Chapter 12: Slayers.

Chapter 12

Sam's POV- "Louis she's drunk." I said nudging him. "No shit." He said sarcastically making me smack him. "You guys know how fucked up my life is? I've gone through bullshit and I have no where to live. It's all my fault! I have to be perfect in shit all the damn time! Like, 'Oh Mayah! You need to get it right until it's perfect!' Shut up already." She said rolling her eyes and falling to the ground quietly. "C'mon 'Mayah' your drunk and it's dangerous on Halloween and please we'll help you!" I convinced pulling her up. She got up and passed out. "Damn, she drank a lot." I muttered dragging her body. Louis grabbed her and told me to follow his pace. He sped off close to the school in vampire speed as I did the same. "Go find Claudia, Jasmine, and everyone else!" He yelled placing her on the chair in the classroom. "I'll watch her don't worry!" He said raising a hand. I sped around the school and heard Zayn and Claudia talking on the roof. I I jumped on the roof and called Claudia and Zayn's attention. "We have an emergency! Meet us at the lab on the 2nd building!" I said before I jumped down the roof and looking for everyone else. I saw Jasmine dancing so I quickly sped up to her and grabbed her. "We have an emergency!" I said shaking her by the shoulders. "Here, wear this necklace for protection from the other vampires at the school. And here, this is a bottle of vervain, drink it. And a dragger that will protect you." I said handing her stuff from my bag. "Be careful Jaz." "Wait! I'm coming with you incase and so is Zayn." Claudia said as the 3 of them walked into the 2nd building. "LIAM! HARRY!" I yelled catching their attention. I rushed over and told them to meet me in the lab. I sped into the building and finding everyone in their surrounding Mayah.

Harry's POV- "Umm. Who is this?" I said pointing at the passed out girl. "That is Mayah, we found and she sounded sad and I wanted to help. Plus, she's a vampire." Sam said standing in front of all of us. "She passed out because she drank too much." Louis said pointing to the sleeping girl. "We'll," I said even more confused. "She could get killed! We do have slayers everywhere ready to kill!" Sam screamed. "Okay you know what? Lets just leave her here till were done with the Carnival." Liam said calmly. We all stood there quietly before we all heard a loud scream coming from the front of the school. Claudia had already rushed out the stacked papers flew around the classroom and fell as she left.

Claudia's POV- I rushed out the class room trying to track down the screams. I ran to the front finding vampire slayers attacking vampires. "What the.." I said before a hand went over my mouth. I felt a pain on my left shoulder, looking at the bitch who did this she had a smirk on her face as he pulled out another one from her bag. I got up and glared at her full of hate. She threw it as me but before I almost got caught I ducked and went behind her grabbing her by the neck. I saw my nails growing longer as I pressed them against her throat. She kicked me in the ankle very hard but I had already dug my nails through her skin ripping her throat. She was already dead before she landed on the ground. I grabbed the girls bag and jumped on the roof hiding. I opened the black leather tote finding needles filled with drugs? I went deep in the bag and felt metal. It was those mini bows. I looked at the bottom seeing Mayah walking weakly. WHAT THE HELL MAN? I jumped down and grabbed her covered her mouth with this rag making her pass out. I ran around the place head locking every slayer I saw making them pass out for 4 hours. There was one left. I grabbed the needle I found on the floor and popped it open. Quickly I threw it at the neck of the person making them collapse. Sirens were all over the school. I ran in the 2nd building and found everyone Mayah. "The cops are here." I said quietly. "Go check if the coast is clear." Liam said observing objects in the class. I walked out the class and ran around the place and stopped dead in my tracks seeing who was on the floor. "Abby?" I said reaching her and feeling her pulse. Nothing.

SHIT ABBY.

-Claudia

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED PLEASE! ©