIRE! So shut the hell up already because I'm done!" I yelled turning away.

Silence filled the cold mid-November air. I shivered at the coldness. Vampires don't feel shit Claudia,

'But some do like you.' A voice said inside my head.

'You have a heart, humanity. Learn to love yourself.' It spoke.

I opened the door walking into 2 figures.

"C-Claudia?"

"Sam?"

"Trisha's gone."

---------- 

----------

HAHAHAHAHA hai bitches! I haven't updated bc I've been going through a lot but ya this is the last chapter.

Btw, I'm on my phone and it's late so ill edit everything and add the music, and gif/pics! And I'm doing a cast so I need some girls as the cast soooo ya .

The epilogue will continue where it left off, BUTTTT it will be longer than the chapters.

Poor Trisha :'(

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED©

-Claudia