Ch. 27: Caught

AN: I'm back! Sorry for taking a unexpected break but here we are I won't keep you any longer happy reading y'all.

Favorite summer memory?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

As we are sitting in the car heading to the restaurant to meet the twins I have this overwhelming bout of anxiety. I have known them as long as I've known Lizzie but we have always just been friends, I have never been the whatever we are calling ourselves. I also feel bad about leaving Remy with someone she doesn't know, not that she doesn't know me very well either but I feel guilty. My mind starts to run rampant and I am only brought out of my downward spiral by the feeling of a soft hand on mine.

When I look down I see Lizzie's hand gently squeezing mine in the most reassuring way. A small smile radiates from her face which in turn makes me smile. "There you are" she says turning a quick glance my way. "What, I've been here" I say trying to mask my worry. "I think I know a spaced out Y/N when I see one. It's ok to be nervous, I'm nervous too." She said. I smile at the thought that she is nervous too, this is a big step for us and it has to be hard on her too. "I'm sorry this is just weird going to see your sisters. I know they've known that I have feelings for you but this will be the first time they see me as something other than their little sisters annoying friend" I say. A small laugh leaves Lizzie's lips "I get it now you will be their little sisters annoying partner" she said causing me to laugh.

"It will be fine they love both of us, I think they may love you a bit more to be honest. But they just want what is best for us" Lizzie reassured both our fears. "You're right, let's go to this dinner and knock it out of the park" I say brining her hand to my lips and placing a small kiss on it. The rest of the car ride is nice and peaceful, that is until we pull up to the restaurant. "Word must have got out that the twins are in town" Lizzie says pulling into the parking lot and turning off the car. I look over to the main entrance and it is swarming with paparazzi.

I wipe my hands on my pants and take a few deep breaths. I knew how famous the trio of Olsen sisters are so the paparazzi being around has never fazed me very much. But this time it feels different, we want to keep our relationship secret for a bit and let it just be us. But with the cameras flashing everywhere that almost seems impossible.

"Hey it's ok, we are just friends who are meeting up with my sisters, we have done this thing before I swear they won't suspect anything" Lizzie reaches over and takes my hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. Just that action alone calms my nerves and we get out of the car and start to make our way to the front entrance. That's when the flashes turn in our direction and the questions start to fly.

LIZZIE HOW ARE YOU SINCE THE TRIAL

ARE YOU AND ROBBIE OVER

Y/N WAS THIS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG

ARE YOU TWO DATING

The last two questions catch me off guard and I turn and stumble a bit which Lizzie is there to catch me. How could they think this was all my doing and I try not to give the last question any reaction. "Alright that is enough, Miss Olsen, Miss Harris right this way" the host comes out to help us get past and into the restaurant. We both take a breath before we are led to the back of the restaurant to a more secluded part of it. There we see Mary-Kate and Ashley who have stood up to greet us.

"It's about time you both get here we are starving" Ashley says as she hugs me and then they switch. "How you feeling Y/N" Mary-Kate asked as she pull away from our hug. "Better now I almost ate shit outside so only good things can happen now right" I say pulling out Lizzie's chair. "Wait, what happened outside" Ashley asked. Lizzie filled them in while I take my seat "You know they are just trying to get a story right, you did nothing wrong and you don't owe them anything" Mary-Kate said reaching across the table to squeeze my hand. "Yeah, it just caught me off guard. Like how could people think that I wanted this to happen. That dude almost killed me" I say. I see Lizzie shudder and then look down in shame, I know she still blames herself for what happened. "It's no ones fault but Robbie and Becca those two are the sick ones of this whole thing" Ashley says before I get a chance to. Lizzie simply nods her head, "So speaking of Becca, when is her trial" Mary-Kate asked while we all look at the menu.