Chapter 8: This Meant War.

Chapter 8- Sam's POV- I felt like I could just fall in a hole and die by those words. As I looked up at Louis he started to fade away. Next thing I knew I shot up from my bed with sweat all over me. It was just dream. I got up and walked downstairs, "It's fine, I'm over it Louis, I just wanted to know why you guys didn't tell me." I heard Claudia quietly saying. "You know everyone is very sorry, I am too. The reason why we didn't tell was because, you and Sam played the same tricks like the first time we met. You and Sam can fake a human scent and you act like normal human beings. The only difference is that you never kick me in the balls like Sam did." He said before Claudia let out a laugh. Then I heard a slap. "You better take care of Sam or your dead. Got it?" before I heard Louis answer, they both appeared in front of my face. "It's not nice to listen to personal conversations." Louis said placing a hand on his hip. "Shutup!" I screamed pushing him behind me. "So, are we cool?" I said smiling a little. "We're cool." She said cracking a smile.

Jasmine's POV- "What are we Niall?" I said quietly. "NOTHING!" he replied quickly. My heart broke. "If were nothing then why are we like this? Why am I like this? You almost killed me that day. And you didn't give a total damn about me. What the hell am I to you? A toy? Something you can break? I'm done sitting here chasing after you when I'm wasting my time falling for someone who could've killed me!" I said getting up. He just sat there with no emotion. I walked out the door as tears rolled freely from my eyes. I cared too much, that's why I always get hurt. I slammed the door shut and knocked on Sam's door. Not caring who it was I jumped on the person crying. "Jasmine? Why are you crying?" I heard that voice say. It belonged to Claudia. "Sam! Louis! Bring your asses down here!" she screamed. I was in her arms for who knows how long crying. I couldn't. I needed to be brave.

Zayn's POV- "Liam! Take Niall out!" I yelled dashing out the house looking for Jasmine. I knocked on the door and Louis answered it. "What happened?" "Niall and Jasmine got in a fight and I need to see her." I said quickly. "Claudia your okay, and Jasmine!" I said rushing where they were. "What now?" Claudia said quietly. "We wait till Monday." Sam said.

-Monday 

I grabbed my bag and stood at my locker dialing in the code. I heard footsteps on my left side seeing Claudia walking over with her headphones in. She was dressed in a white v-neck and dark denim skinny jeans with her boots. I hear her sighing with anger, just as I was about to ask what was wrong I saw Jasmine walking in with a purple tee and black jeans and heels. She was walking quietly to her locker staring at her phone screen with her backpack on one shoulder. I look to my right to see Niall on a bench with a pretty brunette. They were talking and laughing loudly. Like very loudly in our direction. I then hear Jasmine's phone going off. Her smile widened as her stared at the screen. I'm guessing Niall's plan is going unexpected. Because if he was trying to get her jealous by hanging out with another girl, well his plan is failing very bad. I looked at Claudia and to Jasmine. Jasmine called me over and whispered, "Louis took her last blood bag." She said before I heard a loud slam behind me. I see Louis on the pole a couple feet from me and Jasmine. "DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF BEFORE I CUT CHU." Claudia said smacking him with her bag. "Sammmm" He groaned. "Sorry I must drink." Sam said taking a sip of her coffee far away from the entrance. "WOW!" I heard a voice say making me snap my head towards Niall's direction where the girl was laughing and kissing him on the cheek. I looked at Jasmine who seemed not affected. She just smirked and opened her locker. I'm guess towards these two, it meant war.

So Jiall got into a fight and sorry I took a while to update I was busy and had online classes to take and yea. I took a couple hours to write this for you guys but it might suck and OMFG im so close to 500 reads! thats amazing! love you guys ! ;) 

-Claudia <3

NOT COPYRIGHT INTENDED! PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A WARNING I REALLY DONT WANNA SUE OVER THIS!