Chapter 20: I Owe You.

Chapter 20

Song- Right Thru Me – Nicki Minaj. (Song by side --->)

 THE WAY LOUIS LOOKS AT SAM OMFG STOP

Harry’s POV- I was pretty sure I was going to get whooped by Mayah, well since ya’know.. Mayah is a newborn pretty much. Newborns are stronger than average vampires. With 2 females like Sam and Claudia, Mayah won’t end up dead anytime soon. Everyone was bored and was sitting on the pavement watch Mayah get ready. I stared at the back of her head as her curls were bouncing as she nervously jumped from the banging from the basement. Luckily, Claudia or Zayn doesn’t break another door. I was too busy thinking while Mayah lunged at me making me duck from upcoming heart attack, Sam was quiet as Mayah and me trained together. But Jasmine here, well she decided music brightens everyone’s mood. Well let’s just said Mayah start crying because ‘its so sad’ which caused everyone to cry. Just as the song finished Jasmine unplugged her phone from the speaker. “Great job Jaz.” Sam muttered. We all walked in and just as Louis was about the close the glass door a knife flew from behind us and made a way in his hand. “Ow?” He whispered as he pulled it out. We all slowly turned our head around to find Claudia with blood red eyes and hair all over the place as she let out a growl. “What did I say?”Mayah whispered nudging me.

“Where’s Zayn?” I asked quietly. No one answered. Everyone was terrified of course. “HELP!” Jasmine screamed running. That’s when everyone started running around.

_______________

_______________

Third Person’s POV- The 6 ‘teens’ dashed off around the house. Sam was standing on the other side of the fridge breathing slowly. She heard the light steps of Claudia walking around searching. She knew it was different to see Claudia like this. She saw Claudia left as she closed her eyes and opened them. An angered Claudia appeared in her face. “I’m sorry!” she said frowning her eyebrows. “You locked me in a basement with him! What are you talking about?” Claudia hissed in her face coldly.

“Look Claudia, I know he likes you and you like him. I want to help you..” Sam said leading off. “Wow, it’s the same situation with Louis and you don’t see me locking you in a basement, huh?” Claudia said crossing her hands over her chest. Sam quickly looked down flushed, as Claudia said those words. She couldn’t help but look up at her cousin seeing her eyes still red. “I’m sorry.” Sam said quietly.

Claudia took a while looking at the ceiling. “Hmp, I forgive you only because I ---“ Claudia started to be strangled by a hug from her older cousin Sam. “What about us?” A deep voice said making Claudia feel very nervous. Sam removed herself off of Claudia turning around to see Zayn. His hair was messed up and he was looking like Claudia. Both were dirty and had hole in their clothing. Claudia said laughing nervously before making a run for it. Well she was pretty much dead because she messed up his appearance. Before she could open the door 2 arms pulled her tightly into a chest.

“You still owe me Claudia.” Zayn whispered.

 And i like it when you guys comment, it makes me write faster ! so comment and vote ! :D

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.

 Stay Sexual;* 

-Claudia <33