Chapter 5: I Knew It!

Chapter 5- Sam's POV; As he leaned closer, my heart was pounding so hard and my breathing was fast. Once his lips landed on mines, I was shocked. My heart beat even faster. I kissed back. I still remembered I was on the bed lying down, his arm pulled me up. I was standing up in his arms as we stood there 'kissing'. I don't know what came over me but I pushed him against the wall. (It reminded me of how many times I had him against the wall.) And kissed him harder. I felt his hand sliding down my waist and pulling me closer to him. He quickly had me pinned on the bed. He looked at me from above and shoved his lips against mines. The part I didn't understand is why I'm letting him do this. My hands were on the back of his neck bring him closer, I was gripping on his hair. I pulled away from the kiss and stared at him while my cheeks burned red. As a tomato.

Louis' POV; I watched as she stared at me. A couple seconds later I looked at her lovingly as she blushed and turned away. I sighed and pulled her closer to my chest kissing the top of her head. I felt her turning towards me and looked at me, "Why do you care about me?" she asked. "Because, I fell hard for you the first time I laid eyes on you." I said simply as she gave me a shy smile and hugged me. I had my hands in her hair stroking it back and forth. I heard her inhaling in my scent and taking a deep breath. It took her awhile until she was fell asleep in my arms. I smiled and fell asleep myself.

Niall's POV; I heard thuds upstairs but no words spoken. I look at Jasmine who was laying on the couch on the opposite side of mines. I was staring at her little figure, she was quite fit and I stared at her long legs for a while until Zayn jumped on me causing me to groan. "Oh Jasmine, I wonder how your blood tastes like," Zayn said smiling, oh Zayn enjoyed scaring her. She stopped watching the movie and looked at him in horror. "No!" she said running around the place. And Harry decided to help Zayn scare her so he popped in front of her causing her I jump and step on his foot. "Oh you're going down!" He said with anger. Me and Liam quickly chased after him before she got hurt. "SAMMMM!" She screamed run upstairs they all followed her to stop her but when she got there and opened the door her eyes went big and she made an adorable 'aww', Everyone, including me were confused so rushed by her side and there it was. Sam was sleeping in Louis' arms as he held her protectively. I smirked at Jasmine. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE LIKED HER!" I screamed. I'm surprised none of them woke up. Everyone stared in shock. We all saw Louis move his hands down Sam's waist and she moved his direction snuggling into his neck. I heard Abby closing the door. I quickly dashed on front of her and made her look at me in the eye. "You will go to sleep and wake up in the morning and allow Louis to stay over as long as he wants." I said staring into Abby's eyes. She walked into her room and closed the door shut. My work was done. Jasmine walked downstairs and as she walked over to me and hugged me and whispered a 'good night'. She laid on the couch shutting her eyes. Once she fell asleep fully I sped up to her side and kissed her at the corner of her lips.

-Claudia

Soo any thoughts on Jiall? Oh wait what about Souis?

Sorry for the short chapter!

No copyright intended (This is a warning I will sue and press charges if copied.)