Chapter 9: He Is Mine.

Chapter 9- Jasmine's POV- I walked in Science quietly sitting down by Harry who was on his phone scroll through random things. I saw Claudia walking in with Zayn talking. Then I looked at the corner seeing Louis trying to poke Sam, who smacked him upside the head. I sighed and waited for our teacher to come. Right on the cue, a woman with bright green eyes and red hair walks in greeting the class, "Hello, I'm Mrs. Isa and I will be taking over for your teacher who is sick. I will be handing out these 5 question worksheets and when you're done feel free to talk quietly and listen to music!" she said loudly before sitting down. I plugged my headphones in and did my worksheet in silence. I could sense Harry staring at me confused. As I finished a hand landed on the table making me jump. I looked up at a concerned Claudia staring at me. "I wanted to see if you were okay and I wanted to ask you, Me and Zayn are going to Starbucks after school and we wanted to invite you if you were interested.. " she said awkwardly before finding 'interest' in her half sleeve. "Gosh, was it really awkward asking me for coffee?" I said laughing.

Sam's POV- I quietly sat in my seat trying to ignore Louis who kept calling me for attention. I shivered the moment I realized he was breathing on my neck. Catching me off guard he pulled me on the floor making me fall flat-faced. Everyone seemed to be talking and playing around the classroom as Louis tried to kill me, every time I stare at him I have flashbacks from the dream. Again. I couldn't develop feeling for Louis.. Can I? I smirked as I say Niall quiet as Claudia was talking to her. Boy, he screwed up. Badly. This morning when I spotted Jasmine in heels I literally laughed my dead ass off. She was wearing heels for a reason. I couldn't blame her, the girl had long legs and a lot of confident inside and outside of her. I watched as Zayn quietly watched Claudia while she was talking to Jasmine. Ahh, only if he knew she liked him. I seat back in my seat before Louis would try anything. I listened as there was a knock on the door. There she was, the bitch that made Jasmine cry. A.K.A. School's bitch. I still don't know her name. "Good Morning Olivia!" her followers in the class room screeched. Oh Olivia. You bitch. She is sorta my rival, she is queen bee and I admit myself I am well known too. Damn I sound conceited. Aye, but it's true. I watched as she made her way towards the seat next to Louis pushing a little bit of her ass out. I scoffed mentally at this girl and got up and walked over to Jasmine. "Does it hurt getting tattoos?" I hear Jasmine ask. I see Claudia chuckling. "Why do you want one?" Harry said joining the conversation. "No. It's just a question." Jasmine snapped.

-Lunch

I grabbed a salad from the food truck and sat down where Claudia was asleep on the bench with her earphones in. I looked over and saw Olivia clinging onto Louis' arms. I just wanted to rip her limbs apart. Why is she touching him? He's mine. Wait. WHAT? "Whose yours?" Claudia said raising an eyebrow. "No one!" I practically screamed nervously scratching the back of my head. "Oh someone is jealous I see.." Claudia said teasing me. "SHUTUP!" I said kicking in her on the ankle. "OW! YOU KNOW THAT HURTS!" she screamed clutching her ankle. "Well, now since I'm on the welcoming committee I must set up the Halloween Carnival for Halloween to welcome new students. And I need to find someone to help with the food, since I've order everything." Jasmine said pulling out a wooden clip board. "I can I help make the punches? I can make it look like blood." I said raising my hand. Claudia slapped my arm, "That does not include adding blood idiot." She said shaking her head. I put down my hand sadly. "Ok.. I'll just ask some other people goshhh.. But now I must take you guys costume shopping!" she said clapping her hand.

-1 week later.

"Is this okay?" I heard Jasmine was walking out the dressing room dressing like a nurse. Okay her costume was very pretty. I admit, the costume is a little short and slutty but it's Halloween so YOLO. "Shut up! You're a freaking French Maid and your ass and sticking out your costume!" she said crossing her hands over her chest. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked sinking down in my seat. "Is Claudia done picking her costume yet?" "I'm right here, and plus I'm gonna be a zombie but you still won't see how I look." She said sitting down by me. "I bet you'll look gorgeous." I said sarcastically. "Can we just go and pay for our stuff yet?" Jasmine said coming back out fully dressed. Let me tell you, in 2 days Niall would be going with Trisha to go out and eat just to get Jasmine back. And I haven't seen Jasmine crack.. Yet.

Louis' POV- I watched as Niall and Trisha sat in the living room stealing kisses and flirting back and forth. Oh he is such an idiot. I walked upstairs slowly before jumping in Sam's room making her almost dropping her towel. "WHAT THE HELL?! GET OUT!" She hissed. I dashed out her room running into Claudia. "uhh Hi?" she said furrowing her eyebrows together. "You look like you just had sex." She said pointing at my hair. "Well, I decided to visit Sam, but when I got in she just had gotten out the shower only in a towel." I said scratching the back of my head.

"So, can I help you with something?" She said opening the door to her room. I walked behind her as she got in holding a pile of clothes. "Did you know Zayn wants to ask you to the Carnival?" I said sitting down by her bed. "Nope, to be honest though." She said folding a pair of denim skinny jeans. "Do you ever wonder what would happen to us if we all went our separate ways?" I said quietly playing with my fingers. "Haha very funny, I know you won't be able to leave without Sam." She said letting out a sarcastic laugh. "How's Jasmine?" "She's doing good.. but I really want her and Niall together again. Do you know what happened to Niall that day?" she said seriously looking at me. "Niall isn't rude or hateful ya'know. He is just afraid.." "Afraid of what?" "Falling for a human."

Bow down to me bitches. lol jk . VOTE!.

-Claudia

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED©