Ch. 11: The Calm Before The Storm

AN: Hello everyone sorry this is late but I hope posting today will make up for that. Hope you all enjoy this chapter some fun things coming soon, Happy reading.

Has anyone been to Disneyland, if so what is your favorite ride? I have 5 times and mine is Big Thunder Railroad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV:

I wake up the next morning to the sun beaming through my curtain that I must not have shut all the way. When I go to move to shut it I feel a weight across my chest and torso, I look to my left and see Jaime sleeping with her head on my chest and her arm across my torso. I move some hair that is over her face and smile down at the girl sleeping on me. He mouth partially open with soft snores leaving her lips, he nose scrunching every now and then. I take my left hand and start to gently rub up and down her back under her shirt. She hums slightly at the feeling "That feels nice" she groans out. "Morning sunshine" I say placing a kiss on the top of her head. She buries her face into my chest rubbing it back and forth earning a giggle from me "That tickles" I say. I can hear a faint laugh before she props herself up on her elbows and looks down at me. "What time is it" she asked, I roll over and check my phone "9:30" I say putting it back down. "I should probably get up I have to be in the studio in a couple of hours" she said rolling off me. "Do you have to go I just want to stay here in bed with you all day" I whine. She rolls back over and pecks my lips a few times "I wish I could but duty calls" she said with a smile.

She goes into the bathroom and does her thing when she comes out "would you like some breakfast before you go" I asked. "Yeah that would be wonderful actually" she said as we make our way to my kitchen. She takes a seat at the island while I get some things together to make some eggs and bacon. "This house is really cute, I love how homey it feels" she said sipping on the coffee that I just gave her. "Thank you it was my parents, I inherited it when they passes" I say starting on the bacon. "Oh, well I am glad you got to keep something that will keep them close to you" she said. I finish up with the food and plate it and we ate in comfortably silence, sneaking glances at one another like a couple of school age teenagers. Once she is finished I gather the dishes and place them in the dishwasher. "So now that we are official can I take my girlfriend out on a date" I say and the word girlfriend draws a smile on my face. "Your girlfriend would love nothing more than to go out on a date with you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck playing with the baby hairs on the back of my neck.

I lean down and connect our lips in a sweet kiss, which she pulls me into it. My hands gravitate towards her hips and I push her back until she is trapped between the island counter and myself. The kiss starts to get heated and I grab her legs pulling her up and placing her on the counter. We pull apart to catch our breath before I go back kissing her jaw, she tilts her head to give me more access to her soft spot. A soft moan leaves her lips and that sparks a fire in me, I move my hands to the hem of her shirt slowly raising it. "Y/N we-we shouldn't-" she is cut off my another moan as I run my fingers down her sides. "Fuck it" she rushes out reaching for my shirt quickly removing it and bringing my lips to hers. I pull her shirt off and attach to her nipple and I feel her back arch and a louder moan leave her mouth. Her hands land on the back of my head "Y/N ple-please" she moans out once more.

"OH GOD" I hear coming from the front door. I turn to see Lizzie standing by the door and I quickly pull Jaime into me to cover her. "Liz what the hell are you doing here" I asked looking around for Jaime's shirt that I threw somewhere in the room. Lizzie turns "I was coming to see how you were doing, but I guess you are doing just fine" she said annoyed. I finally locate Jaime's shirt and hand it to her, she takes off to the bedroom. I find my shirt as well and throw that on "A phone call letting me know you were on your way would have been nice" I say. "I did call you, you didn't answer so I let myself in that was obviously my mistake" she said sounding a bit angry. "Why are you the one getting angry right now, your the one that walked in on me and my girlfriend" I snap back. "Girlfriend, so you actually asked her. Wow I am shocked" she said raising her eyebrow. "What is that supposed to mean" I questioned. "Nothing, well I hope she makes you happy" she said moving towards the kitchen. She looks at the island before moving to the fridge to get a water. I go to say something before Jaime comes into the kitchen with a slight pink hue to her skin.