Prologue

It all started 15 years ago, when Y/N moved from England to Los Angeles. Her father a data analyst and her mother an english school teacher. When Y/N father was brought back to the states and assigned to a new firm in Los Angeles, she never expected to meet a girl that would become her best friend let alone the one that would steal her heart. Elizabeth and Y/N grew up together and when Y/N's parents were killed in a car accident when she was 17 the Olsen family would become even more important in her life.

Elizabeth would eventually go to NYU to pursue her dream, while Y/N would go to Pepperdine to major in Kinesiology. Her dream was to open her own gym that catered to kids and people with disabilities. Y/N had her mother's heart when it came to kids, she always knew she wanted to teach kids but not in the traditional teacher sense. Through the years Elizabeth and Y/N would talk everyday and visit whenever they could. Then as Elizabeth's career began to pick up she decided to make Y/N dream a reality.

That is when she presented Y/N with the opportunity to open the gym of her dreams in Culver City. That is when Hope Fitness was born, named after her mother and meaning there is always hope for people. Word got out of Y/N and when Elizabeth was cast as Wanda in the Marvel movies, Y/N was her trainer. One thing led to another and Marvel contracted Y/N as the trainer to the cast.

Now we find ourselves in the year of 2017 and Elizabeth staring in some of the biggest movies of the past few years. She also has started to talk to a man named Robbie Arnett a musician from a band named Milo Green. Over the years you have seen Elizabeth get into relationships and they fall apart and you were always there to pick her up. She has never known that you have loved her since you were 13. So this is where we start our journey.

AN: Hello everyone, welcome to my second book. Remember everything that happens in this book is a complete work of fiction. Anything that happens in here does not reflect on anyone that is portrayed so please remember no hate. But now that is said let's get on with this story.

-Cheers