Ch. 2: Decisions & Packing

AN: Sorry for the delay in this chapter. I am hoping to get back on schedule with posting every other day with this book. Happy reading.

⚠️ I just wanted to say again this book is a work of fiction any depiction of people's character is fictional I made them the way they are purely for the story. So please do not hold anything in this book against them⚠️

Alright enough yapping role call time:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

The past few weeks have been crazy to say the least. Between Elizabeth's movie premieres for I swear 10,000 movies she has done all falling within weeks of each other and then packing to head to Atlanta for filming. We have been going non stop, I am trying to get the gym all ready and situated before we head off and make sure the staff knows what to do for those months that I am gone. Now I am sitting once again in Elizabeth's kitchen waiting for her to come down for the premiere of Wind River. I am acutely really excited to go to this one as she did this with Jeremy Renner, and I miss that dude. As I am sitting at the kitchen island my phone buzzes when I look down I see it is Scarlett calling.

Me: Hey what's up

Hot Spider: What time are you all leaving for the airport on Sunday, I was hoping to catch a ride with you both.

Me: I think we are going to take off from here around 7am

Hot Spider: Great that is perfect actually do you think you and Lizzie can pick me and Rose up.

Me: Yeah I wouldn't see why not I'll check with her and get back to you.

Hot Spider: Thanks Y/N and have fun tonight at the premiere 😉

I thank her and get a bit confused on why she winked at me but all that is interrupted by Lizzie coming down the stairs. Once again she looks fantastic, she went with a very simple long black dress with some kind of print on it. "Wow Olsen once again you clean up pretty nice" I say and wink at her. "You don't look too shabby yourself" she said as she nudged my shoulder, I am wearing a simple black suit with a back tie. We joke around for a bit before we head out to the car and Alfred is there waiting for us. As we make our way to the premier I decided to ask Lizzie about Scarlett. "Hey Lizard, Scarlett would like to know if her and Rose can catch a ride with us to the airport" I asked as I fiddle with my tie. "Will you stop playing with that thing, and yeah I don't see a problem with that" she said as she took hold of my tie and loosened it a bit. "Thanks, I'll let her know now I can't wait to watch this movie from what you told me so far it sounds like a real mystery" I say. "I think you will love it" she answered back.

Once again we make it to the red carpet and it goes pretty smooth, especially since Renner is there to help her through

Once again we make it to the red carpet and it goes pretty smooth, especially since Renner is there to help her through. We are currently watching the movie and holy crap does Elizabeth look fucking hot in that FBI uniform. God the things I would let her do to me with those handcuffs 'Jesus Y/N get a hold of yourself' I think to myself. Once the film ends we make our way to the car, thankfully no celebration tonight as we leave in two days and Lizzie can't afford to be hungover. We bid Jeremy farewell as he will not be joining us in Atlanta right away. We make it back to her house and I decided to stay here for the night before I go back and finish packing at my place.