Ch. 1: Movie Premier

AN: Welcome everyone one to my second ever book. I hope y'all like this one please let me know what y'all think.

Just like the other book let's do some Roll Call also who came here from the other book and who just found it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I am sat at the kitchen Island of my best friend's house watching as she is poked and prodded by make up brushes and hair care products. I watch as her team brings out the superstart in her, I have always known that she was going to be a star but now she can see it too. "Hey, what's going on in that head of yours" I hear her say. "Nothing, you just look really pretty. So are you excited for this movie premier" I asked. "Thank you Y/N, yeah it should be fun Aubrey was a blast to work with and I can't wait for you to see the movie. I think you are going to love it" she said. "I love everything you are in. And from what I have seen so far it looks great you and Aubrey make a great pair" I say back. I watch as she blushes and the make up team finish up with her.

As she goes up stairs to get her dress on for the premiere there is a knock at the door. I get up and go to open it, "Oh hey Y/N I didn't know you were going to the premiere" the man said as he stepped into the house. "Yeah, I have been to everyone of her premieres. What are you doing here Robbie, I thought you couldn't make it" I say as I stare at the man that my best friend has been seeing the past few months. "Yeah, I have to get back to the studio I just wanted to wish her good luck today" he said. I know they have not made their relationship public yet but this guy just gives me the wrong vibe. I just nod my head and go back to my spot in the kitchen, a few minutes later she comes down in a cute black dress.

"Robbie, what are you doing here" she said as she made her way down the stairs. "I thought I would stop by real quick and wish you luck with the premiere. You look amazing Lizzie" he said kissing her cheek. "Thanks babe, and you didn't have to do that" Lizzie said back. All the while I am just sitting there watching this whole interaction, "Yeah Liz you look amazing, You are going to kill it tonight" I say breaking them out of their love fest. "Thanks Y/N you don't look too bad yourself, blue is really your color" she adds in. I smile with a small blush, what this woman doesn't know that I have loved her since the day we met, she has been there for me in some of my worst times. When I lost my parents and had no one her family and her were there. I have never said anything for starters she does not feel the same, and secondly I don't want this to affect our friendship. So I will continue to admire her in secret and support her in every way.

"Hey, I said are you ready to go" I am brought out of my thoughts by Lizzie standing in front of me. "Oh y-yeah I am ready sorry was just thinking" I say as I grab my jacket and head towards the door. Lizzie and Robbie say their goodbyes and he shakes my hand with a forceful grip as we load into the car. "What were you thinking about" she asked. "I don't know a lot of things, how you are living your dream right now, and my parents if they would be proud of me" I say. She grabs my hand "We are living our dreams, you have your gym and you help so many and I know they would be proud of you" she said as she squeezes my hand. She continues to hold my hand the rest of the way and I don't think she realizes she is doing it. She has done this since I have known her, randomly holds my hand or when she would sleep over she would sleep in my bed and cuddle up next to me. I never said anything because I secretly wanted it to be real, but I knew it could never be. She was with Robbie now and the way they are with each other it seems different from anyone else she has dated.

We finally pull up. to the venue and we step out Lizzie instinctively laces her arms around mine as we walk the carpet. She has always hated going to these, they raise her anxiety through the roof. "Hey it's ok you are going to do great" I lean in and whisper in her ear. I say something funny to make her laugh and I can hear the camera shutters just firing away. "Lizzie Olsen what a coincidence" is all I hear as we turn to see Aubrey Plaza in the exact same dress as Lizzie. I couldn't help it I busted out laughing, this girl is crazy on a whole new level. I get an elbow to the ribs from Lizzie "Aubrey what the hell are you wearing" Lizzie said as she walked over to hug Aubrey. I let them have their time as I make my way down the red carpet and just watch them interact. Once the pictures and interviews are over they both come my way.