Epilogue.

(warning; not edited.)

 NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED ©

Epilogue

Claudia stumbled upon her older cousin who was about to break. The question kept repeated in her head. ‘What happened?’ She furrowed her eyebrows together and slowly moving back and turning to the side of Louis. Right there she had saw the body of the girl she barely knew. The school year wasn’t even over, it was the fall of 2010. And Trisha was dead. How? No one knew. She felt like she could throw up any minute, she had just gotten into a fight with Zayn, she was searching for Jasmine and trying to help. ‘Help?’ she thought you herself. ‘It’s a load of bullshit.’ She quickly turned away bumping into Zayn. The last person she wanted to see at the moment. She was about to push him put her way before a scream was let out. Making Sam jump she dashed through-out the place searching where it came from. It could’ve been Mayah or Jasmine. She heard Claudia behind her searching. It wasn’t before she stepping on a hallowed wooden tile. Claudia look curiously down. She stared at the 4 tiles before Sam started knocking gently. She found a part sticking out by the corners. Flipping it off, Sam sniffed the place before it hit her like bricks. Jasmine’s scent. Her eyes widened she popped the 4 tiles off sliding down onto a ladder. She felt 2 other figure coming from Claudia. Knowing it was Louis and Zayn she continued going down. She was scared. What if it was too late? As she got to the bottom she saw pitch black. She noticed a scent. Jasmine’s. She noticed another person was here. Zayn slowly went down after Claudia had. He didn’t have much to say. He forced her to spill. It was wrong. He cared about Claudia and only wanted her to like him back. Now he knows she feels the same, its different. She’s broken. As he sniffed around he noticed more than 4 people in the room. Just as Louis got down the top closed. He heard footsteps walking slowly toward him and his friends direction. A light switched off revealing a Jasmine, Mayah, Harry, Liam, and Niall.  He was more than confused. So was Sam, Louis, and Claudia. Louis looked at the person in front of them at the moment. A man, An immortal. He shot Sam a look seeing as Sam was in shock. She whispered, “Cole?”

“Indeed correct Samantha,” he said chuckling.

“What is this?!” She said confusing and angry at this new guy who pushed himself in her family.

“Why don’t you ask Abby?” he said smirking.

Abby appeared out from a door smiling.

Sam was about the speak, but Abby had started first.

“Years have passed since Mason and his friends turned you. Years had also passed from the day you feed off me. Jasmine? This little girl is your best friend? I’m surprised you hadn’t killed her yet. Its funny Sam, yet sad. Your foolish.” She said before letting out a dead laugh.

“I don’t understand..” Sam said taken back.

“Look, I’ll explain. I must kill you and your pathetic friends.”

“But, you’re my sister Abby!”

“Are you sure? Haven’t you ever thought about being adopted?”

Sam let out a choke which became rapidly. “You’re lying,” she managed to whispered.

“Count my heartbeat Sam, the truth is that your real parents are alive. They didn’t want you. Everything was perfectly fine if you didn’t become a monster. Without Cole I wouldn’t succeed.”

Sam barely could talk she was confused and upset. Louis had caught on faster than anyone.

“Succeed in what?” He said suspiciously.