Ch. 4: Down Memory Lane

AN: Well things didn't go as planned with posting this weekend but since it is my birthday today I figured I would work really hard to get this out today. Happy reading!

Y'all no what to do throw a hey in here:

⚠️ Mention if death and trauma please read at you own discretion. Also remember the way the characters are in this book are pure fiction and does not reflect them in anyway ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's POV:

It's been a couple of days since the accident, the first few nights were the roughest. Y/N was in pain quite a bit thankfully the hospital gave her some good pain meds. She is currently sleeping while I make her some lunch, when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I look to see that it is Robbie calling me, I have been so focused on Y/N I forgot he called and I haven't called him back.

Me: Hey babe sor-

Robbie: Oh wow you do answer your phone, thank you for gracing me with a answer.

Me: Whoa, where is all this hostility coming from and I am sorry I didn't answer your calls there was an accident at work.

Robbie: An accident are you ok, did you get hurt.

I can hear the worry in his voice and now that makes me feel worse that I didn't answer his calls sooner.

Me: No I am ok, nothing happened to me

Robbie: Oh thank god, so what happened.

Me: It was Y/N, one of the sound stages exploded and she was caught up in it.

Robbie: Oh ok

Me: Are you not even going to ask if she is ok

Robbie: Well I assumed she was ok by your tone

I was taken back by Robbies lack of concern. I knew he was not the biggest fan of Y/N right now but my best friend almost died.

Me: Jesus Robbie she could have died thankfully it was just a broken arm and a concussion but it could have been worse. It was the worst thing to happen to me.

Robbie: I am sorry baby, how is she doing now.

Me: she is ok, she has a lot of pain but I think we are getting over the worst part.

Robbie: Well that is good, so listen I was thinking of heading out there next week what do you think.

Me: Really that will be great, I don't have much filming next week so that's perfect.

Robbie: Great so I will see you next week, ok I have to get back in the studio but I will talk later. Bye babe.

Me: Bye

We hang up and I go back to making Y/N some food, I really need to make sure Robbie and Y/N can get along with each other. Once I am done I take the soup and grilled cheese up to her knowing it is her favorite and that is what her mom made her when she was sick. I open her door quietly and peak in I see she is still sleeping I walk in and set the tray down on the chair next to her bed.

I lean down and run my hand up and down her back. "Hey jellybean, hey I got you some food you gotta eat something so I can give you meds" I say softly. Her eyes start to flutter open and I can tell she is hurting because she doesn't do her normal sprawled out stretch. "Thank you" I hear her say as she goes to sit up but is having some difficulties with her arm in a cast and sling. "Here let me help you, up you go" I say as I help her into a seated position. "How you feeling today" I asked taking the tray and setting it in front of her. "I'm ok just a bit sore, my head doesn't hurt too bad but damn this arm is a killer" she said slightly raising the broken arm. "Yeah your arm did take most of the impact, do you remember anything else from that day" I look at her.