Chapter 24: Near the End..

Chapter 24

Sam’s POV

I pretty much didn’t say anything accept play along with whatever Louis was doing.

“Louis! You bastard!” Mayah screamed.

 “You don’t just tak---, Sorry I’ll come back another time.” She said flushed.

I sat up and smacked Louis in the head.

~*~

“You should know Cole is taking Abby out.” Claudia said walking through the front door.

“He had vervain around his hand after the shook it. He knows.” She said seriously.

“No he doesn’t. He maybe touched vervain on accident.” I said shaking my head. I turned my head back to the blank Television. “You guys can’t just walk into our house like that at least knock.” Zayn said walking downstairs with his fingers combing through his hair.

“Whatever Zayn.” Claudia said shooting him a glare.

He just smiled at her and walked in front of her grabbing her waist and hugging her by the side.

“Wait are you guys dating?” Louis asked questionably.

Claudia spoke up to speak but Zayn was faster. “Yes.” He replied cheekily.

“What happened to ripping each other’s heads off?” Louis said curious.

“Well since Claudia is obsessed with me I wanted to give the poor girl a shot.” He said.

“Actually, as you can remember you are obsessed with me so you asked me.” She said.

“I have a feeling this is what you meant by ‘you owe me Claudia’.” I said placing a hand on my heart.

“I don’t believe you guys.” Niall said walking in biting into a sandwich.

“If I didn’t then why can I do this.” Zayn said biting his lip while slipping his hand lower to Claudia’s ass gripping it.

She eyes widened and she punched in him right in his spot, felt a hand on my thigh noticing it was moving really closely to my part.  I threw a punch at Louis face.

~*~

Jasmine’s POV

I slipped on my hoodie and grabbed my shoes running out my hotel room and down the lobby bumping into a hard chested figure. I looked up the person I ran into.

Glancing up, I saw a man who had dark eyes and a stubble chin. “Sorry,” I said pushing past him. I he didn’t move I saw Abby standing behind him with a little smirk.

“Abby?” I asked confused. I felt a sharp pain hit my shoulder making me hit the floor before the darkness took over me.

~*~

Trisha’s POV

 Where the hell are you Jasmine?

----------------------

1 more chapter to goo ;(

Hope you die when you see the gif :) 

Bye nowwwww

1 comment = faster update

1 vote = quicker writing pace.

It’s all on you guys.. (:

Stay sexual;*

-Claudia