Ch. 13: Cabin Fever

AN: Just a cute fun chapter for you, happy reading.

Let me know where you all are from I would like to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

When we got to the cabin yesterday it was mid afternoon and even later when we got back from the store after buying things for the time we are here. We decided to just relax and light a fire and just enjoy each other's company. I will have to say laying here with Jaime curled into me not having to worry about anything is amazing. We had decided to turn our phones off and just disconnect from the world for the time we are here. I start to gently run my fingers over Jaime's exposed back and I can feel her start to stir.

"Good morning" I hear her raspy morning tone and I look down to se her eyes flutter open as she burrows into my neck. "Morning bug" I say as I brush her hair out of her face and kiss the top of her head. She smiles against my neck and then I feel a little bite on it. "Ow what was that for" I asked tickling her sides and I flip her on her back and pin her down. I stop so she can catch her breath and all she does is smile up at me. I lean down and give her a sweet kiss before I roll off her.

"We need to get up we have a slope time soon so we need to get up there and get your rental if we wanna make it in time" I say getting dressed. "Can't we just stay in the cabin the whole time I know a few things we can do to occupy our time" she says with a wink. "As much as I would love that, No get your ass out of bed and get dressed" I say smacking her ass making her squeal. We eventually get up and get a bit of breakfast before we head off to the mountain. The drive there is short and I hold Jaime's hand the entire ride there. Once I park the car and grab my board and the rest of my gear before we head to the rental place to get Jaime's gear. As I watch them get her boots and board situated I pick out a helmet for her. Once we are all situated I thank everyone in the shop and we head up to the lifts.

"Are you ready for this" I say as we take our first lift up to the slope. "Yeah, I think this will be great, I can only hope you can keep up" she said. I laugh at her comment "Ok so let's make this interesting last one down the mountain has to do what the other one wants tonight" I say. "Oh your on Harris, but be prepared because I am going to have some fun with you tonight" Jaime said leaning over to whisper in my ear. Thank god I have a mask over my face to hide the blush that falls over my face. We disembark the lift and sit down on the top while adjusting our straps and we stand up and I scoot over to Jaime. I reach over to zip up her jacket "Oh the things I am going to do you tonight" I say before I take off. "You cheating bastard" I can hear her yell behind me. A few moments later when I think I have this in the bag I see a blur of blue fly by me and I knew it was Jaime. I point my board down the mountain and I can see myself getting closer and I can see we are getting closer towards the bottom of the mountain. I make the decision to go all or nothing and tuck in and I fly past her and see the finish line in sight. I am a few feet away and I am excited that I am going to win this, but before I knew it I hit some soft snow and down I go. I spit out some snow and see Jaime pass me and make it down first. I drop my head into the snow for a moment then make my way down the rest of the way.

I get to the bottom and see her smiling "So what happened at the end there" she asked still smiling at me. "Shut the fuck up" I say playfully and she laughs. We hit a few more runs before we take a break to eat some lunch. "So how you liking it so far" I asked while sipping on my drink. "I love it, I will especially love tonight" she said with a wink. Oh dear lord help me she is going to be the death of me. We finish up our meal and decided to hit a few more runs before we head back to the cabin.

                                        ***
Lizzie's POV:

I leave for home today and this whole time I have tried to call Y/N but it has gone straight to voicemail. I've talked with my sisters about everything Jaime said to me and for some reason they said she did make a valid point on some things. I know I overreacted and I should have thought things through before the things I said to Y/N but I was being pulled in too many directions. Robbie and I haven't really said much to each other and he comes home the day after I do so I guess we will have that conversation when we are together. I have reached out to Scarlett a few times to see if she has talked to Y/N but she informed me that they really did get away for a few days and they were turning off their phones. "Ma'am do you have everything you need" I am brought out of thought by the driver that is waiting at my door for me. "Oh yes thank you" I answer back as he takes the last of my bags and places them in the car. The rest of our stuff is being shipped back to L.A. and I will finish the last bit of filming there as well. I load into the car and head to the airport with my mind going every which way.